Jasleen Matharu Age, Net Worth, Family, Husband, Career, Biography And More
Jasleen Matharu is an Indian singer, actor and actress who was born on 4 April 1991 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His parents belong to the Sikh family. His father’s name is Kesar Matharu and mother’s name is Jaspreet Matharu. Jasleen also has a brother named Kanwaljit Singh Matharu who is a producer and actor. His father Keshar Matharu is a director in film production.
Jasleen Matharu came into limelight when she came out in open with her boyfriend, famous singer Anup Jalota, who is a Hindi devotional musician and is 34 years her senior. The two met (2017) when they were learning music which was being taught by Jasleen’s father.
Anup further helped Jasleen a lot in developing her music and as the person he played an important role in Jasleen’s life.
Jasleen Matharu is a young Indian singer and on-screen character who is said to be a follower and favorite of her old popular devotional artist Anup Jalota, who is 34 years her senior. They are currently both married and live in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
He was born on 4 April 1991 in Mumbai to father “Kesar Mathura” a director while mother “Jaspreet Mathura” a homemaker.
Jasleen is a talented acting actress as well as in a state of struggle. He is multi-skilled from the start. Popularity Among People: She is blessed with a pleasing face and really attractive parents.
Also, she has an excellent and exquisite voice. Jalota looked amazing for a few days. The length, the highlights, the long legs, the classy detail. But everyone wants to stay in their young lady and every girl wants to look healthy she is pleasant and quite awesome. He was given by God incredible black eyes and smooth black hair.
|Date of Birth
|4 April 1991
|Age (as in 2023)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Julian Day School, Mumbai, India
|College & University
|Heramba Chandra College, Mumbai, Kolkata, India
|Degree In Economics
|5′ 8” (183 Cm)
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Anup Jalota (Famous Bhakti Singer)
FAMILY AND MORE
|Kamaljeet Singh Matharu
|Chicken-Rice, Fish-Kurry, Pratha
Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgan
Kajol, Amisha Patel
|Black & Blue
|Cricket & Badminton
|Aria, Carol, Melody
|Jeans & T-Shirt, Gaun
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Singing, Dancing, Acting
|Net Worth (Approx.)
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Click to Follow her
|Click to Follow Her
|Click To Follow Her
Unknown Facts About Jasleen Matharu
- Does Jasleen Matharu smoke too? No
- Does Jasleen Matharu drink alcohol too? No
- Jasleen Matharu was born on 4 April 1991 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is also a singer and actress since the year (2020).
- He started learning traditional and western music at the age of 10.
- Jasleen is currently a singer, actress, dancer and a performer, pointing to the wide range of activities she is involved in.
- She started her music career when she was 10 years old when she was taught about western and classical music by her own father.
- Jasleen continued to nurture her talent in school as well and won the title of Best Female Singer in an intercollege competition.
- Jasleen has done a lot of stage shows and performances with many famous musicians like Amjad Khan, Sukhwinder, Mika Singh. In 2013, Jasleen also started her solo career with the launch of her album Love Day.
- Apart from this, there is also an organized artist in dance:- Bharatnatyam, hip-leap, salsa, hip twirling etc.
- Since 2018 Jasleen Matharu has signed famous Indian singers like Mika Singh, other famous Bollywood singers like Sukhwinder Singh and Papon.
- Besides this, she is also a trained actor and knows the unit and exceptional move shapes. Jasleen is guided by the songs of her husband and renowned singer Anoop Jalota.
- Jasleen Matharu is a well known actress and beautiful singer. A 2023 movement photo starring Jasleen Matharu in ‘The Dirty Boss’.
- His first album as a singer appears to be “Love Day Love Day”.
- Jasleen Matharu is the daughter of popular director Kesar Matharu. His mother Jaspreet Matharu, is a homemaker. He also has a brother named Kanwaljit Singh Matharu, who is an actor and producer.
- Jasleen Matharu, the 28-year-old artist and Anoop Jalota’s wife, had entered Bigg Boss 12 with the bhajan singer three years back.
- The novel couple’s age difference of 34 years and their encounter has brought excitement on the show and has also turned into an argument through internet based networking media, inspiring a lot of photos and making jokes to laugh at.
- Jasleen Matharu is a fitness freak since the age of 15, she regularly uploads shorts videos, photos on social media to motivate her fans.
- He is his brother whose name is Kanwaljit Singh Matharu; He is an actor and producer. Told in a recent interview that he is going to sign very soon.
- She comes into Bollywood gossips after participating in the serial reality show, Bigg Boss Season 12.
- Her performance in the show was praiseworthy and then her affair with popular singer “Anup Jalota” makes her more famous.
People Also Asks About Jasleen Matharu
1. How did Jasleen Matharu fall in love with Anoop Jalota?
ANS:- 14 years ago when Anoop Jalota used to go to Jasleen’s father to learn music, during that time Jasleen fell in love with Anoop and later helped Jasleen a lot in making her singer career, due to which Jasleen married Anoop. Married in 2022.
2. What is the net worth of Jasleen Matharu?
ANS:- His net worth is around $1.5 Million – $5 Million. 50 to 52 lakhs in Indian Rupees.
3. What is the monthly income of Jasleen Matharu?
ANS:- His monthly earning is around 45-85 thousand rupees.
4. Is Jasleen Matharu pregnant?
ANS:- Yes, Jasleen Matharu recently gave such a reply to a friend on her Twitter account that fans are guessing that she is pregnant.
5. What is the real age of Jasleen Matharu?
ANS:- He was born on 4 April 1991. Currently she is 31 years old