Gaurav Taneja also known as Flying Beast is an Indian YouTuber, professional pilot, and nutritionist. Gaurav Taneja’s net worth as of 2021 is two million US dollars. He is also well-known for funding YouTube videos about gaming, fitness, and his day-to-day vlogs. Gaurav Taneja Born on July 9th, 1986, in Kanpur, He was raised in a middle class household. He has been a pilot for 9 years, He gained notoriety after he raised the issue of pilot safety with Air Asia Airlines, which led to his termination from his position.
Since Gaurav was familiar with bodybuilding from his undergraduate days, he launched his “Fitmuscle TV” YouTube channel on November 30, 2016. Then he would upload his workout videos and points to his channel. He had 1.2 million subscribers and about 270 videos on the “Fitmuscle TV” YouTube channel.
Since he was a little child, Flying Beast has had the desire of becoming a pilot, and in order to realise this dream, he has always given his studies a lot of attention. Following the completion of class 12 at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, Gaurav began preparing for the IIT or JEE. He was able to pass this test on his first attempt because to his bright mind, and as a result, he was given the opportunity to enrol in IIT Kharagpur, the oldest university in India.
|creating TikTok lip-sync videos
|Date of Birth
|9 July 1986
|Carryminati’s Age ( as in 2022)
|Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Gaurav Taneja’s Physical stats
|Weight in pounds
Gaurav Taneja’s Affairs
Family and more
|Yogendra Kumar Taneja
|Butter chicken, Chole Bhature
|Rome, New York, Paris & London
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Flying Plane, Travelling
Social Media ID
|Click to follow
|Click to follow
|Click to follow
- Does he Consumes Alcohol: No
- Does he Smoke Cigarette: No
- Does he Swims : Yes
- Does he prefer Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian: Vegetarian
- He frequently competes in bodybuilding contests and has achieved success at the state level.
- He enjoys taking trips with his family and friends, and he used to post images of his travels on his YouTube channel for his followers to see.
- He also used to drink a lot of tea and is a “Chai Lover,” so when he travels, he always has tea bags with him.
- He has a large number of close pals, including Gaurav Chaudhary, Bhuvan Bam, and Ranveer Allahbadia, who have produced YouTube videos in the past.
- He interacted with a number of notable personalities, including former US President Barack Obama.
- A popular magazine called MensXP featured him on its cover as well.
- He currently leads a luxurious lifestyle and has a sizable collection of high-end vehicles. His fleet of vehicles includes BMW, Fortuner, and Volvo V90.
- He and his wife are both Indigo airline pilots.
- He was given The Great Visioners Award in 2020.
- And right now, they are both enjoying their marriage and have a beautiful daughter named Kaira. And in the month of May 2018, they both gave birth to their beautiful daughter.
- Gaurav filed a significant claim, claiming that his airline, “Air Asia,” is failing to take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of its pilots, passengers, and planes. After he made his statement, “Air Asia” airlines fired him and refuted all of his claims. But Gaurav unafraidly spoke up about the matter in print and on social media, garnering a lot of support from others and his followers.
- Taneja was one of the tallest and strongest men. During his undergraduate years, he used to deadlift 200 kg and squat 180 kg.
- Gaurav Taneja received a TEDx invitation to speak at Manipal University in Jaipur. He has become a young icon today by inspiring people to be positive, remain active, and lead healthy lives. He conveyed his appreciation and gratitude to all of his followers for helping him become one of India’s top fitness influencers.
- He is also included in the list of the top 5 Indian vloggers on YouTube, with Danish Zehen, Mumbiker Nikhil (Nikhil Sharma), Gaurav Zone, and MSK vlogs.
People Also Asks About Gaurav Taneja
1. Who is Flying Beast?
ANS. Flying Beast is an ex-pilot, nutritionist, and YouTuber from India. He was born in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, on July 9, 1986. His three YouTube channels, Flying Beast, FitMuscleTV, and Rasbhari ke Papa, are well-known.
2. How Did Gaurav Taneja become pilote?
ANS. According to Taneja’s YouTube video, he followed his passion and entered the aviation industry after earning his B. Tech. He began working with airlines in 2011. Taneja transferred from IndiGo to AirAsia India in April 2019.
3. What is the name of Gaurav Taneja’s wife?
ANS. Ritu Rathi is the name of Gaurav Taneja’s wife. They wed in the month of February 2015, and as of right now, they share a daughter named Kaira.
4. What is the Net Worth of Gaurav Taneja?
ANS. The yearly income of Flying Beast, also known as Gaurav Taneja, is $5 million or 37 crore rupees. And he makes almost $35,000 per month, or more than 25 lakh rupees. His only sources of income are brand sponsorships and YouTube.
5. Is Gaurav Taneja From IIT?
ANS. IIT Kharagpur is where Gaurav Taneja completed his bachelor’s degree in 2008. He is an Indigo Airlines pilot, a certified nutritionist, and a bodybuilder. He is one of the individuals with more than 1 million subscribers across his two YouTube channels.
6. Is Gaurav Taneja A Pilot?
ANS. A one-man army in himself, Gaurav Taneja. He is a pilot by trade as well as a Youtuber, bodybuilder, and videographer. Flying Beast and Fit Muscle Tv are two YouTube channels owned by Gaurav Taneja.