Aashim Gulati Bio & More:
Aashim Gulati is a well-known and accomplished Indian television actor, model. He is well-known for his work on a number of popular television programs like Karn Sangini, Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara, and Gulmohar Grand. His only source of fame is these serials. Following that, he appeared in the 2016 Bollywood film Tum Bin 2
Aashim was born in Delhi, India, on September 15, 1990. In the 2015 television drama series Gulmohar Grand, in which he played the security guard Neel Gujral, he rose to fame. He finished his early education at Delhi’s G. D. Goenka Public School. He then finished his undergraduate studies at Mayo College in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
He subsequently appeared the next year in the romance-anthology drama series Bindaas Hai, where he portrayed a young man by the name of Aayush. He later appeared playing Rehaan Khanna in the Star Plus television series Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara.
After that, he appeared in the Ask-i Memanu television series in Turkey. Then, from 2018 to 2019, he appeared as Karan in his own television series Karan Sangini.
|Real Name||Aashim Gulati|
|Profession||Actor, Model and Social Media Influencer|
|Famous For||Played Role in “Karn Sangini”|
|Date of Birth||15 September 1990|
|Age (as in 2023)||33 years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Residence Place||Delhi, India|
|School||G. D. Goenka Public School, Delhi School|
|College & Institute||Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 11” (180 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||72 Kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||42-32-13|
Affairs & More
Family & More
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Acting & Photoshoot|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 3 Million|
Social Media ID
|Youtube Channel||Click To Follow Him|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Him|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Him|
Unknown Facts About Aashim Gulati
- In his first film, he was then seen co-starring alongside Gaurav Chopra and Akanksha Singh as a security guard in the TV series Gulmohar Grand.
- He was then featured in a Sunshine Productions television series that aired on Star Plus.
- Following that, he was spotted filming for a few serials. Then he appeared in Yeh Hai Aashiqui in an episode.
- Following this, he made his Bollywood debut in the movie Tum Bin 2 where he played the part of Anubhav Sinha.
- This movie was a follow-up to Tum Bin. Bhushan Kumar also oversaw the production of this movie.
- Later, he could be seen working on the Star Plus program Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara Tha, where he could be seen portraying Rehaan opposite Smriti Kalra.
- In Karna Sangini, in which he played the part of Karna, he was seen collaborating with Tejashwi Prakash the very next year.
- Then he appeared in the Indian period drama Taj: Divided by Blood, which was broadcast on the television network ZEE5. Aashim portrayed a boy named Salim in this.
- After that, he appeared in the Hindi-language Hotstar series Hostages. Aashim was portrayed by a boy named Aman in this serial.
- He will next be seen in the Hindi television series Zee Karda, which premieres on June 15 of 2023. It will be made available on Ott on Prime Video.
- Does Aashim Gulati smoke? Not Certain
- Aashim Gulati drinks alcohol.
- He had the specter of acting since he was young. His obsession began in the sixth standard.
- Before moving to Mumbai, he was spotted working in a number of venues.
- He gained notoriety through the television program “Gulmohar Grand,” and along with that, he was only able to start his career after passing the audition for this program.
- Some individuals think that Aditya Roy Kapur and Siddharth Malhotra’s similarity in Bollywood is to blame.
- He then appeared with Sonakshi Sinha in the film “Aaj Mood Ishqholic Hai” after that.
- He moved to Mumbai in order to pursue an acting profession after finishing his schooling because he has been interested in acting since he was young.
People Also Ask About Aashim Gulati
1.Who is Aashim Gulati?
Ans. Aashim Gulati is a well-known and accomplished Indian television actor, model. He is well-known for his work on a number of popular television programs like Karn Sangini, Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara, and Gulmohar Grand.
2.How Old is Aashim Gulati?
Ans. He is 33 years Old
3.What is Net Worth of Aashim Gulati?
Ans. Net Worth of Aashim Gulati is $ 3 Million Approx.