Dhruva Sarja Biography And More
Dhruva Sarja is a popular Kannada actor with good body fitness. He was born on the 6th of the month of October and in the year 1989 and his zodiac sign is Aries. He is just 34 years old. He was born in 1989 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. He completed his schooling till class 12th in 2005 from Baldwin Boys High School, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Dhruva Sarja was very fond of acting since childhood, that’s why he did not feel much in studies and he studied till 12th standard only. Consequently, Dhruva Sarja went to acting classes and prepared himself. His first film was “Adhuri” in 2013 with Radhika Pandit. It was directed by popular and well-known director A.P. Arjun did it. Dhruva Sarja is the nephew of 80s Tollywood superstar actor Arjun Sarja. In 2013 he stepped into the industry with the help and guidance of his uncle.
Dhruva Sarja was born to Tollywood writer Vijay Kumar and Ammani. Dhruv Sarja’s grandfather was a film actor. While his mother is an art teacher. Dhruva Sarja got engaged to model Prerna Shankar. The couple got married in the year 2022 on November 24 with much fanfare and Hindu rituals. Sarja likes to dance, read and watch movies in her spare time.
Sarja made her debut in films with the 2013 film ‘Adhuri’. In 2014, his portrayal of Arjun as the male lead opposite Radhika Pandit received praise from critics. He signed his next film ‘Bahadur’ in 2015 with his close friend Chetan Kumar. The film was a commercial success and in April 2016 he signed for ‘Bharjari’. His next film after 3 years was ‘Pogaru’ which was an average hit. In this film, actress Rashmika Mandanna played the role of actress.
Dhruva Sarja’s cousin Chiranjeevi Sarja, who was also an actor in Kannada films, passed away on 7 June 2021. His maternal uncle Arjun Sarja is a powerful South Indian actor, and his grandfather Shakthi Prasad was also a legend in Kannada films.
|Famous for||Tollywood Film|
|Date of Birth||6 October 1989|
|Age ( as in 2022)||34 Years|
|Birth place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India.|
|Residence||Bangalore, Karnataka, India.|
|School||Baldwin Boys High School, Bangalore, Karnataka.|
|College/ University||Not Attend|
|Educational qualification||12lt Standard|
|What is the height of Jennifer Winget?||5′ 6” (176 Cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||76 Kg.|
Affairs and more
|Wife/ Girlfriend||Prerna Shankar|
Family and more
|Father||Vijay Kumar (Tollywood Film story Writer)|
|Mother||Ammani (Arts Teacher)|
|Brother||Late Chiranjeevi Sarja (Actor)|
|Favorite Food||Mughlai Cuisines, Masala Dosa, Mutton Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Singapore, Malaysia|
|Favorite Restaurant||Peshawari and ITC|
|Favorite Fast food stores||Subway and MC’Donalds|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Acting & Travelling|
|Net Worth||$ 1.5 million dollars|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter Account||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts Of Dhruva Sarja
- Does Dhruva Sarja drinks alcohol or not? Yes
- Does Dhruva Sarja Smokes or not? No
- Dhruva Sarja got engaged to his childhood friend Prerna on 9 December 2019. They married on 25 November 2020.
- Dhruva was born in 1989 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- One of his cousins, Chiranjeevi Sarja, is an actor in Kannada films.
- His uncle Arjun Sarja is a well-known actor in the South Indian film industry and his grandfather Shakti Prasad was also a legend actor in Kannada films.
- Dhruva got engaged to his childhood friend Prerna on 9 December 2019. They married on 25 November 2020.
- Dhruva Sarja is an Indian rising Actor, who predominantly works in Kannada film industry.
- He made his acting debut in 2013 with the film “Adhuri”.
- Sarja received SIIMA Award, Suvarna Award and Uday Film Award for Best Debutant for this film.
- He then worked with Bahadur in 2013, which was directed by Chetan Kumar. The film was a commercial success, starring Dhruv and Radhika Pandit in the lead roles.
- In 2016, Dhruva again teamed up with director Chetan Kumar for Bharjari.
- The film stars Rachita Ram and Haripriya as the female leads, has been awarded.
- The film also featured Vaishali Deepak, P. Ravi Shankar, Sudha Rani, Sai Kumar and Srinivasa Murthy in important roles in the cast.
- Dhruva Sarja’s brother Chiranjeevi Sarja, who was also an actor in Kannada films, passed away on 7 June 2021.
- Dhruva Sarja Achievements and Awards:- Udaya Film Awards (2012), Adhuri – Best Debutant (2012), South Indian International Movie Awards (2013), Adhuri – Best Debutant (2013), Suravana Award for Best Debutant Actor (2015) ), Adhuri – Best Debutant (2013).
- Dhruva Sarja Released and Upcoming Movies:- Currently, there are many movies of Dhruv Sarja lined up for release. “Pogaru”, directed by Nand Kishore, is slated to release on April 24, 2021, this year. Love Mocktail(2019), Yuvarantana(2018), Ondu Shikariya(2019), Mayabazar(2021), Shivaji Surathkal(2022), DIA(2016).
People Also Ask About Dhruva Sarja
1. What is the net worth of Dhruva Sarja?
ANS:- According to media reports, his total net worth is $1-5 Million.
2. What is the monthly income of Dhruva Sarja?
ANS:- According to Wikipedia, Sarja charges 4-5 crores for a film. If we talk about his monthly income, his minimum income is 3-4 lakhs.
3. How did Dhruva Sarja lose weight?
ANS:- He attributed his new look to strict diet discipline and weight training. But stories of change like this must come with riders. One, such a dramatic before-and-after look at the stars is only possible with a multi-disciplinary approach, goal-setting, and body-beautifying resources.
4. What are the qualifications of Dhruva Sarja?
ANS:- He completed his schooling till class 12th at Baldwin Boys High School, Bangalore, Karnataka. Consequently, Dhruv Sarja went to acting classes and prepared himself. His first film was Adhuri opposite Radhika Pandit in 2013.
5. Does Dhruva Sarja have any children?
ANS:- Dhruva Sarja and wife Prerna Shankar became parents in 2022. A baby girl was born in their house. Dhruv Sarja and his wife Prerna Shankar have become proud parents of a baby boy. The actor shared the good news of the birth of a daughter through an Instagram post.