Harsh Beniwal is an Indian popular comedy actor and Viner. He was born on February 13, 1996, in Delhi, India. He launched his YouTube channel in 2015. With over 120 videos, Harsh Beniwal has 6,144,460 subscribers. The popularity of his channel is rising every day. Since he was little, he has enjoyed acting. Sunita Beniwal is his mother, and Pria Beniwal is his sister, father is a businessman.
He made his film debut in Student of the Year 2. Tiger Shroff plays the main role in this film. One of India’s biggest YouTube follower counts belongs to the Beniwal channel. Sikhism is Harsh Beniwal’s religion. Harsh is a member of the Jatt caste. He has drastically changed the online community in a short amount of time.
In 2015, he started producing YouTube videos as a pastime. He launched a YouTube channel and started posting humorous videos with brief messages when he noticed his popularity was gradually growing. When he originally started his YouTube channel in 2015, he stated in an interview that only his mother supported him and that other people used to make fun of him. His mother held the camera when he first began to make videos.
|Real Name||Harsh Beniwal|
|Nick Name||Harsh, CeeBee, Puru|
|Famous for||Comedy Videos|
|Date of Birth||13 February 1996|
|Harsh Beniwal’s Age ( as in 2022)||26 years|
|Birth place||Pitampura, Delhi, India|
|School||Maharaja Agrasen Model School, Delhi|
|College/ University||Shri Aurobindo College, Delhi|
|Educational qualification||B C A (Bachelor of Computer Application)|
Harsh Beniwal’s Physical stats
|Weight (approx.)||65 kg|
|Weight in pounds||143 lbs|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Harsh Beniwal’s Affairs
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Italian, Chinese Noodles|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Karisma Kapoor, Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Player||Not Known|
|Favorite Director||Karan Johar|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Hanging out with friends, Gymming and Watching Films|
|Net Worth||$2.2 Million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Harsh Beniwal
- He started making videos during his BCA studies. He could not continue his studies after the second year.
- The creation of hilarious videos has always been a passion for Harsh Beniwal. He once shared entertaining dubsmash and lip-sync videos on his Instagram page.
- The first year of his YouTube career was 2015. He published vines and quick films. He enjoys a good following among YouTube watchers. His channel currently has more than 12.8 million subscribers.
- One of his most popular videos is PUBG with Pariwar. Other popular ones are Shaadi Mubarak, Tamasha, and others. Because of the millions of people who subscribe to his YouTube channel, Beniwal also received the gold and silver play buttons. Many well-known YouTubers, including Carry Minati, Harsh Beniwal, Ashish Chanchlani, and others, have worked with him on projects.
- Harsh loves to exercise and has a true affection for dogs.
- Additionally, Hasley India, a popular YouTube channel, was founded by Harsh Beniwal.
- Won the 2019 Best YouTuber award.
A nominee for the 2020 Film Fare OTT Awards.
Awards for the YouTube Gold and Silver buttons.
- When the city was under lockdown, Harsh Beniwal also launched a channel called Harsh Beniwal 2.1. The public loved this channel as well, which is why it quickly surpassed the one million subscriber mark.
- He only has a single Mercedes-Benz CLA 200, which costs 31.72 lakhs. As for bikes, he also owns a Yamaha and a Bullet.
- A well-known page called “Log Kya Kahenge” included a video of Harsh on September 2, 2015; as a result, Harsh’s Instagram account had a significant surge in followers, reaching around 10,000 on November 22, 2015.
- His videos nearly always have a comic tone and cover family and love difficulties that are unique to Indian culture. He is active on all social media platforms and has millions of followers.
- His career in Bollywood began in 2019, and in 2020 he produced the web series “Who’s Your Daddy.” He also made appearances in numerous other web series, including Campus Diaries, Bonnet Pe Charcha, and others.
- Early in life, Harsh decided to dance, but later he began posting vine videos on YouTube. With the help of his five childhood friends, Harsh began making movies for YouTube. His primary responsibility was video editing, but he also wrote scripts and directed videos. He collaborates with numerous well-known YouTubers, like Mayank Mishra and Mohit Chhikara.
- He also promotes affiliate products like CoinDCX, OctaFX for Bitcoin & Crypto Investment, and Winzogames for gaming in order to supplement his income, which is rising day by day.
- Meghna Gupta is the girlfriend of Harsh Beniwal. One of the most popular YouTube stars in India is named Harsh, and over the past five years, his fan base has rapidly grown. Harsh and Meghna Gupta collaborated on a video, and they are rumoured to be dating. They have been together for a while
People Also Asks About Harsh Beniwal
1. Why Harsh Beniwal is famous?
ANS. Harsh Beniwal is a well-known actor in addition to being one of the most popular YouTubers. He most recently appeared in the Tiger Shroff, Tara Sutaria, and Ananya Pandey-led movie Student of the Year 2, which was a follow-up to the incredibly well-known Student of the Year.
2. Who is Harsh Beniwal current GF?
ANS. Meghna Gupta is his girlfriend, though. One of India’s most popular YouTubers, Harsh, only started building a fan base five years ago. There are rumours that Harsh and Meghna Gupta are dating and that they had collaborated on a video.
3. What is the qualification of Harsh Beniwal?
ANS. Bachelors of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
4. What is the age of Harsh Beniwal?
ANS. Born on February 17, 1996 Harsh Beniwal, a well-known Indian YouTuber, actor, and comedian, has a sister named Pria.
5. When did Harsh Beniwal started his YouTube channel?
ANS. On May 6, 2015, Harsh Beniwal launched his YouTube account. In the beginning, he primarily creates vines. His channel reached 1 million subscribers in 2018 and 5 million subscribers on January 12, 2019. In Student of the Year 2, he made his acting debut (2019).