Adah Sharma is a young Indian actress who predominantly appears in Hindi, Madras and Telugu language films. She was born (born as Adah Sarma; 11 May 1992). After finishing his schooling, Sharma made his acting debut with a leading role in the 2007 Hindi-language horror film 1921, which was a box office success. Her portrayal of a ghostly woman in this horror drama film was critically acclaimed and earned her a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut nomination.
Following the release of her romantic comedy Hasee Toh Phasee (2013), she ventured into the South Indian film industry, playing the leading lady in Telugu films such as S/O Satyamurthy (2014) and Kshanam (2017). Recently, in 2023, he has acted in the film The Kerala Story.
Adah Sharma is a young Indian actress who predominantly appears in Hindi, Madras and Telugu language films. Her Birth (born as Adah Sarma; 11 May 1992). After finishing his schooling, Sharma made his acting debut with a leading role in the 2007 Hindi-language horror film 1921, which was a box office success. Her portrayal of a ghostly woman in this horror drama film was critically acclaimed and earned her a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut nomination.
Following the release of her romantic comedy Hasee Toh Phasee (2012), she ventured into the South Indian film industry, playing the leading lady in Telugu films such as S/O Satyamurthy (2013) and Kshanam (2014). Recently he has worked in the film The Kerala Story in 2023.
She was born as Adah Sharma in a Tamil Brahmin (Palakkad Iyer) family in Mumbai. His father S. Ali. Sharma (died 2013), a Tamil, hailed from Madurai, Tamil Nadu and was a captain in the Indian Merchant Navy. Her mother Sheela Sharma, a Malayali and a native of Nattupura, Palakkad, Kerala, is an Indian classical dancer and Mallakhambha yoga practitioner.
Sharma was educated in 2006 at Auxilium Convent High School, Bandra. When she was in ninth grade, she decided that she wanted to become an actress. She wanted to drop out of school but her parents insisted that she should at least complete her schooling. He left his studies after completing his twelfth standard.
Sharma is a gymnast. She has been dancing since the age of four, and has completed her graduation in Kathak from Nataraj Gopi Krishna Kathak Dance Academy in Mumbai. In addition to jazz and ballet, she learned salsa for five months in America, and claims to be “very good” at belly dancing.
Sharma can speak Marathi, Telugu, Tamil and Hindi as she was born and brought up in Mumbai.
|Nick Name||Ada Sharma, Rajni Spider|
|Famous for||Commando 2, Hasee Toh Phasee|
|Date of Birth||11 May 1992|
|Age ( as in 2023)||31 Years|
|Birth place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, india|
|residence||Palakkad, Kerala, India|
|School||Auxilium, Convent, High school, Mumbai|
|College/ University||Not Attend|
|Educational qualification||12lt Pass out|
|What is the height of Adah Sharma?||5’7” (170cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||56 kgs.|
Adah Sharma’s Affairs
|Boyfriend/ Husband||Not Known|
Family and more
|Father||S. Ali. Sharma|
|Favorite Food||Sambar Rice, Rajma Rice, Paw Bhaji|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Roshan, and Shah Rukh khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite color||White, Pink and Mauve|
|Favorite Phrase||Be in The Moment|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket and chess|
|Favorite Movie||Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gum..|
|Favorite Sports Person||M.S. Dhoni|
|Favorite Destination||London , Italy, Spain ,Havana|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Playing sudoku, Cooking, Dancing|
|Net Worth||10 Crore INR|
Social Media ID
Unknown Fact About Adah Sharma
- Does she drink alcohol or not? She Occasionally
- Does she smoke or not? Yes
- who is the close friend of Adah Shamra? Vidyut Jammwal (Actor)
- The net worth of Adah Sharma is around 10 Crore Indian Rupees.
- Adah Sharma charges 80 lakh to 1 crore for a film and 30-40 lakh for any promotion.
- Adah Sharma loves the natural environment.
- Adah Sharma has 2 cats and a brown dog, which she keeps posting on her social media account.
- In an attempt to break into the film industry, Sharma auditioned for several roles, but either because of her curly hair or because the casting directors felt she was too young.
- She eventually landed the lead female role in the 2008 Hindi horror film 1911 opposite Rajneesh Duggal, directed by Vikram Bhatt.
- Her portrayal of a contained woman was unanimously praised by critics. Nikhat Kazmi of The Times of India commented that she “delivers a masterful performance”.
- Her performance was labeled as “outstanding”, “[extraordinarily] brilliant”, and “incredibly convincing”.
- The film was a commercial success, becoming Bhatt’s first box office hit after six years and 9 years, and Sharma was nominated for Best Female Debut at the 53rd Filmfare Awards.
- After 2 years, her next release, Phir, Phir Phir, was a horror film in which she collaborated with Vikram Bhatt, who wrote the film, and her 1921 co-star Rajneesh Duggal.
- Phir, however, was not as well received as 1921, which opened to negative reviews and failed at the box office.
- In 2013, Sharma had two releases: Puri Jagannath’s romance Heart Attack opposite Nithin, which marked her Telugu debut, and Hasee Toh Phasee, a Hindi film with Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra, which released eight days later. And he was featured in a supporting role. ,
- She previously described her character as “vulnerable, yet extremely sexy” and worked on her Telugu accent for three months.
- Sharma did not receive negative comments for her performance in Heart Attack, The Times of India wrote that she “looks like a natural actress and does a decent job” while 123telugu.com felt that she made a “brilliant debut”. Did. ,
- Both films were box office hits, with Hasee Toh Phasee ending up as one of the highest-grossing Hindi films of 2013.
- Her next two films, the Telugu family drama S/O Satyamurthy, in which she was cast alongside Allu Arjun and Samantha Ruth Prabhu, and directed by Trivikram Srinivas, and Pawan Wadeyar’s action thriller Rana Vikram, alongside Puneeth Rajkumar and Anjali, Her first Kannada project, On Consecutive Days released in April 2016.
- Sharma had three releases in February 2017, two of which were in the Telugu language.
- Her next film, the romantic comedy Garam was directed by Madan and she was cast as the love interest of the character played by Adi.
- Her final release of 2011 was the romantic comedy Idhu Namma Aaloo, her first Tamil film, in which she had a minor role and also performed an item number on the song “King Kong”, which topped the charts in South India and she had a dance.
- The pairing with Silambarasan as well as the moves were praised.
- Her next film was Commando 2 in which she appeared in the role of a female lead inspector opposite Vidyut Jammwal who played the role of a commando. This film proved to be quite a hit.
- Commercially, the film was an average earner. In 2021, she played a transgender woman in the MX Player webseries Pati Patni Aur Panga.
- In May 2023, she played the lead role in The Kerala Story, in which she played Shalini Unnikrishnan / Fathima Ba, who was radicalized and converted to Islam, eventually joining the terrorist organization ISIS.
People Also Ask About Adah Sharma
1. What is the net worth of Adah Sharma?
ANS:- Adah’s total assets are around Rs 10 crores.
2. How much does Adah Sharma charge for doing a film?
ANS:- According to Wikipedia this actress charges 80 to 1 crore for a film.
3. Who is Adah Sharma’s boyfriend?
ANS:- Till now this actress has not disclosed about her personal life. No, the public has not seen it with any of the actors.
4. Is Adah Sharma a vegetarian?
ANS:- Kerala Story actress Adah Sharma has always been a vegetarian. She is a staunch lover of homemade vegetarian food. Here’s what she likes to eat.
5. To which caste does Adah Sharma belong?
ANS:- She belongs to a Tamil Brahmin family.