JOY MATHEW BIOGRAPHY AND MORE
Joy Mathew was born on 20 September 1961. His Birth Place born in Challissery, Calicut, India He is 61 years old Joy Mathew belongs to a Christian family. He gives great importance to his religion and respects all the religions of India. Joy Mathew is a leading Indian film and theater actor as well as a screen writer. He is also a film director, playwright and screenwriter. He predominantly works in Malayalam cinema. Joy Mathew is best known for playing the lead role of John Abraham
If we talk about his education, then he belongs to an educated family. It is believed that Joy Mathav has come from a high standard. He completed his education from Kozhikode Matrubandhu Vidyashala, Malabar Christian College, Zamorins Guruvayurappan College, Govt. Arts and Science College and K.C. College Mumbai. He was active in theater arts when he was in school and college. He was selected as the best actor in Calicut University in three years.
Joy Mathav married Sarita, his girlfriend with whom he was in a long-time relationship, who was working as a sales head in an electronics company in Dubai. He met Sarita in Dubai. Their marriage has been a successful one. The couple now has three children: Matthew, Ann and Tania.
But Joy Mathew is very humble in this real life. Belonging to an upper-class Christian family, his early days were in Kozhikode. He initially joined the Pune Film Institute, but later opted for a post graduation in Mass Media and Journalism. But films always remained his passion.
Coming to his film career, in 2012, he made his directorial debut with Shutter, a hard-hitting debut that portrays the unexpected events that unfold over two days and one night in the city of Kozhikode.
|Real Name||Joy Mathew|
|Profession||Actor, screen writer , Director|
|Date of birth||20 September 1961|
|Age (as in 2023)||61 years|
|Birthplace||Challissery, Calicut, India|
|Hometown||Challissery, Calicut, India|
|School||Kozhikode Matrubandhu Vidyashala|
|College & University||Malabar Christian College, Zamorins Guruvayurappan College,|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated in English Literature .|
|Height (Approx.)||5’4′ feet|
|Hair Color||Salt & Pepper|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Sambhar- Vada|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||Goa , Kerala|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Acting, Travelling & Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 5 million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
JOY MATHEW ACHIEVEMENTS
- John Mathew 2012: Participation in the International Film Festival of Kerala in which he was awarded the Silver Crow Pheasant Award for Best Feature Film (Audience Award)
- Joy Mathew participated in the 2013 film festival named Vanitha Film Awards Show in which he was awarded the Best Script Writer Award for the film “Shutter”.
- Joy Mathew’s third award was in 2013 for the Best Debut Director Film “Shutter” by the Asiavision Awards.
- After that for the movie Aameen he got 2013: Asiavision Awards Best Anti Hero
- 2015: Kerala State Film Award for Special Mention for Acting to Joy Mathav for the film “Mohavalayam”
- After that he received this award for the film “Uncle” from the Kerala State Government Film Awards for making Joy Mathav for Best Story in 2018.
- Joy Mathav has worked in more than 200 films in his life, due to his many films, he is a well-known actor in the Malayalam film world and has also directed some films, as well as he has written the story of some films.
- Apart from the awards, he is known in the eyes of people for doing many important things in his life.
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT JOY MATHEW
- Does joy Mathew Drink Alcohol ? Not known
- Does Joy Mathew Smoke? Not known
- Joy Mathew was born on 20 September 1961. His Birth Place Challissery, Calicut, India He is 61 years old
- Joy Mathav married Sarita, his girlfriend with whom he was in a long-time relationship, who was working as a sales head in an electronics company in Dubai. He met Sarita in Dubai. Their marriage has been a successful one. The couple now has three children: Matthew, Ann and Tania.
- Joy Mathav honored him for some of his plays by Sangeetha Nataka Akademi and Kerala Sahitya Akademi.
- Joy Mathew was also awarded some awards due to his plays such as, Atirthikkal, Pretoria-October 18, Sankadal and Chille 73 are some of his commendable efforts as a playwright.
- Joy Mathew actively participated in some cultural groups. Along with that, he brought very good artworks in front of the people, his work was liked by the people.
- Joy Mathew is a very good writer and also a very good human being, he has helped many people in his life, he is also associated with a social work organization.
- They have their foundation since the Campus Theater Movement which was started in 1980. His contribution to Malayalam plays is more than 20. that’s why they were highly regarded
PEOPLE ALSO ASK ABOUT JOY MATHEW
1. What is the Net worth of Joy Mathew?
Ans: According to social media reports, some assets of Joy Mathew are around $5 million dollars, which is 410 crores in Indian Rupees.
2.What is Monthly Salary of Joy Mathew?
Ans: His one month earning is around 50 lakhs which is due to his acting story writing
3. how many kids does Joy Mathew have?
Ans: The couple now has three children: Matthew, Ann and Tania. His daughter Anna is married to Edwin. His other daughter is a writer and screenwriter.
4. what is the name of Mathew’s parents?
Ans: His father’s name is P.V. Mathew and his mother’s name is Subah Mathew.
5. Who is joy Mathew’s wife?
Ans: Joy Mathew married Sarita, his girlfriend with whom he was in a long-time relationship, who was working as a sales head in an electronics company in Dubai.