Jaya Kishori ji is an Indian young story teller and hymn singer. The real name of Jaya Kishori ji is Jaya Sharma. He was born on 13 July 1995 in a Brahmin family in Sujangarh, Rajasthan. Jaya’s father’s name is Pujya Radhe Shyam Ji Haritpal (Shiv Shankar Sharma). His mother’s name is Pujya Geeta Devi Haritpal. Jaya Sharma also has a sister Chetna Sharma.
She does satsangs like Bhagwat Gita, Nani Bai Ro Mairo, Ramayana etc. Jaya Kishori ji has attracted crores of people with her sweet voice at the age of about 10 years. When Jaya Kishori ji sings the Rajasthani devotional song “Nani Bai Ro Mayro”, the listeners who listen to her are automatically forced to dance. Being connected to spirituality since the age of 8, Jaya Kishori has an ocean of knowledge. Her real name is Jaya Sharma, but she is popularly known as Jaya Kishori among her fans.
Jaya Kishori ji is popular on YouTube for life management tips and motivational speech. She keeps her point from time to time on different topics related to life through seminars, webinars and schools, colleges. There is no dearth of fans of Jaya Kishori ji even on social media. He has millions of followers, not millions. Who are excited to hear his story and motivational thoughts.
Jaya Kishori ji also answers the questions asked by her fans very gracefully and politely. Because of which there is a crowd of people asking him questions. Jaya Kishori ji is the eldest among her siblings. Not showing interest in his father’s business, he sang bhajan songs since childhood. Presently she is living in Kolkata.
|Nick Name||Jaya Sharma|
|Profession||Musical Artist, Spiritual Orator|
|Famous for||Bhajan & Her Motivational Talks|
|Date of Birth||13 July 1995|
|Jaya Kishori Age ( as in 2023)||28 years|
|Birth place||Sujangarh, Rajasthan|
|Residence||Sujangarh, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Mahadevi Birla World Acadmy, kolkata|
|College/ University||Shree Sikshyatan Collage, Kolkata|
Jaya Kishori Physical status
|Height||in centimeters: 163cm|
in meters: 1.63m
in feet inches: 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms: 52 kg|
Jaya Kishori Marital Status
Family and more
|Father||Pujya Radhe Shyam Ji Haritpal|
|Mother||Pujya Geeta Devi Haritpal|
|Favorite Food||North Indian Domestic Food|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Amisha Patel|
|Favorite Singer||Asha Bhonsle|
|Favorite Colour||Yellow, White|
|Favorite Song||“Radhe Radhe Bol”|
|Favorite Destination||London, Dubai|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$0.3 Million. (1.9 to 2.3 crores.)|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click Here|
|Instagram ID||Click Here|
|YouTube ID||Click Here|
|Twitter Id||Click Here|
Unknown Facts About Jaya Kishori
- Does Jaya Kishori smoke? No
- Does Jaya Kishori drink alcohol? No
- Rajasthan born Jaya is currently living with her family in Kolkata for about 4 years. But his fame is not only in the whole country but also abroad.
- Jaya ji’s mind was engaged in the devotion of Lord Shri Krishna since childhood. In his childhood, Hanuman ji’s Sunderkand and Geeta were taught in his house. Gradually, the family guru got him started doing kirtan, singing bhajans and singing bhajan songs in Jagran.
- Due to which today she sings hymns in different states of India and is spreading the glory of God.
- Jaya ji did her schooling from Mahadevi Birla World Academy in Bengal. After that he has also completed B.Com studies.
- At the age of about 7, Jaya has impressed thousands of listeners by singing many hymns in Sanskrit like Lingashtakam, Shiva Tandav Stotram, Ramashtakam, Madhurashtakam, Srirudrashtakam, Shivpanchakshar Stotram, Daridraya Dahan Shiva Stotram etc.
- At the age of 10, Jaya made a special place in the hearts of thousands and millions of people by singing Amoghafaldai Sampoorna Sunderkand.
- There has been no decrease in his fans, rather they have increased. His fans yearn to catch a glimpse of him.
- Every fan wants to know the husband name of Jaya ji. But let us tell you that Jaya ji is not married yet. She has said in one of her interviews that she is not a Sadhvi or Sanyasini, just a normal girl.
- Jaya said that she is not married yet. It is too late for marriage and she would never want that marriage should affect her narrative.
- Questions are often asked by many fans about their marriage on social media as well. Jaya has discussed about her marriage in one such interview video.
- In a video shared by Sanskar TV in 2021, Jaya Kishori ji says that it would be best if she gets married in Kolkata itself.
- He said that in such a situation, she can come to her house anytime and eat with her parents. But if she gets married and goes somewhere else, then her condition is that her parents will shift with her.
- With this, their parents can also stay there with them. Please tell that Jaya Kishori was given the title of “Kishori ji” by her Guru Pandit Shri Govind Ram Ji Mishra in view of her love for Lord Shri Krishna.
- Jaya tells Kishori that she cannot get the company of her guru for longer than her guru.
- Jaya donates the donations received from her stories to Narayan Seva Sansthan, an organization in Udaipur. Since 2005, this organization runs a hospital for disabled and crippled people and serves the poor.
- Jaya ji’s name has come in female motivational speakers and she has also received an excellent award for it, namely WOMEN BEST MOTIVATION SPEAKERS 2022, which has been given to Jaya Kishori ji at the Iconic Gold Awards 2022.
- Jaya ji is a good motivational speaker. Jaya has also helped a lot for Narayan Sansthan. From 2013 till now Kishori is getting marriages of handicapped girls and boys. This religious work of Jaya Kishori ji is very praiseworthy and commendable.
People Also Ask About Jaya Kishori
1. Who is Jaya Kishori’s husband?
ANS:- Jaya is still unmarried.
2. What is the age of Jaya Kishori?
ANS:- Jai Kishori’s age is around 24 years.
3. How much does Jaya Kishori charge?
ANS:- She charges 50 thousand rupees per story, takes up to 9 lakh rupees for singing and motivational speech.
4. What is the net worth of Kishori?
ANS:- Net worth approx. 1.9 to 2.3 crores.
5. Which caste is Jaya Kishori?
ANS:- Jaya hails from a Gaur Brahmin family. His father’s name is Shiv Shankar Sharma. His mother’s name is Sonia Sharma.