KK, Krishnakumar Kunnath better known as Stage Name KK is a highly popular Indian Playback Singer. He was born on 23rd August 1968 in New Delhi in Malyali family of C.S. Nair (Father) and Kunnath Kanakavalli (Mother). He was brought up in New Delhi and did his schooling from Mount St Mary’s School and completed his Graduation from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University. He sung songs in more than 10 languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Bengali, Assamese and Gujarati. He was actually a legends and sang more than 3500 jingles in his career span.
Recently he lost his life due to Cardiac Arrest in a Concert in Kolkata in Nazrul Mancha Auditorium on 31st May 2022 at the age of 53.
Let’s Know More About KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath)’s Age, Height, Family, Biography, Net Worth, Death And More
|Profession||Indian Play Back Singer|
|Famous for||his soulful songs|
|Date of Birth||23rd August 1968|
|KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath)’s Age ( as in 2022)||53 Years|
|Birth place||New Delhi, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||Mount St Mary’s School, New Delhi, India|
|University/ College||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Educational qualification||Graduate in B.Com|
KK, Krishnakumar Kunnath’s Physical stats
|Height||5′ 8” (173Cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||80 Kg.|
|Figure (approx.)||Not known|
Affairs and more
|Girlfriend/ Wife||Jyothy Krishna|
Family and more
|Children (Son & Daughter)||Nakul Krishna and Taamara|
|Favorite Food||South Indian Cuisines, Baked Dishes and Pastries|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Irfan Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor And Raveena Tandon|
|Favorite color||Black, Navy Blue & Maroon|
|Favorite song||Not Known|
|Favorite Sports Person||Mahendra Singh Dhoni (M.S. Dhoni)|
|Favorite singer||A.R. Rehman, Hariharan, Shaan, Pritam, Mohammed Rafi|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, Manali, Kashmir & Switzerland|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Vlogging, Travelling, and Singing|
|Net Worth||40 to 50 million dollars|
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Krishnakumar Kunnath
- Does KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath) drinks alcohol? Yes
- Does KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath) Smokes? Never
- Who is close friend of Krishnakumar Kunnath ? His Wife
- After Completing his Graduation in B. Com for six months he also worked as Marketing Executive after few years in 1994, he flee to Mumbai and began his career in Acting.
- Krishna began his career in by singing a Jingle for Advertisement and made his film Debut by singing a sound track for A.R. Rehman.
- In 1999, He made his album Debut by song PAL which was directed by Lesle Lewis and his songs changed his life.
- He actually sung the evergreen songs such as Yaaron from album PAL, “Tadap Tadap Ke Is Dil Se”, “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam”, “Dola Re Dola”, “Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai”,”Aankhon Mein Teri”, “Khuda Jane”, “Piya Aaye Na” ,”Mat Aazma Re”, “India Wale”, “Tu Jo Mila”, and so on.
- Even the songs of Emraan Hashmi are incomplete without voice of KK, his Each and every song is Evergreen, he will be remembered through his voice.
- He also launched so many music Albums such as Pal in 1999 directed by Lesle Lewis, Humsafar in 2008 directed by KK himself, Humraaz in 2002 directed by Himesh Reshammiya , Soulful Voice KK in 2011, Musical Bond: Pritam & KK in 2015 directed by Pritam Chakraborty.
- He also Nominated for so many awards for his songs which he actually deserved such as Best Male Playback Singer in 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2009 for songs “Tadap Tadap” (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam), “Bardaasht Nahi Kar Sakta” (Humraaz), “Dus Bahane” (Dus), “Aankhon Mein Teri” (Om Shanti Om), “Zara Sa” (Jannat) and “Khuda Jane” (Bachna Ae Haseeno).
- Krishna was very hardworking and talented Man and has gained huge popularity over various social media platforms such as on Instagram he has 382 thousands followers, and has verified account on Instagram.
- Krishna had very flourished career in singing and music albums.
- According to him, Singer is not about face and appearance , He is all about how much time he heard.
- Krishna was Brought up in New Delhi, India and his family belongs to Kerala.
- Krishna loves to live simple life and he was actually too much Down to Earth.
- Krishna did so many concerts in his life time such as Kolkata, Dubai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Kharagpur and so on.
- He was actually popular and praised out of India As well.
- KK loves to explore world, adventurous activities he visited so many countries such as Turkey, UAE, and so on and performed there as well.
- He visited so many places in India also such as Manali, goa, kashmir and so on.
- Many well known singers such as Arijit Singh, Ankit Tiwari, Pritam, Armaan Malik admired his voice and praised his Knowledge of music.
- Krishna did not learn any singing or music from school or anywhere he aquired it from God’s Home.
- He loves to watch thriller movies, web series and so on.
- KK ’s estimated net worth was around approx. 40 to 50 million dollars.
- Krishna Belongs to hindu Malyali family and follows non- vegeterian diet.
- Krishna was a animal lover also, He also loves to have pet dogs.
- KK married love of his life whom he knew since 37 years from his childhood actually they tied knot in 1991, He married to Jyothy Krishna and they have 2 children son Nakul Krishna and daughter Taamara.
People Also Ask About KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath )
1 . Who is KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath ) ?
ANS. KK, Krishnakumar Kunnath better known as Stage Name KK is a highly popular Indian Playback Singer, He was famous for his songs which are so much soulful it’s impossible to describe for which song he was famous for because his each and every song was so much popular.
2 . What was Age of KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath) when he died ?
ANS. KK (Krishna kumar Kunnath) lost his life due to Cardiac Arrest in a Concert in Kolkata in Nazrul Mancha Auditorium on 31st May 2022 at the age of 53.
3 . What was height of KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath) ?
ANS. KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath)’s Height was 5’8” which is 173 cm approx.
4 . Where is KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath)’s residence?
ANS. KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath) was born in New Delhi and he was living in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
5 . Whom KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath) married ?
ANS.KK married love of his life whom he knew since 37 years from his childhood actually they tied knot in 1991, He married to Jyothy Krishna and they have 2 children son Nakul Krishna and daughter Taamara.