Anmol Jyotir Bio & More
Anmol Jyotir is a well-known and talented Indian young actor, dancer, and social media influencer. He is well Known for his performances in UP65 and the children’s television series Udaan.
Anmol Mumbai-Born was born in Maharashtra, India, on July 2, 2001. He has only finished his last 12th standard, despite having completed his early schooling at Cambridge International School. Prashant Jyotir, who is also an actor, is his father. Additionally, his mother’s identity is still a mystery. Additionally, he has an actor twin brother named Anmol Jyotir.
In the television series Parichay, Anmol made his acting debut in 2012. He portrayed a boy named “Anand” in that play. His real brothers were both present, and the brothers co-starred as twin brothers in the film.
He began his acting career in 2012. Following that, he was seen acting in a number of TV series, including “Udaan,” “Abhinandan,” “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai,” and others. He is now being seen in the comedy-romantic television series UP65. He got a great deal of fame as a result, as well as a great deal of popularity.
He has also received recognition for his efforts in a number of TV series. Ever since he was in school, he had an interest in activists. For which he had taken part in debate, dance, and other such activities while still in school.
|Real Name||Anmol Jyotir|
|Famous For||Playing Role in UP65 Serial|
|Date of Birth||2 July 2001|
|Age (as in 2023)||22 years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Food Habit||Not Known|
|School||Cambridge International School|
|College & Institute||None|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 8” (175 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||65 Kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||40-36-14|
Affairs & More
Family & More
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Noodles & Pasta|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite color||Brown & Black|
|Favorite Subject||Social Studies|
|Favorite Film||Singham & race 2|
|Favorite sports||Cricket & Football|
|Favorite TV Shows||Comedy Circus & Sa Re Ga Ma Pa|
|Favorite Sportsmen||London & Paris|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing Cricket & Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$16 Million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Him|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Him|
Unknown Facts About Anmol Jyotir
- He has also appeared in a number of well-known TV programs, including Abhinandana, Udaan, Yeh Rishta, and Kya Kehlata Hai.
- His goal is to become a successful Bollywood actor.
- Apurv’s father is the actor Prashant Jyotir.
- His most well-known role was that of Anand in the popular television program Parichay.
- Identical twin Apurv Anmol Jyotir also played his real twin brother in Parichay.
- His hometown is likewise restricted to Mumbai.
- He practices Hinduism.
- He has only received his 12th grade diploma.
- He appeared in the most popular television series in India, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- In this series, Appruv and his brother Anmol were both seen cooperating and acting like identical twins.
- The eldest brother in this television series is called Luv, while the younger brother is called Kush.
People Also Ask About Anmol Jyotir
1.Who is Anmol Jyotir?
Ans. Anmol Jyotir is a well-known and talented Indian young actor, dancer, and social media influencer. He is well Known for his performances in UP65 and the children’s television series Udaan. Anmol Mumbai-Born was born in Maharashtra, India, on July 2, 2001.
2.What is Net Worth of Anmol Jyotir?
Ans. Anmol Jyotir net worth is $16 million(Approx.)
3.How Tall is Anmol Jyotir?
Ans. He is 5 Feet 8 inches
4.Who is the Girlfriend of Anmol Jyotir?
Ans. Not Known