Bhumika Chawla Biography:
Bhumika Chawla is an Indian film actress former model. Her nick name is Radhika, who is South Indian. She was born on 21 August 1978. She belongs to a Punjabi family. Bhumika has completed her studies from Scholl, New Delhi. Bhumika’s father was an Indian Army officer, Bhumika has an elder brother and a younger sister. She came to Mumbai in the year 1997 to make her career in the film world, then she had pocket money, only after which Bhumika has also worked in many advertisements and video albums, also did small shows. Apart from this, Bhumika has also appeared in GTV show Hip Hip Hurray, which used to come on Indian TV.
If we talk about his career, then even after working hard in his life, he has not been able to remain in the film world. Bhumika started her career in Telugu film industry in 2000, she first appeared in the movie Yuvakutu, in this film, Bhumika was seen in the role of actor Sumanath. Bhumika’s second movie was ‘Khushi’. In this film she was to appear with Pawan Kalyan. Because of Bhumika Chawla’s brilliant acting, this film became a big hit in Telugu cinema and she has also been awarded the Filmfare Best Actress Award for this film. This was his first award our success.
After making a good career in Telugu cinema and She stepped into Hindi cinema with Salman Khan in the film Tere Naam. Bhumika Chawla’s film Tere Naam managed to do good business at the box-office. Bhumika Chawla’s lead role was found in this film Tere Naam, after which She acted in many more Hindi films including Run, Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha, Silsile etc., which failed to earn much at the box office. Despite all that, the role could not get the real recognition
She received the CIIMA Award for Best Spotting Actress in ‘2018’.Bhumika has mostly got the role of spotting actor in all South Indian films. She has always worked hard in her life She got to add many big products like, she got a chance to work in the albums of singers like Adnam Sami and Udit Narayan. Due to the success of the commercials, he soon got offers to act in Telugu films. Now she is staying away from the film world.
read also about :Bhumika Chawla Age,Net Worth, Career, Boyfriend, Biography And More
|Famous for||Telugu film Industry|
|Date of Birth||21 August 1978|
|Age ( as in 2022)||44 years|
|Birth place||New Delhi ,India|
|Residence||New Delhi ,India|
|Height (approx.)||5’3 Ft|
|Weight (approx.)||57 Kg|
Affairs and more
|Husband||Bharat Thakur (Yoga Teacher)|
Family and more
|Father||Not known( Army officer)|
|Brother||Not Known (Will Update Soon)|
|Sister||Not known ( Will Update Soon)|
|Favorite Food||Rajma Chawla|
|Favorite Actor||Salman khan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Singapore, Malaysia|
|Favorite Restaurant||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Favorite Fast food stores||Subway and MC’Donalds|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$1 to $5 million dollars|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Bhumika Chawla
- Does Bhumika Chawla smoke? No
- Does Bhumika Chawla Drink Alkohol? No
- Bhumika Chawla is belonged to Punjabi family.
- Bhumika Chawla is also a poetry writer: She has written more than 100 poems.
- Bhumika Chawla married her own yoga teacher Bharat Thakur in 2007. Bhumika married after a good relationship of 7 years. Now they have a son, who was born in 2014.
- Bhumika Chawla had distanced herself from Bollywood in 2014 after her marriage and our children.
- Actress Bhumika Chawla, who became famous in the film Tere Naam, was also called Juhi Chawla by everyone because her surname was the same.
- Bhumika Chawla’s maximum movie was of South Indian, she started her career in South Indian only.
- Bhumika Chawla made a comeback in Bollywood in 2016 with the film M.S. Dhoni’, but he did not get the lead role in any movie, even after that he has been seen in some movies.
- Bhumika Chawla has worked in more than 50 films including Tamil and Telugu, Malayalam movies.
- Bhumika Chawla has a total property of 14 crores, in which all her earnings are from advertisements.
- Bhumika Chawla came to Mumbai only at the age of 19 to become a model, after that she came to Mumbai in the year 1998 to do a photoshoot with famous photographer Dabboo Ratnani and got a job in advertisement.
- Bhumika Chawla came to the film world after working in a movie with Salkhan Khan, but she did not get much success after that.
- Bhumika Chawla has also worked in some music albums of Mumbai.
- Bhumika Chawla has been given a total of seven awards, her first award was in (2001) film Khushi second award (2003) Nanandi film ‘Missamma’ and third (2003) film ‘Tere Naam’ Best Dabate Actress Ka Phir (2007) film Best Actress for ‘Anusuya’
- She was seen only in South and Telugu film industry.
- Bhumika has got more success in South India than in Bollywood. She earned the name lot of frame in his films.
- Bhumika doesn’t stay active on social media much, she likes a simple life, she has a small family, she is happy together
People Also Ask About Bhumika Chawla
1 What is the net worth of Bhumika Chawla ?
Ans: The net worth of Bhumika is 1 to 2 million dollars in 2022 which is 7 to 14 crore Indian rupees in Indian currency.
2. What is the Monthly salary of Bhumika ?
Ans According to Wikipedia Bhumika’s monthly salary is 10 lakhs.
3. Who is the boyfriend of Bhumika?
Ans: Bhumika is married to her boyfriend, a yoga teacher.
4.How many brother and sister She, have?
Ans: She has an elder brother and a younger sister.
5. How many children Does Bhumika have?
Ans : Bhumika Have a son who was born in 2014.
Read also about : Bhumika Chawla Age, Net Worth, Career, Boyfriend, Biography And More