MASABA GUPTA BIOGRAPHY AND MORE
Masaba Gupta was born in 2 November 1989. She was born in a large family, her father was a well-known celebrity. She is the daughter of Indian actress Neena Gupta and West Indies cricketer Viv Richards and grew up in Mumbai.
Masaba Gupta’s parents were never married. Masaba was raised by her single mother who moved the family from New Delhi to Mumbai with her. She asked her mother to stay in Mumbai and found Masaba Gupta as a father figure in her late maternal grandfather and she was very fond of him and when she turned 20 she was reunited with her father. And the two of them now share a strong bond. Then she continues to meet her father.
Masaba wanted to become Tennis player hen she was only 8 years old, then her values changed and she stopped training at the age of 16.Then Masaba Gupta was deeply saddened by her passion for dance and music. Masaba Gupta wanted to join Shiamak Davar’s dance group, she did not join when her mother refused. it. Mabasa later took a course in music and dance in London, but dropped out when she felt overwhelmed. lonely and homesick
Later, Masaba a obeyed her mother and took admission in Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic of SNDT Women’s University. and she passed with good marks Masaba Gupta had to say that in her school or college studies, she always got spoiled due to the racism of other students.
At the age of 19, She had a different passion to become a fashion designer. Gupta applied for fashion in Mumbai with the help of Wendell Rodricks. Mabasa named his first collection as Kattran, a translation of short pieces of cloth. Her Lakme Fashion Week 2014 collection “Wanderes” was inspired by “novelist Roman Payne’s doe-eyed gypsy girl character, Saskia” in his novel The Wanderes. Mabasa Gupta is known for the creative and artistic names that she gives to each collection. they lost their clothes at fashion week
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Profession||Actress, Fashion designer|
|Date of birth||2 November 1989|
|Age (as in 2023)||33 Years|
|College & University||Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic of SNDT Women’s University|
|Height (Approx.)||5’4′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Husband||Ex Husband:-Madhu Mantena,|
Currently Husband:- Satyadeep Mishra
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Viv Richards (cricketer)|
|Mother||Neena Gupta ( Actress)|
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Sambhar|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Neta Pateker Shiri Devi|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Sports||Tennis player|
|Favorite Music||Love Me like You Do|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||Goa , Kerala|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Acting, Tennis & Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$9 million|
Read Also Madhu Mantena Age, Height, Family, Career, Net Worth, Biography And More
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT MASABA GUPTA
- Does Masaba Drink Alcohol? Not Known
- Does Masaba Smoke? Not Known
- Later, Masaba obeyed her mother and took admission in Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic of SNDT Women’s University. and she passed with good marks Masaba Gupta had to say that in her school or college studies, she always got spoiled due to the racism of other students.
- Her father was a well-known celebrity and she is the daughter of Indian actress Neena Gupta and West Indies cricketer Viv Richards and grew up in Mumbai.
- Masaba Gupta’s life was very different, in fact, people used to make fun of her because of her different color from children, everyone used to tell her who her father is, but after she grew up, she became so successful in her life that no one knew her. unable to speak
- With society’s endless stigma, this was one of the many reasons her life wasn’t easy her parents married her she was born she was picked on in school she attended Jamnabai Narsee school her sports an African and ” different body type”.
- Mabasa was very angry when people teased him and was bullied and body-shamed and spent a lot of time angry. After that he had controlled his anger
- Masaba She specializes in ethnic wear for women and uses silk, chiffon and cotton as well as rich embroidery work and is noted for her unconventional prints as well as feminine drapes and silhouettes. Are.
- Mumbai’s daily broadsheet DNA commented on Masaba work as having “a unique Indianness in a very modern context”, citing Masaba “Tamil script sarees and jackets” and the way she uses cotton and muslin.
- She has also been awarded the Business Awards by the Government of India.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK ABOUT MASABA GUPTA
1 Who is Masaba Gupta?
Ans: She had a different passion to become a fashion designer. Gupta applied for fashion in Mumbai with the help of Wendell Rodricks. Mabasa named his first collection as Kattran, a translation of short pieces of cloth.
2. What is Net Worth Of Masaba Gupta?
Ans: The net worth of Masaba Gupta is estimated to be around USD 9 million. Converted to rupees, Masaba’s net worth becomes Rs 65.81 crore.
3.Who is Parents of Masaba Gupta?
Ans: Her father was a well-known celebrity and she is the daughter of Indian actress Neena Gupta and West Indies cricketer Viv Richards and grew up in Mumbai.
4.Who is Masaba Gupta Husband?
Ans: Mabasa Gupta married film producer Madhu Mantena in 2015 in a civil ceremony. In late 2018 the couple announced that they were on trial separation. The couple officially divorced in September 2019.
5. What are the hobbies of Masaba ?
Ans: Masaba wanted to become a tennis player when she was only 8 years old They love dancing, making new things, doing something different all the time are hobbies.