Aishwarya Sushmita Bio & More
Aishwarya Sushmita is a young Indian actress, model, singer, belly dancer and former national level badminton player. Aishwarya Sushmita was born on Tuesday, 12 July 1995 (age 28 years; as in 2023) in Darbhanga, Bihar. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Karishma’ in Disney+Hotstar’s espionage saga “Special Ops 1.5: The Himmat Story” (2020).
Aishwarya started her career as a model in 2014 with Campus Princess. Through Campus Princess, Aishwarya qualified for the Miss North India beauty pageant in 2015 and was crowned Miss Congeniality in the pageant.
Aishwarya grew up in Darbhanga and completed her 10th standard from Sankra Modern Public School in Bihar. After that she went to Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali, Rajasthan for her 11th and 12th studies. At the age of 16, Aishwarya was a tomboy. She wanted to become an IAS officer since childhood and did her graduation and post graduation in philosophy from Indraprastha College for Women, University of Delhi.
During her college days, Aishwarya was good at sports and became a national level badminton player. In her final year of college, Aishwarya participated in Campus Princess 2016, a beauty pageant that scouts for potential beauty queens, and got shortlisted from her college. She then went to Mumbai and underwent a week’s training for the final round. She made it to the top 5 and was later eliminated from the competition. After Aishwarya returned to Delhi in 2017, her father and sisters encouraged her to pursue a career in modeling.
|Nick Name||Aish Sush, Aishwarya Sushmita|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Singer, Belly Dancer, Badminton Player, Former National-Level|
|Famous Role||‘Karishma’ in Disney+Hotstar’s spy saga “Special OPS 1.5: The Himmat story” (2021)|
|Date of Birth||12 July 1995|
|Birth place||Darbhanga, Bihar, India|
|Residence||Darbhanga, Bihar, India|
|School||Sankra Modern Public School, Darbhanga, (“Vanasthali vidyapith, Vanasthali, Rajasthan” Class 11th & 12th)|
|college||Indraprastha Collage For Women Delhi University, Delhi|
|Educational qualification||Post- Graduation in Philosophy|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||5′ 9″ Feet (180 cm)|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
Affairs & More
Family & More
|Father||Narayan verma (Employee at the state bank of india)|
|Mother||Neeta Verma (homemaker)|
|Sister||Ruchi Verma & Richa Verma (One of them is a fashion designer and the other one is pursuing a career in singing)|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favorite YouTuber||Carryminati, Niana Guerrero & Sakshi Keswani|
|Favorite Song||Dance On The Floor & Bijli|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Dubai|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Shopping, Travelling, Acting & Photography|
|Net Worth||$ 3 Milion|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|You Tube ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Aishwarya Sushmita
- Does she drinks alcohol or not? Occasionally
- Does she Smokes or not? Yes
- Who is close friend of Aishwarya Sushmita? Aditi Arya
- Aishwarya began her career by entering the Miss India pageant through Campus Princess and screened out of Delhi and toured Mumbai.
- After a week’s coaching, she was among the top six contestants, and so decided that she would become a professional model.
- After that, she participated in Kingfisher Supermodels 4 and won it, and it became the turning point of her career.
- She was also given a chance to shoot for the 2017 Kingfisher Calendar.
- In 2018, she signed up with a modeling agency in Delhi and did a few print ads. In the same year, she auditioned for the modeling reality TV show NDTV Good Times Kingfisher Supermodels 4 and was shortlisted.
- Aishwarya won the show and later got an opportunity to shoot for the Kingfisher calendar in Seychelles along with four other girls.
- In 2020, she played the role of ‘Karisma’ in Disney+ Hotstar’s espionage saga “Special Ops 1.5: The Himmat Story” (2020).
- Aishwarya is the brand ambassador of lingerie brand Pretty Secrets since 2019.
- As a model, she has worked for many popular fashion designers such as Anita Dongre, Renu Tandon, Manav Gangwani, Manish Malhotra and Rahul Khanna.
- Aishwarya has walked the ramp in various fashion shows like “Lakme Fashion Week,” “India Fashion Week,” and “Blenders Pride Fashion Tour” in 2020.
- Sushmita has also been featured on the covers of magazines like Graze India and New Woman India in 2021.
- Aishwarya loves to paint, travel and play badminton in her spare time.
- She is a bike lover and has also kept 2 sports bikes with her.
- Aishwarya is very conscious about her fitness and works out for at least 45 minutes daily. Her workout regime includes cardio, running and yoga.
- She follows an omnivorous diet.
- Sushmita is a dog lover and has a pet brown dog named Mario.
- Aishwarya is also a social drinker.
- Her name is a combination of the names of former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen.
- Talking about this in an interview, Aishwarya said:-
- “I was born in 1995. My parents were really inspired by her as she was crowned Miss World and Miss Universe in the same year. They were confused whether to call me Aishwarya or Sushmita. In the confusion, they decided it was perfectly fine if they used both names.”
- Her friends and family members fondly call her Ash, Sush and Ashmita.
People Also Ask About Aishwarya Sushmita
1. What is the net worth of Aishwarya Sushmita?
ANS:- Aishwarya Sushmita’s net worth is around $3 million dollars.
2. What does Aishwarya Sushmita’s father do?
ANS:- Her father used to run a grocery shop earlier, but later became an employee of State Bank of India.
3. What is the qualification of Aishwarya Sushmita?
ANS:-She has done post graduation in Philosophy subject from Delhi University.
4. Who is Aishwarya’s boyfriend?
ANS:- She has not discussed much about his personal life till now.
5. How old is Aish Sush?
ANS:- Current is 29 years old as of 2023.