Aashka Goradia Biography And More
Aashka Goradia is an Indian television actress and model. He was born on 11/27/1985 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. His father’s name is Dhimant Goradia who is a businessman by profession. His mother’s name is Soumi Goradia, who is a housewife. She has walked the ramp in many fashion events since 2005 and has acted in various Hindi television serials till date. She became popular after playing the roles of Kumud in the popular 2009 serial “Kusum” and Kalavati in “Laagi Tujhse Lagan”.
Goradia started her acting career in 2001 with Sony TV’s Achanak 36 Saari Baari Hai and comedy sitcom acting. In 2003, she was signed for Kusum on Sony TV, in which she played the role of Kumud. He then acted in a popular serial Akela which also aired on Sony TV. She also did a reality game show “Jet Set Go” on Star One in 2004, but was replaced by Shama Sikander.
From 2005 to 2007, she did some roles in TV serials like “Sindoor Tere Naam Ka” on Zee TV, “Mere Apne” on 9X and Virudh on Sony TV. In 2008 she was also seen as Kalika in Zee TV’s Saat Phere, Sony TV’s Shubh Vivah and Colors TV’s Kalavati Laagi Tujhse Lagan, all negative characters.
Goradia has also participated in some reality shows like Kabhi Kabhie Pyaar Kabhi Yaar, Mr and Miss TV and Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 5. In 2013, he participated as a contestant in the sixth season of the Indian version of Bigg Boss. The original UK show Big Brother entered the Bigg Boss house on 7 October 2013 and was evicted on 27 December 2013 (83rd day of the show). Went. Condemning the reality show in an interview in 2017, he alleged that the makers had misrepresented him as a homosexual in the show.
Goradia on the sets of Maharana Pratap in 2012
From 2014 to 2016, she played the role of “Maharani Dheer Bai Bhatiyani” in the television series Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap on Sony TV. In August 2016, she played the role of the evil fairy Mahavinashini in SAB TV’s Baal Veer. He was then seen in the supernatural drama Naagin from 2016 to 2018.
In 2018, she participated in the couple dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 7 on StarPlus with fiancé Brent Goble. First eliminated on May 13, they only to be eliminated again on June 5 as a wild card entry.
She was seen playing the role of Sapta-Roopa in &TV’s Daayan in 2023 itself.
Aashka dated television actor Rohit Bakshi from 2005 to 2016. After almost 10 years of relationship break-up, she started dating Brent Goble, an American businessman. Aashka married Brent on 1 December 2018 in a Christian wedding ceremony, followed by a traditional Hindu ceremony on 3 December 2019.
|Real Name||Aashka Goradia|
|Date of Birth||11/27/1985|
|Age (as in 2023)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India|
|School||ST. Louis School, Ahmedabad|
|College & University||Media and Public Communication from Nirmal Agarwal Ahmedabad|
|Height (Approx.)||5’6′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Boyfriend/Husband||Brent Goble (American Businessman)|
FAMILY AND MORE
|Favorite Food||Schezwan rice, chelo kabab , bengali khichdi ,biryani , kathi roll|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hritik Raushan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite cuisine||Chicken & Brown Rice|
|Favorite Music||Allegra, Piper, Cadence|
|Favorite Dress||Jeans, t-shirt|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, London|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Traveling, Eating, and listen music|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 11 Milion|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Aashka Goradia
- Does Aashka Goradia drink? Yes
- Does Aashka Goradia smoke? Yes
- As per reports, Aashka Goradia’s annual net worth ranges from $1.6 million to $11 million, which is between Rs 12.93 crore to Rs 76.96 crore in a year.
- Reportedly, the actor earns 40,086 USD to 1,00,968 USD monthly, which ranges from Rs 30,38,290 to Rs 75,95,800.
- In 2014 she also appeared in the television series Baal Veer and Naagin.
- In 2013, Goradia also participated in reality shows like Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, Bigg Boss and Nach Baliye.
- She was seen playing the role of Saptarupa in Daayan in 2021.
- Trolled for getting lip surgery done in 2019, Aashka opened up about the surgery and claimed that her choice to look better didn’t make her fake it.
- In early 2020, he reprimanded reality show Bigg Boss actor and talk show host Rajeev Khandelwal for misrepresenting him as a homosexual by using editing tricks in an interview on his show Juzzbaat.
- In 2017, she launched India’s first double stitched 3D eyelashes under the brand Renee by Aashka, named after her mother-in-law.
- In 2019, she named her first products after close friends like actresses “Juhi Parmar” and “Mouni Roy”.
- In 2020 he was also invited to be a speaker at a TED talk.
- In 1997, Aashka did her schooling from her home town school St.Louis School, Ahmedabad.
- In 2001, she again went to a local college in Ahmedabad. His qualification is graduation in commerce.
- Aashka’s brother name is “Shivam Goradia” which is short.
- She married Brent Goble in 2016, he is a weapons instructor and a businessman.
- She had a boyfriend Rohit Bakshi, stayed together for 7 years but somehow they broke up due to personal issues.
People Also Ask Aashka Goradia
1. What is Aashka’s net worth?
ANS:- His net worth is around US$11 million.
2. What is his annual income?
ANS:- His annual income is Rs 12.7 crore to Rs 76.36 crore.
3. Where is Aashka Goradia from?
ANS:- It is from Ahmedabad Gujarat. Presently, she lives in Mumbai with her husband.
4. Who is Aashka Goradia’s husband?
ANS:- Her husband’s name is “Brent Goble” who is an American businessman.
5. What is the age of Aashka Goradia?
ANS:- His real age is 11/27/1985, which makes him 38 years old.