YouTuber Carryminati is from India. The day of Carryminati’s birth is June 12, 1999. As of 2022, he is 23 years old. The birthplace of Carryminati is Faridabad. The father of Carryminati is Vivek Nagar. Yash Nagar is the brother of Carryminati. he stands 5.5 feet tall. He is well known for his roasting videos, comedic sketches, and comments on a variety of online topics on his CarryMinati YouTube channel. His second channel, CarryisLive, is devoted to gaming and live streams.
In May 2020, Carryminati produced a parody video called YouTube vs. TikTok – The End, which led to discussion on YouTube India. YouTube removed the video for violating the website’s terms of service, citing issues like cyberbullying and harassment. The video gained nearly 2 million views in just two hours after being uploaded. It gained widespread traction in India with millions of views, likes, and comments. The original video was taken down. Some other YouTubers have uploaded the exact same video on their channels. In this now-deleted video, Amir Siddiqui, a TikToker, discusses the offensive material on TikTok. he insulted him in the video. According to reports, CarryMinati calls Amir “beti,” “meetha,” and “Pari” when making fun of him.
|Real Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Famous for||Comedy Act, Reaction and Roasting|
|Date of Birth||12 June 1999|
|Carryminati’s Age ( as in 2022)||23 years|
|Birth place||Faridabad, Haryana|
|School||Delhi Public School|
|College/ University||Delhi University|
CarryMinati’s Physical stats
|Weight (approx.)||62 kg|
|Weight in pounds||136 lbs|
|Girlfriend||Not Known (Update soon)|
Family and more
|Mother||Not Known (Update soon)|
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, Pasta, Pizza, Burgers|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Megan Fox|
|Favorite Filmmaker||Sanjay Leela|
|Favorite Colour||White, Red|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing video games|
|Net Worth||$4.5 Million (33.76 Crore)|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Read Also: Abdu Rozik’s Age 19, Height, Weight, Biography, Net Worth, Career And More
Unknown Facts About CarryMinati
- Does he Consumes Alcohol: No
- Does he Smoke Cigarette: No
- Does he Swims : Yes
- Does he prefer Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian: Vegetarian
- He completed his studies at DPS Faridabad. He never had any academic interest and spent the most of his youth playing video games, which he later turned into a career.
- Carryminati set out to produce instructional football films. At the age of 15, He started a new gaming YouTube channel. To be exact, he started the Addicted A1 channel on October 30, 2014.
- He created more than 150 movies about Counter-Strike games Within a few months. Some of his fans in India, where the game wasn’t as popular, only watched the video for his funny comments. Carry took advantage of this and changed the channel’s name to Carry Deol.
- He changed the name of his channel to CarryDeol in 2015 and began releasing videos on gameplay roasts. When his channel gained popularity, he changed the name to CarryMinati.
- Ajey became extremely nervous during his 12th-grade exam since he was ill-prepared for his Economics exam. So, with his parents’ permission, he dropped out of school, and after one year, he gave his 12th examinations from distance education.
- Overnight, his video roasting Bhuvam Bam’s video went viral, and it marked his YouTube career’s turning point.
- He was quite overweight at the start of his adolescence, which led to several health issue. So, he joined a gym, and following a few diet management regimens, he was able to loss his extra weight.
- Ajey Nagar received his gold play button and 1 million subscribers for his YouTube channel in 2017.
- In 2017, Ajey Nagar received his gold play button and one million YouTube subscribers.
- His business manager, Deepak Char, supports him.
- He received a diamond YouTube play button in May 2020.
- He is the only Indian YouTuber to have met Tom Cruise, a Hollywood superstar.
- He also contributed to the successful fundraising of a sizeable sum of money for the Pulwama attack survivors. He tweeted his accomplishment of raising $1,58,018 for the soldiers’ families.
- 35 million subscribers; 176+ video posts;
35 million followers; 176+ video posts;
The projected monthly salary is Rs. 16 lakhs.
A estimated yearly income of Rs. 3 crores
- Shortly after the YouTube-TikTok scandal, He released a ferocious rap to counter off trolls and critics who tried to slander him over the matter and to celebrate the removal of his popular video.
- He enjoys to do mimic SRK and Sunny Deol.
CarryMinati’s Popular Videos
- YouTube vs TikTok: The End– 70M views. (Taken Down By YouTube).
- Bye Pewdiepie– 31M views.
- Big Boss Big Boss Big Boss Part 2– 24M views.
- No More Single: Valentine Special– 26M views.
- TikTok Evolution 2019– 27M views.
- Success Story of a Cringe Pop Artist– 21M views.
People Also Asks About CarryMinati
1. Why CarryMinati is so famous?
ANS. On his YouTube account CarryMinati, he is very popular for his roasting videos, comedy sketches, and responses to numerous online topics. CarryisLive, his second channel, is devoted to games and live streams. His parody video, “YouTube vs TikTok – The End,” which he posted in May 2020, sparked debate on YouTube India.
2. What is the salary of CarryMinati?
ANS. Using these numbers, we can estimate that CarryMinati earns a total of $2.43 million each year, or $161.82 thousand per month.
3. How much is CarryMinati education?
ANS. Ajey Nagar, never attended college. He went to school in Faridabad at Delhi Public School. He decided to drop school after being very nervious about his Economics paper during his 12th Board exams.
4. Who is CarryMinati’s crush?
ANS. Avneet Kaur is an Indian dancer, model, and actor, while CarryMinati is an famous Indian YouTuber. He has a huge crush on actress Avneet Kaur after becoming well-known.
5. At what age CarryMinati became popular?
ANS. Ajey Nagar started uploading videos to YouTube when he was ten years old. Since 2014, his primary YouTube channel has been operational. 2014 saw the launch of the AddictedA1 YouTube channel, where Nagar upload video game replays and reactions on them.