Govind Pandey Bio & More
Govind Pandey is a film and television actor, known for films such as Fan, Ghulam and Lootera. Pandey started his film career in 1981. He is a graduate in Performing Arts from Delhi University. He has also done PhD in Hindi Drama after graduation. Playing mostly supporting roles, Govind Pandey made his debut in 1981 with the film Angoor, after which he was seen in the Aamir Khan and Rani Mukerji-starrer Ghulam after a gap of fifteen years. He has other films like Do Dhoni Chaar, Lootera, Fan, Hindi Medium, and Muwaza: Zameen Ka Paisa among others. His 2017 projects include the Karan Johar-produced crime action-drama Drive, and the Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma-starrer Sui Dhaaga: Made in India.
Talking about his physical appearance, he has jet black hair, he has black eyes too. He received his primary education from Ramjas School No. 3, New Delhi. After his 12th from school, he went to Delhi University in 1980. 1980-1982
He studied performing arts at the University of Delhi. He received his Philosophy degree in 1986. He made his Bollywood debut with the film Angoor in 1986. It was a cameo role. He likes music very much. He is into music, songwriting, composing and playing instruments like guitar and harmonium. From 1997 to 2007, he worked at the National School of Drama in New Delhi.
He played the role of a police inspector in the famous Bollywood film PK in 2019. He was also seen in films of the 90s:- Lootera, Band Baaja Baaraat, Aakrosh etc. Govind Pandey is married. He tied the knot with a simple girl named Babita Pandey on 10 December 1993. He is currently working as a supporting actor. He works with his nephew Shivam AK Pathak as an assistant producer and actor in his production house. He likes to make friends.
|Famous for||Movie ” Fan (2016), PK (2014) and Hindi Medium (2017).”|
|Date of Birth||177 June 1977|
|Age ( as in 2023)||46 Years|
|Birth place||Delhi, India|
|School||Ramjas School No. 3 Delhi, India|
|College/ University||Delhi University|
|Educational qualification||Graduation in Performing Arts Doctor of philosophy in Hindi Drama.|
Govind Pandey’s Physical stats
|Height||6 Feet (183cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||75 kgs.|
Govind Pandey’s Affairs
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Egg; Rice ; Nuts; Green Salad; Chicken Breast; Sweet|
|Favorite Actor||Govinda, Mithun Chakraborty|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite song||Dil ke arma ansuwon me bah gye|
|Favorite Author||Jack Canfield|
|Favorite Musician||Mohit Suri and Lady Gaga|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael kors|
|Favorite Destination||Rome, Paris, Switzerland|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$ 4 Milion|
Social Media ID
Unknown Fact About Govind Pandey
- Govinda Pandey’s net worth is around $4 million.
- Govinda charges Rs 3-4 lakh for a film.
- Govinda is a principled and hardworking person.
- He is a humble person.
- He believes in simple living.
- He has worked in theater for more than three decades.
- On-screen character Govind Pandey, best known for his performances in Bollywood films of the 90s like Angoor, Hu Tu, Do Dooni Chaar, Lootera, was roped in to make a remarkable impact.
- He played the role of (Jatin Sharma)’s father in the 2019 Bollywood film Main.
- His first role was as he portrayed the run of the mill character Boozer.
- Govind is the alma mater of the prestigious Ramjas College.
- He started his career in 1972 by working in the NSD (National School of Drama) Repertory Company in Delhi.
- His career in the job spanned from 1997 to 2007.
- He has taken the tag of A-grade artiste. He has got a chance to tour across five states of India and perform brilliantly.
- They have 452 theaters and street shows in their advantage.
- In addition to acting, he continues to write, perform music, and serve as an assistant producer.
- He is also a famous voice over actor in Bollywood.
- Govind loves to do good work on social issues and raise awareness about them.
- The present age of Govind as per 1977 is 46 years.
- Govind Pandey is an Indian film and television actor, assistant producer, supporting actor and villain.
- He established himself as a popular and successful actor in Bollywood and Tollywood.
- Govind Pandey started his acting career in 1981 with the film Angoor. He has played many movies and television series.
People Also Ask About Govind Pandey
1. What is the net worth of Govind Pandey?
ANS:- According to media reports, Govind’s net worth is around $4 million. That is, if it is calculated in Indian rupees, then it is 40 lakh rupees.
2. What is the salary of Govind Pandey?
ANS:- Govind Pandey charges around 6-4 lakh rupees for doing a film. He works as an actor as well as an assistant producer.
According to media reports, he has a job in his nephew’s production house, in which both work.
3. Who is the wife of Govind Pandey?
ANS:- His wife’s name is Babita Pandey. Babita Pandey is home made.
4. How many children does Govind Pandey have?
ANS:- As per the recent reports, he has two sons, whose name is not known, the actor has been posting pictures on media ID.
5. What is the qualification of Govind Pandey?
ANS:- He is a graduate from College, University of Delhi, India and holds a Bachelor of Performing Arts in Philosophy in Hindi Drama and also holds a PhD degree. Debut, Film:- Angoor (Cameo-1982).