Ashish Chanchlani is a Well-Known Indian YouTuber. On December 8th, 1993, he was born in Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India. Ashish Belongs to Sindhi Family. His Father Name is Anil Chanchlani, who is the owner of Ashok-Anil Multiplex. And His Mother Name is Deepa Chanchlani, Who is a Financial Analyst at Ashok-Anil Multiplex. He has a one sister, Muskan Chanchlani, Who is also Working as a YouTuber by Profession. After completing his schooling from Holy Public High School, He got enrolled in Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai, to pursue Civil Engineering.
Ashish Chanchlani Ki Vines is the title of his YouTube channel. He launched it on July 6, 2009. In January 2010, his channel gained 10 million members. On YouTube, he has more than 15 million subscribers. On YouTube, he primarily creates comedic videos. More than 15.2 million people subscribe to that. In India, he was born in 1993. He completed an acting course at Mumbai’s Bary John Acting Studio. With the television series “Pyar tune kya Kiya,” Ashish Chanchlani made his acting debut. He worked with a lot of Bollywood celebrities to promote their movies. Ashish Chanchlani has a net worth of about $1 million.
The internet has made Ashish Chanchlani, also known by his stage name Ashu, a household figure not just in India but internationally. In 2014, he posted his debut video online. In 2016, he also made his television debut. He draws inspiration from none other than world-famous Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
|Real Name||Ashish Chanchlani|
|Famous for||Comedy Videos|
|Date of Birth||8 December 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Ashish Chanchlani’s Age ( as in 2022)||29 years|
|Birth place||Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Holy Public High School|
|College/ University||• Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai|
• Barry John Acting Studio, Mumbai, India
|Educational qualification||• B.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
• Acting Course
Ashish Chanchlani’s Physical stats
|Weight (approx.)||85 kg|
|Weight in pounds||187 lbs|
Ashish Chanchlani’s Affairs
|Girlfriend||Not Known(Soon Update)|
Family and more
|Favorite YouTuber||Logan Paul, Amanda Cerny, Christian DelGrosso|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Sharadha Kapoor|
|Favorite Player||MS Dhoni|
|Favorite Perfume||Villain Perfume|
|Favorite Singer||Arjit Singh|
|Favorite Colour||White And Black|
|Favorite Film||Avenger End Game|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Watching Movies and Travelling|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Read Also Harsh Beniwal Age 26, Height, Biography, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Career And More
Unknown Facts About Ashish Chanchlani
- Does Ashish Chanchlani drink Alcohol? Yes
- Does Ashish Chanchlani Smoke? Not Known
- Primarily, his father owned a single screen theatre so, Ashish had a childhood where he grew up watching Bollywood films.
- Deep inside, Ashish always had a pent-up aspiration of becoming an actor.
- Ashish Chanchlani gave up his engineering degree to follow his passion for acting.
- He runs a YouTube channel- Ashish Chanchlani Vines, which has accumulated over 2.3 million subscribers by the end of the year 2017.
- He idolizes the ‘Khiladi of Bollywood’ aka Akshay Kumar.
- You must have often seen in his videos that he often talks about the rights of child labor and the policies of the government with which he never agreed.
- Along with this, in some of his videos, he has also expressed his opinion and arguments on the ongoing protests in the country against CAA and NRC.
- Ashish is one such YouTuber who has always been one of the first to raise his voice against social issues and injustice.
- In 2018, Ashish was honored with the award for ‘Best Digital Influencer’ at the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival, according to Qbaro.
- Ashish also won the ‘Best Comedy Influencer’ award at the first edition of the World Bloggers Awards held at the Cannes Film Festival in 2019 by the Forbes India 30 Under 30 alumni.
- Ashish also got a cameo in Men in Black: International in Year as well.
- He also reportedly directed a short horror film, Aakhri Safar, which has been viewed over 15 million times on YouTube.
- Ashish is most famous because of his YouTube. Let me tell you that there are about 10 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Which has gone after 28.9 million subscribers at today’s time. Let me tell you that he makes a lot of comedy and Vine videos, due to which he has gained so much fame.
- Ashish is also a devotee of Mahadev and is often seen visiting the temple.
- He has been single since the beginning as he had a vision of his career and has always been a career oriented person.
- Ashish remains very active on Instagram, while Ashish still has 14.3 million followers.
- According to reports, Ashish has 2.4 million followers on Twitter as well.
- Moreover, he has 28.9 million subscribers on his YouTube channel and 10 million followers on his Facebook page.
- Ashish also made Videos with Bollywood Stars like Akshay Kumar and Kartik Aaryan etc.
People Also Asks About Ashish Chanchlani
1.Who is the crush of Ashish Chanchlani?
Ans. Akshay Kumar Is the crush of Ashish Chanchlani.
2.Is Ashish Chanchlani in Men in Black?
Ans. What’s a surprising catch in the film is the Indian Youtuber Ashish cameo in this sci-fi comedy that amazed us.
3.When did Ashish Chanchlani started his YouTube channel?
Ans. In 2014, Ashish created a his own YouTube channel named Ashish Chanchlani Vines Wherein he started posting a lot of comedy videos and almost in the same year he became the most successful person to get one million subscribers. So, since then he dropped his studies to focus more on his YouTube channel. Moreover, he was also fond of acting since childhood.
4.How much Ashish Chanchlani earned income by YouTube ?
Ans. The estimated worth of Ashish is around Rs 39 crore (US$ 5 million) right now. And let us also tell you that his main source of income is his YouTube channel (Ashish Chanchlani Vine). He earns around 14-20 lakh rupees per month from YouTube and any brand collaboration. Along with this, he also earns some money through sponsorship and live events.
5.Who is the richest YouTuber in India?
Ans. Ashish Chanchlani