Apoorva Arora Bio & More
Apoorva Arora is a well-known and talented actress, dancer, model, and social media influencer. Her most well-known performance was as the daughter of Paresh Rawal in the Bollywood film OMG. All languages, including Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, and Telugu, have seen her work. In 2011, Apoorva launched his career with the movie Bubble Gum.
Apoorva, a New Delhi native, was born in India on June 5th, 1996. Regarding Apoorva’s family, there is no information available regarding any of the members. In addition, speaking of Apoorva’s academic career, she earned her Early Education degree from the National School of Drama in New Delhi, India. She then graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Delhi, India’s IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University).
She debuted on the reality series Honhaar at the age of 12 in 2009. She has also appeared in advertisements for Himalaya Toothpaste, Lava Mobile, Cadbury Perk, Glam Up, Usha Saving Machine, and other brands.
She then began her career in 2011 with Bubble Gum in the lead role. The movie was ranked among the finest movies of the year. It was Rajeev Masand’s first movie that year to be ranked among the top five movies of the year. Apoorva starred as the principal actress in this film as a young woman named Jenny.
After then, Apoorva was spotted working on two 2014 releases in the Hindi language, “Dekh Tamasha Dekh” and “Holiday.” She was accompanied by big performers like Sonakshi Sinha and Akshay Kumar in the holiday film.
|Real Name||Apoorva Arora|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer and Model|
|Famous For||Role of Paresh Rawal’s daughter in the Bollywood Movie “OMG”, College Romance|
|Date of Birth||5 June 1996|
|Age (as in 2023)||27 Years Old|
|Birth Place||New-Delhi, India|
|Residence Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|College & Institute||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 1” (155 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38-29-12|
Affairs & More
Family & More
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Brother||Name Not Known|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling & Horse Riding|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 4 Million|
Social Media ID:
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|YouTube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Apoorva Arora
- In the year 2009, she appeared on television in the dance reality series “Honhaar.”
- After that, she appeared in the Hindi film “Bubble Gum” as the main character.
- She rose to fame after appearing in the Bollywood film “OMG” as Paresh Rawal’s daughter. Jigna is his name. His life appeared to change as a result of this film.
- She later appeared as the anchor of the Discovery Kids documentary television series “Mystery Hunters India” that same year.
- She has also appeared in advertisements for Himalaya Toothpaste, Lava Mobile, Cadbury Perk, Glam Up, Usha Saving Machine, and other brands.
- After that, she was spotted working on “Dekh Tamasha Dekh” and “Holiday” in 2014. She had a relatively minor role in both movies, but his performance was excellent.
- Then, in films like “Mugulu Nage” (2017 release), “Pranaam” (2019 release), “Behind the Trees” (2019 release), and “Yahan Sabhi Gyani Hai” (2020 release), She was seen multitasking.
- She is the most well-known and recognizable face on YouTube, to be precise. On well-known YouTube channels like “The Timeliners” and “Filtercopy,” she has been spotted working.
- She is also well-known for the YouTube video “Every School Romance,” in which she co-starred with Rohan Shah.
- After that, she has appeared in a number of web series. She played the character of “College Romance” in the same movie that he appeared in in 2018, together with Gagan Arora, Manjot Singh, Keshav Sadhna, Hira Akshar, and Shreya Mehta.
- In addition to this, she has been in other music videos, including the well-known “Ajnabee” one, in which Bhuvan Bam also appears.
- She then appeared in the well-known web series “Udan Patola” in 2020 alongside performers including Sukhmani Sadne
- Apoorva Arora drinks alcohol Occasionally
- She does not smoke
- Actress, dancer, model, and social media influencer Apoorva Arora is well-known and gifted.
- Additionally, She was born and raised in New Delhi, India.
- Apoorva began studying Kathak dance at a young age. She also had training in Kathak dance at the Guru Nandani Kathak Kendra in New Delhi.
People Also Ask About Apoorva Arora
1.Who is Apoorva Arora?
Ans. Apoorva Arora is a well-known and talented actress, dancer, model, and social media influencer. Her most well-known performance was as the daughter of Paresh Rawal in the Bollywood film OMG.
2.How Old is Apoorva Arora?
Ans. She is 27 Years Old
3.What is net Worth of Apoorva Arora?
Ans. Her net worth is $ 4 Million.