Madhusudhan Rao Bio & More
Madhusudhan Rao is an Indian actor who often appears in negative roles in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada language films. He was born on 20 June 1950. She has appeared in films including Autonagar Surya (2013), Goli Soda (2015), Kathakali (2015), Kaashmora (2017), Adam Zone (2018), Kalakalappu 2 (2017), Aranmanai 3 (2020), Theerpugal Virkapadam (2020) have given, and Tanakaran (201).
Madhusudan Rao achieved success as an actor after appearing as the local rogue, Naidu, in Goli Soda (2013). He has since appeared as the antagonist in films such as Vanamam (2015) and Masu Angira Masilamani (2016), as well as character roles in Jeeva (2013) and Idhu Namma Aloo (2017). He later starred in Sundar C’s “Kalakalappu 2” (2017) and “Aranmanai 3” (2020).
In 2020, he had five releases in Kannada as Birbal Case 1: Finding Vajramuni, Padde Huli, Kempegowda 2, Avane Srimannarayana and Odeya.
Madhusudan Rao is an expert in films. His Goli Soda was a cinematic drama which released in 2014 and Madhusudan Rao did a strong acting job in that movie. His Kathakali hit the cinema halls in 2017 and is a thriller. The audience and his fans saw the actor’s film Kaashmora in 2017 and Gotrul directed this brilliant film. Rao is an impressive and versatile actor. He has acted in a variety of cinematic genres.
His film Oneman came in the world of films in 2013 and he played a very commendable role in this film. In this film, Rao was the antagonist or the villain, and he portrayed all the dark and negative shades of his role exceptionally well. In 2016, the makers released his film Masu Engira Masilamani, which is another very fine piece in his kit.
He is very passionate about his work and works hard for each role and gives a good character. In 1994, in the film Karna, the actor played the role of a policeman. In 1997, he appeared in Anthapuram, a film in the Telugu language, and the 2003 film Universe of Cinema, Anji Telugu film also featured this talented artist. From 2001 to 2023, Irumbu Manithan, Avane Srimannarayana Adventures of Srimannarayana, and Athade Srimannarayana are artistic gems that prove the masterful craft of this multi-talented actor.
Rao plays the role of a music director and director. The audience saw this actor of Malayalam film industry in Uttaran in 2021 and Padde Huli in 2010. People fondly call him Madhusudan.
|Famous for||Movies ” Goli Soda (2014), Autonagar Surya (2014) and Vikrant Rona (2022).”|
|Date of Birth||20 June 1950|
|Age ( as in 2023)||73 Years|
|Birth place||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Residence||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Government Higher Secondary School.|
|College/ University||Ravenshaw College|
Madhusudhan Rao’s Physical stats
|Height||5′ 8 Feet (178cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||74 kgs.|
Madhusudhan Rao’s Affairs
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Chicken biryani, age Kadhi Rice|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite song||Hum tere shehar me aaye hai|
|Favorite Author||Jack Canfield|
|Favorite Musician||Mohit Suri and Lady Gaga|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael kors|
|Favorite Destination||Switzerland, Goa, Canada|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$2.3 billion|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|You Tube Chanel||Click to follow|
Read Also Madhusudan Rao – Wikipedia
Unknown Fact About Madhusudhan Rao
- Madhusudhan Rao has a net worth of $2.3 billion.
- Madhusudhan charges Rs.35-40 lakhs for each film.
- Madhusudhan Rao has not shared any details about his family anywhere on the internet.
- He was appreciated by the audience for her roles in the Malayalam films Jeeva 2014, Idhu Namma Aaloo 2015, Sriram Udita Srikrishna Udanta 2016, and Gule Baghavali 2017.
- Goli Soda is a tamil drama movie and the story of the movie is about five boys who decide to start a mess and settle down, but one of them rapes a woman in his mess that’s why there are troubles in their life. starts with and the story revolves around it. People liked Madhusudan’s performance in this film.
- He also did a Kathakali film in the year 2015. Kathakali is a Crime, Thriller film and includes Action; The film is about a guy who comes to India from America to marry his girlfriend. Rao played the role of Kamal in this film as well.
- He also did the film Kaashmora in the year 2015, this film is directed by Gokul who is also a writer. Kaashmora is the most favorite film of 2019 and Madhusudan has gained a huge fan following because of this film.
- Madhusudan is very versatile actor and has done films of different genres and performed well.
- He has done more films in Tamil and Telugu as both these languages are her mother tongue.
- After acting in the films Goli Sada and Kaashmora, Madhusudan gained immense popularity in the film industry.
- He has played antagonist roles in films such as Vanaman in the year 2015; It is a Tamil action drama film.
- As an antagonist, he did the Malayalam film Masu Engira Masilamani in the year 2014 which got him moderate success.
- Madhusudan is a brilliant performer and pulls off his roles with utmost sincerity.
- He is a very hardworking actor and works day and night to make the film a success.
- He has done movies like Karna in the year 1994 and played the role of City Officer, Anthapuram (Telugu) in the year 1998 and played the role of Prakash Raj’s henchman, Anji (Telugu) in the year 2003 and played the role of Tinny.
People Also Ask About Madhusudhan Rao
1. What is the net worth of Madhusudan Rao?
Ans:- According to media reports, his net worth is around $2.3 billion.
2. What is the salary of Madhusudhan Rao?
Ans:- These actors charge 35-40 lakh rupees for working in a film.
3. Who is Madhusudhan Rao’s wife and how many children do they have?
Ans:- This actor has not shared any details about his family anywhere on the all over internet.
4 Which film has Madhusudhan Rao gained the most popularity?
Ans:- He has two films which have become very popular- 1 Kashmora and 2. Soda pill
5. What is the real age of Madhusudhan Rao?
Ans:- His actual age as on June 20, 1950 is 73 years.