Harshita Gaur Bio & More
Harshita Shekhar Gaur is an Indian young actress and model, best known for her work in the youth-themed show Sadda Haq and in the popular and 2017-19 highly acclaimed webseries Mirzapur, in which she played the role of Samyukta Agarwal and Dimpy Pandit in the 2019 web series Mirzapur. Had a strong lead role. Harshita was born on 12 October 1992 in New Delhi, India.
Harshita Gaur was born and brought up in New Delhi in the family of a doctor. He completed his engineering studies at Amity University, Noida in 2014, where he also participated in drama and creative societies. She began her film career as a model, and while she was still pursuing her engineering, she received an offer from Sadda Haque in 2015, which marked her television debut. Along with completing his studies, he also excelled in acting.
Gaur is also a trained Kathak dancer and has performed in stage shows across India in 2016. She has also appeared in several commercials including Dabur Vatika Hair Oil in 2011, Garnier Light Cream and Sunsilk in 2012. His latest commercial is for Renault Kwid. In 2017, she was hired for the role of ‘Dimpy Pandit’ in the Amazon Prime web series Mirzapur and was highly praised for her performance. She has once again appeared in the second season of Mirzapur in 2019 and will soon be seen in Mirzapur 3 as well.
|Harshita Shekhar Gaur
|web series “Mirzapur” & movie “Sadda Haq”
|Date of birth
|12 October 1992
|Age (as in 2023)
|New Delhi, India.
|New Delhi, India.
|College & University
|Amity university Noida
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Param singh (Actor)
FAMILY AND MORE
|Dr. Shekhar Gaur
|She has 3 sisters but name not available
|One Brother Name Not Known
|Dal, Rice, Chicken Biryani & Chocolate
|Kriti Sanon & Disha Patani
|Black & Red
|Cricket & Badminton
|Jeans Shirts & Crop Top
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Sketching & Reading Novels
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|$ 2 millions
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
Unknown Fact About Harshita Gaur
- Harshita Gaur started her career as a model in the industry in 2013.
- In 2014, she got her first role as Samyukta Agarwal in the television series Sadda Haq, aired on Channel V.
- In this show, she earned her instant fame in the television industry.
- Harshita Gaur has affairs with 3 boys at different times in which, Ankit Gupta and Kripa Suri are past boyfriends and Param Singh (Actor) is her current lover. He is often spotted by the media along with Param Singh.
- She later acted as Hemal in the web series Black Coffee in 2006.
- From 2017 to 2019, she worked in the most popular Amazon Prime webseries of the year, Mirzapur 3.
- In 2018, Gaur appeared as Mary in the Netflix original series Sacred Games 2 and as Divyanka in ALT Balaji’s Punch Beat. Gaur appeared as Avni in The Zoom Studios’ show Happily Ever After in 2019.
- Harshita Gaur was born and brought up in a doctor’s family in New Delhi, India.
- Harshita loves the environment, and she takes care of planting trees and plants around her.
- Harshita is very fond of animals and keeps a cat with her.
- Gaur acted as Neha in a short film titled Aman in 2017.
- She has performed in a music video titled Rahne Do Zara on the channel Times Music in 2020.
- Gaur has featured in several television commercials for well-known brands including Dabur Vatika, Garnier Light Cream, Renault Kwid and Sunsilk in 2013.
- In 2019, she made her debut in Telugu film industry as Sakhi by Falaknuma Das.
- Harshita has got ‘I Believe in Me’ tattooed on her right wrist.
- In 2020 he made her film debut through the Telugu action-drama Falaknuma Das and the Bollywood film Kanpuri.
- Harshita did her primary education and graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Delhi.
- Harshita was very fond of dance, modeling and acting since childhood.
- Harshita is a trained and certified Kathak dancer and has given many stage performances across India.
- During her school and college days, she actively participated in drama and creative societies.
- In 2012, while in college, she got an opportunity to appear in a youth-themed serial titled Sadda Haq: My Life, My Choice.
- Her performance in the Amazon Prime webseries Mirzapur led him to future success. She has acted in and collaborated with many popular brands like Vatika Hair Oil, Garnier Light Cream, Sunsilk and Renault Kwid.
People Also Ask About Harshita Gaur
1. What is Harshita Gaur doing now?
ANS:- Harshita Gaur revealed why she will no longer act in TV shows
Talking about her new show, Harshita will next be seen in Zoom Studios’ upcoming web series Happily Ever After and Mirzapur 2.
2. How old is Harshita Gaur?
Answer:- Harshita was born on 12 October 1992 in New Delhi, India. As on this date, her present age is 31 years.
3. Who are the parents of Harshita Gaur?
Answer:- Her father’s name is Dr. Shekhar Gaur (Surgeon) and mother’s name is Menika (Housewife).
4. How many brothers and sisters does Harshita have?
Answer:- Harshita has 3 sisters and 1 brother. Whose name is not mentioned on the internet.
5. Who is Harshita Gaur’s boyfriend?
Answer:- Param Singh is her current lover. Param Singh is a TV actor and he also acts in webseries. Both of them are having a relationship since 3 years and both live in Kalina, Mumbai.
Read More Harshita Gaur