Amala Paul Biography And More
Amala Paul is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Tamil, Malayalam and New Bollywood films. He made his debut in a supporting role in the 2012 Malayalam-language film “Bluthamara”, and later noted for playing the title role.
Paul was born Paul Varghese on 26 October 1992 in Ernakulam, Kerala, into a Christian family. After Amala entered the film industry, her younger brother “Abhijith Paul” also appeared in films (2015). After completing her schooling from Amala “Nirmala Higher Secondary School” Aluva in 2008, she took a sabbatical of 1–2 years to start a career in films, but has since completed her B.A. Joined “St. Teresa’s College” in Kochi to pursue higher education. degree in medium English, her father was strongly against Amala’s acting career, but her decision was not disapproved of, as her brother supported her ambition.
Her parents later claimed that she had a major in the performing arts, which suggests that her mother was a singer and her father was a theater artist in college.
After finishing her studies, Lal Jose offered her a supporting role in his film Neelathamara (2012). Despite the film being moderately successful, as he had anticipated, the film failed to attract any further offers. He played roles in Tamil films and signed for the low-budget comedy film “Vikadakavi” in 2013, which was delayed and eventually released following his complaint, while playing the lead role in another small-budget film Veerasekaran (2013) with Plajin K. Also signed for
The film ‘Veerasekaran’, the first Tamil made Tamil film, was panned by critics and went completely unnoticed, while Paul’s role was labeled as “minimal”, and he later stated that he had to film Laxity was given and some of his scenes were goofed up. Paul then worked in Sami’s documentary Sindhu Sanveli (2013), playing Sundari, who has an illicit relationship with her father-in-law.
Paul’s next release, Lord Solomon’s romantic drama film Mynaa (2012), made her a recognized actress in the industry. The film received a lot of appreciation ahead of its release in January 2013, with noted producer Udhyanidhi Stalin and Fantasy S. Aghoram had given the rights to buy the film after being impressed. In 2013 Paul took on the role of ‘Belle Myna’ of the village. The film failed at the box office. Paul received the “Vijay Shree Award” for Best Female Debut, while also receiving nominations in the Filmfare Films and Films Best Actress category.
|Real Name||Amala Paul Varghese|
|Date of birth||26 October 1992|
|Age (as in 2023)||31 years|
|Birthplace||Ernakulam, Kerala, India.|
|Hometown||Kochi, Kerala, India.|
|School||Nirmala Higher Secondary School, Kerala, India|
|College & University||St. Teresa’s College, Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Educational Qualification||B.A (in Communicative English)|
|Height (Approx.)||5’4′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Marital Status||Divorced (Marriage date 12 June 2014), Husband/ A.L Vijay Film Director (2014-2016)|
|Boyfriend||Balbinder Singh (Singer)|
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Rajesh Paul (in Colleges Theaters’)|
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Mutton Biryani, Masala Dosa|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Shiri Devi, Kriti Sanon|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional, Jeans Shirts & T- Shirts|
|Favorite Destination||Goa , Switzerland|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 5 Million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
Also Read Triggered Insaan Age, Height, Weight, YouTube Career, Family, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Biography And More
Unknown Fact About Amala Paul
- Does Amala Paul smoke? Yes
- Does Amala Paul drinks alcohol? Yes
- Amala was born in a Catholic family.
- Amala Paul made her film debut in 2008 with the Malayalam film “Neelathamara”.
- Amala Paul films in many different languages like Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil etc.
- Amala Paul married Malayalam film director AL Vijay in 2014 but they got divorced after 2 years for some reason.
- Presently Amala’s affair is going on with Balwinder Singh (Singer) since 4 years.
- After the failure of her 2009 film Sindhu Samaveli, she went back to her birth name, as she felt that the replacement had brought her bad luck.
- In 2020, she appeared in the anthology film Kutty Story and Pitta Kathalu alongside.
- She next appeared in the web series, Kudi Yedmaithe in Telugu, Ranjeesh Hi Sahi in Hindi and Victim: Who Is Next? in Tamil. The OTT film, Cadaver (2021), which is an investigative thriller, was released on August 14 on Disney+Hotstar.
- In early 2012, while Paul Deva was working on Thirumagal, he met director A.K. Ale. Was romantically linked to Vijay, but denied that the pair were dating.
- On 9 June 2014, she got engaged to Vijay in Aluva, Kochi. The couple married on 18 June 2014 at Mayor Ramanathan Chettiar Hall, Chennai.
- In 2017, Amala and Vijay filed for divorce due to disagreements between her and her in-laws over continuing her acting career. They got divorced in the last month of 2017.
- In January 2019, Paul was arrested on charges of tax evasion. A crime investigation found that he had registered his expensive car in Puducherry with fake documents. Later, the case was closed by the court citing jurisdictional issues.
- Paul’s first release of 2011 was in Lingusamy’s Vettai alongside Arya, Madhavan and Sameera Reddy.
- The New York Times claimed that the film “entertains without breaking any new ground, though it may surprise.” Paul received mixed reviews for her performance, while a critic from Sify noted that she is “lovely to watch and her power-packed performance proves that a superstar is born”.
- Pavitra Srinivasan of Wikipedia cited that she is the epitome of a natural beauty and “struts, stomps and giggles”.
- The actress had three film releases on the Valentine’s Day weekend of 2013, with Balaji Mohan’s bilingual Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi / Love Failure being a critical and commercial success.
- The 2013 film, remade in Tamil and Telugu, featured her opposite Siddharth and featured her as Parvathy, a college girl, showing her romantic prowess.
- Wikipedia called the Telugu version of the film “refreshing”, highlighting the lead pair’s “sparkling” on-screen chemistry.
- The romantic thriller “Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal” also released on the same day in 2013 with Atharva, an average grosser, in which she played the role of Charulatha, a modern girl living in Bangalore.
- The film opened to mixed reviews on 15 August 2013, although the lead pair’s on-screen chemistry was praised by critics, with another reviewer stating that “Amala delivers an effortless performance”.
- In 2014, he made a notable appearance in noted director Dr. Biju’s Aakasthinte Niram, his first art-house film.
- The film was screened in the competition section for the Golden Goblet Award at the 16th Shanghai International Film Festival.
- She paired opposite veteran Malayalam actor Mohanlal in the film “Run Baby Run” in 2015, in which she played the role of a senior news channel editor.
- The film was a huge commercial success and her performance as well as her chemistry with Mohanlal was well received by the public.
People Also Ask About Amala Paul
1. What is the net worth of Amala Paul?
ANS:- According to Wikipedia, Amala’s net worth is $5 million.
2. What is the monthly salary of Amala Paul?
ANS:- Amala Paul’s monthly salary ranges from 1.55 – 2.55 lakhs.
3. Who is the current boyfriend of Amala Paul?
ANS:- For almost four years till now this lover is singer Balwinder Singh.
4. Who is the first husband of Amala Paul?
ANS:- Amala Paul married Malayalam film director AL Vijay on 12 July 2014. It is said that both of them were having an affair since 2012. But sometimes their relationships were not disclosed. Later both of them got married. After 2 years both of them got divorced.
5. What is Amala Paul’s webseries?
ANS:- The eight-episode series stars Amala Paul and Rahul Vijay in lead roles. The title is inspired by the song of the same name from the 1952 film Devadasu. It premieres on 16 July 2021 on Aha.
Read More Amala Paul Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, …