Manushi Chhillar, an Indian actress, model and social Media influencer (born on May 14, 1997), was crowned Miss World 2017. She competed as a representative of her home state of Haryana in the Femina Miss India 2017 competition, which she won. She later went on to become the sixth Indian to be crowned Miss World. She made her acting debut in the historical drama Samrat Prithviraj, playing role of Sanyogita (2022).
She is the sixth representative from India to win the coveted Miss Universe crown for her own nation. Her campaign to promote menstrual hygiene garnered attention during the competition, and she was given the title of “Beauty with a Purpose” at the Miss World 2017 pageant. Manushi Chhillar has completed her MBBS degree and intends to pursue an acting career, starting with the 2023 release of her upcoming movie Prithviraj.
Mitra Basu Chillar, a scientist at the Defense Research and Development Organization (DARDO), is manushi’s father, and Neelam Chhilar is her mother (associate professor and department head of neurochemistry at the institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences). Her sister is Dewangana Chhilar, and her brother is Dalmitra Chhilar (LLB). She belong to a Jatt family. Manushi Chhillar is fluent in both Hindi and English and her language.
She had her training from Raja and Radha Reddy when she was little and is an accomplished Kuchipudi dancer. Manushi Chhillar has a three-film deal with Yash Raj Films, and her second movie, The Great Indian Family, is a comedy that was made by the production company and is directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya. Vicky Kaushal will also be in the movie. She will co-star with John Abraham in Dinesh Vijan’s Tehran.
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Profession||Dancer, Actress and doctor|
|Famous for||Miss world 2017|
|Date of Birth||14 May 1997|
|Manushi Chhillar’s Age ( as in 2022)||25|
|Birth place||Sonipat, Hariyana India|
|School||St. Thomas’ School|
|College/ University||Bhagat Phool Singh government Medical College for Women, Sonipat, Haryana|
Manushi Chhillar’s Physical stats
|Height||5’8” (173 cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
Manushi Chhillar’s Affairs
|Boyfriend/ Husband||Nikhil Kamath (co-founder of zerodha)|
Family and more
|Father||Mitra Basu Chillar|
|Favorite Food||Bananas and protein bars|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Amir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite politician||Narendra Modi|
|Favorite Quote||The sky is the limit. We are limitless and so are our dream, we must never doubt ourselves|
|Favorite model||Reita Faria|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Painting, Travelling, Reading|
|Net Worth||8 crores to 10 crores in 2022|
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Manushi Chhillar
- Does She Consumes Alcohol: No
- Does She Smoke Cigarette: No
- Does She will Drive Car/Bike: Yes
- Does She Swims : Yes
- Does she is a Yoga Practioner : Yes
- Neha Dhupia, a Bollywood actor and the 2002 winner of Femina Miss India, prepared her for the competition. Supermodel Alesia Raut, who is the official ramp walk instructor for the Femina Miss India and Miss India Universe pageants, also temporarily trained the 20-year-old.
- Legendary dancers Raja, Radha, and Kaushalya Reddy taught Manushi the classical Kuchipudi style. She is also a skilled painter and poet.
- Neelam Chhillar is an associate professor and the head of the neurochemistry department at the Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences in Bangalore. Her father is a scientist who works for the Defense Research and Development Organization, and she grew up with him.
- She completed her pre-education at St. Thomas School in Delhi and received honours for the 12th CBSE Board exam, where she was crowned the English topper for All-India.
- Manushi Chhillar attended the National School of Drama as well.
- She wants to work as a cardiac surgeon and a gynaecologist.
- In college, she took classical singing lessons.
- She enjoys extreme sports including scuba diving, snorkelling, bungee jumping, paragliding, and others.
- Chhillar has for modelled companies like Club Factory, Gio watches, Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts, Fashion Big Bazaar, and Bata.
- She was named the brand ambassador for Malabar Gold and Diamonds, a retailer of jewellery, in April 2018. She has promoted companies including Panasonic and the Audi Q5. Additionally, she represents Adidas and Pantene as their official brand ambassador in India.
- Chhillar, Dipika Pallikal, and Nikhat Zareen joined Chhillar in March 2021 as part of the Adidas Make A Move campaign, which aims to inspire and motivate women to break down social and psychological boundaries.
- She also belonged to “The National School of Drama.”
- She was crowned fbb Colors Femina Miss India World 2017!
- On November 18, Manushi was crowned the 54th Miss World of 2017.
- Additionally, Chhillar encouraged state governments in India to provide sanitary pads and daily rations to women who work for a living on a daily basis because they were more vulnerable to serious hazards due to a lack of money during the crisis.
People Also Asks About Manushi Chhillar
1. Is manushi Chillar a Dr?
ANS. Chillar, who was 20 years old in 2017 and was crowned Miss World, was born in Haryana and reared in New Delhi. She was enrolled at the BPS Medical College for Women in Sonipat to complete her MBBS degree at the time.
2. Which brand ambassador is manushi Chillar?
ANS. Manushi Chillar is chosen as the spokesperson for the ET Brand Equity serum line by Estee Lauder India.
3. Who is manushi Chillar boyfriend?
ANS. Manushi Chhillar is allegedly dating a businessman Nikhil Kamath (co-founder of zerodha) . The Miss World 2017 is in a relationship with the entrepreneur since 2021.
4. Why is manushi Chillar so famous?
ANS. Manushi Chhillar, an Indian model and the winner of the Miss World 2017 pageant, was born on May 14, 1997. She competed in and won the Femina Miss India 2017 competition on behalf of the state of Haryana. The sixth Indian woman to win the Miss World competition is Chhillar.
5. What is the monthly Income of Manushi Chhillar?
ANS. Manushi Chhillar makes about Rs 2.50 lakh per month, or about Rs 25 crore annually. Another Indian, Manushi Chhillar, was named Miss Universe.