King (Aka) or King Rocco is an Indian Singer, Rapper, and Songwriter. He was born in 1998 in Uttar Pradesh, after that, He shifted to Delhi. His father Name is Ashok Chandel and his Mother Name is Rani Chandel. He did his schooling at a government school. King (Aka) Graduate in BA(Hons.) in political science at Dyal Singh College, India. While he was in school and college, he used to publish his rap videos on various social media profiles.
Before making his career as a professional singer and rapper, King (Aka)used to do a job in the government sector. In 2019, he auditioned for the makers of MTV Hustle. He was then selected for the final audition round which was judged by the famous Indian Rappers Raftaar, Raja Kumari, Nucleya, and Naezy. In the audition round, King AKA sang ‘Mai Khoya Rahu’ song and with his performance, He became one of the Top 5 finalists in the MTV reality show ‘MTV Hustle’ in 2019.
|Name||Arpan Kumar Chandel|
|Nickname||King & Badnaam Raja|
|Profession||Singer, Rapper & Song-Writer|
|Famous for||His Song Albums of Rapper|
|Date of Birth||Year 1998|
|King (Aka) Age ( as in 2022)||25 Years|
|Birth place||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|University/ College||Dyal Singh College, India|
|Educational qualification||Graduate BA(Hons.) in political science|
King (Aka’s) Physical stats
|Height||5′ 8” (173Cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||75 kg|
Affairs and more
|Girlfriend/ Wife||Name Not Known (The duo parted Ways)|
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Rajma Chawal, Spicy Chicken, Biscuits and Banana Chips|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Series||The Carnival Series|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Tom Ford and Giorgio Armani|
|Favorite Destination||Europe, Paris, Bali and Goa|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Travelling & Singing|
|Net Worth||8 Crores a year|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About King (Aka)
- (King AKA)Arpan Kumar Chandel is King Rapper’s real name or birth name. He goes by the stage name King Rocco.
- King (Aka)is an Indian rapper, songwriter, and Singer. He was among the Top 5 contestants in the MTV reality TV show ‘MTV Hustle’ (2019).
- King (Aka) was born in Uttar Pradesh, and later, he shifted to Delhi.
- King (Aka) used to participate in Various Football competitions while he was in school. He then started developing an internet in music, so he quit football and focused more on music.
- When King (Aka) was in class 11, he started making rap songs and released them on his social media accounts. he received positive feedback from the netizens which motivated him to work more on making rap songs.
- King (Aka) started his YouTube Channel titled ‘King Rocco’ in 2012 and uploaded his songs on the channel. He received a silver play button for his YouTube channel in 2019. As of November 2021, he has around 2.3 million subscribers on his channel.
- Under his music album ‘Circumstances’, he released songs like ‘She Knows”, “Red Dirt State”, “The Divison” and “Clearly By Now” in 2018.
- King (Aka) was doing a job in the government sector before he participated in the TV reality show ‘MTV Hustle’ in 2019. The judges were so impressed by his performances in the audition round that they selected him in the Top 15 Contestants of the show. he finished among the Top 5 Contestants on the show. In the audition round, while introducing himself to the judges, he said….”At the age of 5, I used to listen to vocal groups like Backstreet Boys and Vengaboys. when I was in class 6, I used to be a part of choir singing. In Class 11 and 12, I Started producing music.”
- King (Aka) released the songs “Dracula’, “90s”, “Mafiia”, “Let The Eyes talk”, “IICONIC”, and “Tu Aake Dekhle” under the album ‘The Carnival’ in 2020. In the same year, he released one more music album ‘Heartbreak, Made me Do It’.
- The song Tu Aake Dekhle has amassed over 150 million streams across all audio digital music services and over 247 million streams on YouTube.
- After three episodes of MTV Hustle, he made his debut. King Rocco was given the opportunity to work on Nucleo’s album, which will be released in 2020, after the opening performance.
- King (Aka) came up with the album “The Gorilla Bounce” in 2021 and released the songs including “Casanova”, ‘Main Bas kehti Nahi’, “Era” and “Tera Hua Na Kabhi” under it.
- King (Aka) loves dogs and often shares pictures and videos with dogs on his Instagram account.
- King (Aka) song ‘Father Saab” topped the Kworb, a global artists ranking site in 2021.
- During an interview, he started the reason behind keeping his name “King” said…”I belong to the clan of Kings ‘Chandel’, my mother’s name is Raani, and I wanted a common name which is easy to pronounce and is understandable in various countries”.
- During the MTV Hustle Audition round in 2019, King (Aka) said that he did not smoke.
- King (Aka) has shared an Instagram post while drinking alcohol.
- King (Aka) has performed at various live events and stage shows.
- MTV Hustle Season 2 premiered on September 3, 2022, with Badshah serving as Judge and Dino James, Dee MC, King, and EPR serving as Squad Boss.
People Also Asks About King AKA
1.What is King’s real name?
Ans. Arpan Kumar Chandel is the real name of King.
2.What is King Rocco salary?
Ans. It is believed that Arpan Kumar Chandel or King Rocco’s net worth is approximately 8 crores a year in Indian rupees.
3.Who is Arpan Kumar?
Ans. King (Arpan Kumar) is now Squad Boss of MTV Hustle Season 2. Arpan Kumar Chandel, known by his stage name King took part in the first season in 2019, shares about his journey from being a contestant to squad boss on the rap reality show.
4.Why is King Rocco so famous?
Ans. He goes by the stage name King Rocco. He used YouTube to showcase his talent, and he was later successful. The 2019 MTV Hustle fame Arpan Kumar Chandel, also known as King Rocco, is a well-known Indian rapper and singer. The artist began his musical journey at a young age.
5.Who is the rapper King?
Ans. For the unversed, Rapper King is also known by names such as King Rocco and Badnaam Raja, however, his real name is Arpan Kumar Chandel.