Bhuvan Bam Bio & More
Bhuvan Bam is a YouTuber, Comedian, Comedy Content Writer, Singer, Actor. The full name of Bhuvan Bam is Bhuvan Avnindra Shankar Bam. He was born on 22 January 1994 in Vadodara, Gujarat to Avanindra and Padma Bam in a Marathi Brahmin Hindu family in India. Bhuvan is well known for his brilliant comedy act on You Tube. The name of Bhuvan’s comedy channel is BB Ki Vines. In 2000 AD, his family shifted to Delhi. Bhuvan did his primary schooling at Green Fields School Public School in Delhi. Bhuvan did his graduation in History from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi.
Bam’s parents have died, it is being told that in 2021 Kovid-19 was caused by infection.
Bam came into limelight on 14 June 2019 by posting a video on his Instagram account. He started his career with this video, in which he mocked a news reporter who asked an insensitive question to a woman regarding the death of her son due to floods in Kashmir. The video went viral in Pakistan in June 2014, prompting Bam to create his own YouTube channel.
BB Ki Vines
BB Ki Vines is a YouTube comedy channel run by Bhuvan Bam, which consists of 3-14 minute videos. It follows the routine, biography and whimsical interactions of an urban teenager with his girlfriend, friends and family – all played by Bam himself. As of 2021, he had 16.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel. He was called in his character name while making his video:- Bhuvan, Banchoddas, Sameer Fuddi, Titu Mama, Bablu, Janaki, Mrs. Verma, Adrak Baba, Mr. Hola, Papa Makichu, Detective Manglu Is. He has another character – Dr. Sehgal and Babli Sir.
The videos are shot by Bam himself using the phone’s front camera. He originally uploaded his videos to Instagram and Facebook, and then moved to YouTube.
In August 2017, Bam released a music album video “Teri Meri Kahani”. This was followed by the performances of “Sang Hoon Tere”, “Safar”, “Rahguzar” and “Ajnabee” in 2018. In 2020 he also appeared in a short film “Plus Minus” with Divya Dutt, which won him a Filmfare Award. In December 2019, he started a new digital series on YouTube called “Titu Talks”, which featured Shah Rukh Khan as a guest.
In 2020, he released the song “Stranger”, a sad album, on his YouTube channel.
In May 2021, Bam uploaded an episode of Titu Talks titled ‘Lifeline of Society’, in which he interviewed an electrician, house help, farmer, transgender and milkmen to understand the difficulties faced by them during the lockdown due to Corona in India took.
He issued a statement in January 2022 claiming that the total number of his uploaded videos was 3.2 billion. In November the same year, he released the web series Dhindhora on YouTube, which had a total of eight episodes.
Bhuvan Bam makes his OTT debut in February 2023 with Taaza Khabar. In March, he was seen in Amazon Mini TV’s Rafta Raftaa opposite Srishti Rindani.
Bam was featured in the Hindustan Times Brunch cover story in April 2020. In 2020 itself, during July, Bam also appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone.
Bam appeared on the cover of Grazia India in January 2021 in collaboration with Puma. In February he made an appearance at the World Economic Forum and two months later he made it to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list in the “Digital Content Creators” category.
Bam was again featured in the Hindustan Times Brunch cover story in October 2022.
|Real Name||Bhuvan Bam|
|Profession||Comedian, Actor, Writer, Singer, Songwriter, You Tube Personality|
|Famous For||His You Tube Comedy Chanel “BB KI Vines”|
|Date of Birth||22 January 1994|
|Age (as in 2023)||29 years|
|Birth Place||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Residence Place||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|School||Green Fields School Public School in Delhi|
|College & Institute||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi.|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 11” (178 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||65 Kg|
Affairs & More
Family & More
|Mother||Padma Bam (Former Employee of ABB, Faridabad)|
|Brother||Aman Bam (Pilot)|
|Favorite Sport||Chase, Kabaddi|
|Favorite Actor||Alia Bhatt, Sonam Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Nawaz Uddin Siddiqui, Ajay Devgn|
|Favorite Color||Black & White|
|Favorite Car||Toyota Fortuner, luxury Suv, Lamborghini|
|Favorite Song||Arijit Singh|
|Favorite Bike||Ducati Scrambler Icon|
|Favorite Destination||Paris & Uttarakhand, London|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||playing the Guitar, Travelling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$4 million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|YouTube ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
- Does he drink alcohol or not? No
- does he smoke sigrate or not? No
- Who is the close Friend of Bhuvan Bam?
- Their primary source of income was live music performances and original songs.
But now he has a huge YouTube channel and subscribers as well as audience love, so he is earning a lot of money through YouTube partner program. Additionally, he earns money by performing in concerts, stage shows, college festivals etc.
- Bhuvan’s second character Roop is being compared to “Lily Singh” aka Superwoman, who has achieved huge global success with her character. However, while Bhuvan Bam’s content is distinctly Indian and an inspiration to Indian youth and women, in particular, his content is female-oriented and has a Western appeal.
- Bam’s “Jeeji Virji”, screen strip is on Bam’s invitation to YouTube channel, He also worked with The Viral Fever on TVF Bhootiyapa Bachelors vs Ghost video in 2021. Bam did a live Facebook jam with the Vaibhav brothers. Jam was his first significant project with another YouTube channel. He also played the lead role in the TVF Bachelors video Bachelors Vs Landlord ft Bibi Ki Vines and in the third episode of the show.
- Bhuvan Bam is very much liked by the Messiah of teenagers all over India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and Nepal. His quest was how he went viral in Pakistan. Only after his first video went viral, he decided to start posting videos on his now famous YouTube channel and Facebook page. He has recently developed a huge fan following among girls too.
- The use of foul language and content with a 19+ rating in his films has also drawn criticism from many, but he has no dearth of supporters that doesn’t let him down.
- His fans argue that he is only bringing out the reality as the youth of Delhi live in present times.
- His supporter answers the question related to BB’s Vines and his use of profanity in such a way that the person in front remains silent.
- One of Bem’s best-known series, Dr. Segal, is based on a real doctor whose office is located opposite his home.
- Although Bhuvan shares many amusing experiences with him, the real Dr. Saigal is not like the movie.
- Bhuvan believes that he only used his name and does not feel bad for it.
The total awards earned by Bhuvan Bam are given below:-
- Most Popular Channel Web TV Asia Award for his YouTube channel BB Ki Vines (2015)
- Honored by Hindustan Times in the first edition of their Game Changer Awards (2016)
- Filmfare Award for Best Short Film for the film Plus Minus (2018).
- Indian Television Academy Awards, India Viewer Mention
Dhindora Winner 2021.
- IWM Digital Awards Breakthrough Performance of the Year (Male)
Dhindora Winner 2023.
People Also Ask About Bhuvan Bam
1. What is the net worth of Bhuvan Bam?
ANS:- According to media reports, Bhuvan Bam’s net worth is $4 million. Bhuvan Bam’s main source of income is from Youtube Videos, Facebook Videos, Instagram and Advertisement etc.
2. Who is Bhuvan Bam’s girlfriend?
ANS:- Bhuvan is in a stable relationship with Bam’s girlfriend Arpita Bhattacharya since 15 years. It is being told in the recent reports that both of them are going to tie the knot very soon.
3. Who are Bhuvan Bam’s parents and what do they do?
ANS:- Bhuvan Bam’s father is Avanindra and mother’s name is Padma Bam (Former Employee of ABB, Faridabad). It is very sad that his parents died in 2021 due to corona infection.
4. What is the qualification of Bhuvan Bam?
ANS:- Bhuvan Bam has completed his graduation studies from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi.
5. To which caste does Bhuvan Bam belong?
ANS:- Bhuvan Bam was born in a Marathi Brahmin Hindu family. He belonged to a middle class family.