We know you love your partner wholeheartedly. Having a partner who admires you, respects you and offers unwavering support is a real blessing. If you have someone with whom you share this profound connection then you are very lucky. While you are appreciative of your bond, it is important to sometimes express it.
Expressing involves acknowledging their efforts, appreciating their presence, and valuing their contribution to your life. There are many ways in which you can express this. This ranges from doing a special gesture for them (like cooking their favorite dinner), caring for them when they are not looking after themselves, or by simply gifting them something thoughtful that aligns with their interests and reflects their personality. However, it is important to accompany the gift with genuine thought and words of appreciation.
If reading this is also making you feel that you haven’t expressed your love for your partner lately then it is not so late! We understand that life takes over and we tend to put things like this at the backseat but do not worry. It is never too late to shower your loved with some love. And guess what? Valentine’s day is just around the corner.
This serves as a perfect occasion to express your love in extraordinary ways. While you decide on a romantic and nice date, there is one more way in which you can surprise your bae. We are talking about gifting them something unique and nice that will put an instant smile on their face.
But choosing the Best Valentine’s Gift for Him is not going to be so easy! There are so many options available – it can be really confusing. That’s why we have created the following guide that consists of some unique ideas that will help you navigate this complicated maze of gifting. But before we jump into that, let’s look at a few things that you should keep in mind before deciding on any particular item:
- Factor in their interest – every individual is unique, they have their own set of likes and dislikes. It is important to take note of things like their hobbies or passions. Things that make their heart smile. A gift that matches their interests will make them show that you care and pay attention to their needs.
- Add a personal touch – If you add a personal touch to their gift, it will increase its significance significantly. Of course you do not have to go over the top to ensure an angle of personalisation to the gift, you can do so by adding a heartfelt message. You can even decide on giving an experience as a gift. These actions will speak volume.
- It is not about the money or quantity – Gifts are supposed to be given and received from the heart. They hold sentimental value. So, if you are thinking that gifting expensive things will only make a difference, then you are very much wrong. A thoughtful present will create a lasting impact.
Now that you have gone through the list of items, it is now time to take a look at the gift ideas that go beyond the traditional chocolates and flowers.
1. An adventure map – if you are a couple who loves to explore new places or if your partner only loves traveling, then you can get a customizable map for him. You can use this map to capture your journey together. You can highlight the places where you have been together. It will act as a visual representation of all the amazing places you have gone and make you remember your shared experiences.
2. A grooming kit – believe it or not, but men also have grooming needs. It is high time now that we stop associating self care with only women. So if you are looking for Unique Gifts Ideas then you must consider kits that include facial care, perfume sets or grooming kits. All these gifts will make your man feel valued and show that you care for their overall well being.
3. A cooking class together or a gourmet experience – if cooking together is your favorite thing to do then why not create a date idea. You know his favorite cousin, book a cooking class for the two of you together and explore new recipes and new flavors together. You can even make these recipes together later.
4. Subscriptions – we are sure your man has some regulars. Example – he might already have a favorite coffee, a favorite magazine or maybe a platform where he streams his favorite matches. So why not gift him a box full of subscriptions to everything he loves. But before doing this – do check the validity of the ones he already has.
5. Custom portrait or artwork – if your loved one has an eye for art then commision a custom portari or a artwork that captures a special moment. Make sure that you choose something that is meaningful for the both of you. This will act as a great reminder for you both.
Now that you have gone through the list, we are sure that you have found a gift that is a clear reflection of the bond that you share. Do not feel pressured to find the ‘perfect’ gift, rather go with your heart and we are sure your partner will love anything that you get them! Happy Valentine’s day already.