Aaley Mohammad Iqbal Biography
Aaley Mohammad Iqbal, also known as Aale Bhai in Delhi, is a politician from Old Delhi and is currently the Deputy Mayor of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. He is also the elected councilor from Chandni Mahal ward of Matia Mahal assembly constituency. He has been elected to Delhi MCD for 3 times in 2013, 2018 and 2023.
He is also the president of All India Crossminton Organization since 2010. His father name is Shoaib Iqbal, who is an MLA. At the age of 22, Aale Mohammed made his MCD debut by winning the 2013 election as an RLD candidate from Turkman Gate. Aale Iqbal was the chairman of the city Sadar Paharganj zone. In the 2023 Delhi MCD elections, Aale Muhammad Iqbal won the election with the highest margin.
He defeated Mohd Hamid of INC by a margin of 17144 votes. H was nominated by the Aam Aadmi Party PAC for the post of Deputy Mayor of MCD. His appointment was seen as an appeasement of Muslim votes by the Aam Aadmi Party as all wards were lost in the riots in North East Delhi. Political analyst Rashid Kidwai said that AAP is increasingly doing minority politics, similar to what the Congress used to do.
On 21 February 2023, Elle won the election for the post of deputy mayor. He got 32 more votes than his only rival – Kamal Bagri of the Bharatiya Janata Party. Overall, he got 148 votes as against 117 of his rival Kamal Bagri.
In 2016, a case was registered against him for offenses punishable under Section 186/535/506/34 of the IPC and Section 3(1)(x) of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act at Daryaganj Police Station .
Aaley Mohammad Iqbal of the Aam Aadmi Party was on Wednesday elected Deputy Mayor of Delhi, defeating BJP’s Kamal Bagri by a margin of 31 votes, officials said on Wednesday. Iqbal got 148 votes against Bagdi’s 117 votes. Voting took place at the Civic Center.
|Name||Aaley Mohammad Iqbal|
|Real Name||Aaley Mohammad Iqbal|
|Nick Name||Aaley Bhai|
|Date of Birth||15 August 1990|
|Age (as in 2023)||33 yrs old|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Faith Academy, New Delhi|
|College & University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Educational Qualification||B.com, M.com, M Phil, PHD,|
PGDBA, business management diploma
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 7′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Shoaib Iqbal (MLA of Matiya Mahal)|
|Brother||Ahmed Hasan Iqbal|
|Favorite Food||Mutton Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Rajma chawal ,daal makni|
|Favorite Actress||Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukon|
|Favorite Color||White & Blue|
|Favorite Festival||Diwali, Muharram|
|Favorite Sports||Badminton & Carrom board|
|Favorite Music||“Chunni me”|
|Favorite Dress||Kurta Pajama, Jeans & Shirt, Formel|
|Favorite Destination||Pink City Jaipur, switzerland|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading Book|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||INR 2.4 million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Also Read Nayandeep Rakshit Wiki , Age, Height, Affairs, Family, Movies, Music, Biography And More
Unknown Facts About Aaley Mohammad Iqbal
- Does Aaley Mohammad Iqbal drink? No
- Does Aaley Mohammad Iqbal smoke? No
- Soon after his victory in 2023, Iqbal said that he was committed to the people of Delhi and would work for their betterment.
- He said, “We know that BJP has wasted 82 days but we will cover it in 9 days. We have a lot of work to do and our priority will be to fulfill the 11 guarantees by the Chief Minister of Delhi.”
- In the last election of 2023, he said, “We are committed to the people of Delhi and will work for the betterment of the people and very soon it will be visible on the ground.”
- This was the fifth attempt by the new municipal corporation to elect a mayor and deputy mayor.
- The last four elections were stalled amid an uproar over the right to vote for aldermen (nominated members).
- In 2010, the matter went to the Supreme Court, which ruled that members nominated by the Lieutenant Governor to the MCD cannot vote to elect the mayor.
- After winning the elections in 2013, AAP supremo and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal described Iqbal’s victory as a victory of the people.
- After his victory in 2023, Kejriwal said in a tweet in Hindi, “Many congratulations to Aale Iqbal ji and the people of Delhi on being elected as the Deputy Mayor of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.”
- After the last election of 2022, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia also congratulated Iqbal and said that the people of Delhi managed to conduct the elections despite attempts by the BJP, the Center and the Delhi LG to stall the elections.
- Kejriwal said “Many congratulations to Aale Iqbal on being elected as Deputy Mayor of Aam Aadmi Party in Municipal Corporation of Delhi. BJP, Center and even the LG, all went against the constitution and tried to stop it, but the people of Delhi Kejriwal also won in MCD.
- Earlier in the day in 2022, Shaili Oberoi of the Aam Aadmi Party won the mayoral election by defeating Rekha Gupta of the BJP.
People Also Asks About Aaley Mohammad Iqbal
1. What is the net worth of Alay Mohammad Iqbal?
ANS:- According to the affidavit, his total assets are Rs.87 lakhs.
2. What is Alay’s monthly income?
ANS:- His monthly income is around 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh.
3. Has Aley Sahab got married?
ANS:- Let me tell you, they have not married yet.
4. What is the real age of Alay Bhai?
ANS :- He was born on 15 August 1990, according to present time he is 33 years old.
5. Who is their father and what does he do?
ANS:- His father’s name is Shoaib Iqbal. He is the MLA of Matia Mahal.
Read More Muhammad Iqbal – Wikipedia