His full name is Muhammad Kutty Panaparambil Ismail He was born on 7 September 1951 in Chandiroor. He was raised in a middle-class Muslim family in Chempu village near Vaikom in the Kottayam district of the Indian state of Kerala. Mammootty Ismail, had a business of wholesale cloth and rice and was involved in rice cultivation. He also knew rice cultivation. His mother was a housewife. He has two younger brothers, Ibrahimkutty and Zakariah, and three younger sisters, Ameena, Sauda and Shafina.
Mammootty has won three National Film Awards, seven Kerala State Film Awards, thirteen Filmfare Awards, eleven Kerala Film Critics Awards and five Asianet Film Awards (from fourteen nominations).In 1998, the Government of India honored Mammootty with its fourth highest civilian award, the Padma Shri, for his contribution to the Indian film industry.
He started his education from the Government High School in Kottayam in the province.In the 1960s, his father moved the family to Ernakulam, where he attended the Government School, Ernakulam, from which he was castrated. He did his further education at the Pre-University Course (Pre-Degree) at Sacred Heart College, Thevara. He also did his LLB from Government Law College, Ernakulam. He also attended Maharaja’s College for studies.
|Real Name||Muhammad Kutty Panaparambil Ismail|
|Date of birth||7 September 1951|
|Age (as in 2023)||70 years|
|Birthplace||Chandiroor Allapuza, Kerela|
|Hometown||Chempu Village, Kottayam India|
|School||Government High School|
|College & University|| Sacred Heart College, Thevara
|Educational Qualification||LLB from low college Ernakulam|
|Height (Approx.)||5’10 Ft|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Ismail Panaparabil (Farmer)|
|Sister||Amina, Sauda and Shafina|
|Broter||Zakir and Ibrahim|
|Favorite Food||Chicken Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Lakshmi Rai|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||South Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||London & Bangkok|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Acting, Travelling, & Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$45 millon|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT MAMMOOTTY
- Does Mammootty smoke? No
- Does Mammootty drink alkohol ? No
- Mammootty’s acting career began in 1971, with K.S. As a junior artist in the film Anubhavangal Palichkal directed by Sethumadhavan.
- After that his second film was Kalachakram, which was released in 1973 by K.K. It was a Malayalam film directed by Narayanan in which he spoke his first dialogues. This was written in his own correspondence
- Mammootty acted in the theater play Sabarmati in 1975. whatever was nice
- He first started his career with Malayalam film industry, after that he also worked in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi English language movies.
- He was awarded the Padma Shri award in 1998.
- He earlier wanted to become a lawyer, so he practiced in Manjesi Court for 2 years to become a lawyer, in the meantime he got a role in a film called Bhodi Ke Mein Rahane and acted in it.
- He needed a big one at that time. In the 70s, in 1981, he used his aficionados and got lucky, he got a job as a film director.
- In 1979, he played his first lead role in Devalokam directed by M T Vasudevan Nair. However, this film was never completed due to some circumstances, it remained incomplete.
- Mammootty’s first lead role in a released film was in the 1980 film Mela, directed by K Yes
- During the 1980s, Mammootty Mohanlal, I.V. He co-owned a production company, Casino, with.
- Films produced by it include Nadodikkattu (1987), Gandhinagar 2nd Street (1986), Adiyozhukkukal and Karimpin Poovinakkare.
- He formed a television production company, Megabytes, which produced television serials in the late 1990s, the first being Jwalaya, which was also his first project as a producer.
- Mammootty is also a social founder. Yes, he wants to improve the lives of people. Mammootty is the patron of the Pain and Palliative Care Society, a charitable organization in Kerala, which aims to improve the quality of life of people in advanced stages of cancer.
- He is working with Pain and Palliative Care Center located in Kozhikode, India. In 2018, he introduced a project to provide pain and palliative care to people with cancer across Kerala.
- He is also a patron of the Care and Share International Foundation, a charitable organization aimed at reducing social inequality. They are also working in the society against the evil policies spreading in the society.
- A fundraiser on social networking sites supported by Mammootty raised nearly ₹1 crore within a day. Mammootty is the goodwill ambassador for the charity project Street India Movement, which lists the eradication of child begging and child labor among its goals.
- Mammootty is fully involved in the movement going on in Kerala, he donated to many orphanages in Kerala.
- He is involved in many programs of the Government of Kerala, he is also involved in Information Technology, he is also involved in many projects with the Government of Kerala on child labor. He has also acted in more than 15 double role films.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK MAMMOOTTY
1. What is the Net worth of Mammootty ?
Ans: According to Malayalam media, Mammootty’s predicted net worth in 2022 will be more than $45 million (Rs 370 crores). The Net Worth is worth more than Rs 330 crore in Indian currency. According to reports, He makes most of his money from movies and endorsing brands.
2. What is the Monthly Salary of Mammootty?
Ans: Talking about Mammootty’s monthly salary, he earns 3 crores every month.
3.How many brothers and sisters does He have? Name
Ans: He has two younger brothers, Ibrahimkutty and Zakariah, and three younger sisters, Ameena, Sauda and Shafina.
4. Who is His father and mother and their names?
Ans: His father is a farmer, his name is Ismail Panparambil, his mother is a house maker, his name is Fatima.
His father is a farmer, his name is Ismail Panparambil, his mother is a house maker, his name is Fatima.
5. How many kids have He have?
Ans: They have a son and a daughter. Daughter’s name is Kutty Surumi and son’s name is Dulquar (Actor).