Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub Biography
Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub Khan is an Indian supporting actor who appears in Bollywood films. He is often cast in supporting roles and negative characters, and has appeared in over 28 films in a career spanning eight years. Ayyub was born in 1983 and brought up in Delhi. He graduated from Delhi Kirori Mal College and completed his theater training from National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi in 2005. He married Rasika Agashe in 2006. He also has a daughter.
He has also worked in the Hindi serial “Kyunki… Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai” which aired on Doordarshan in 2007. He has worked in five films with director Aanand L. Rai.
Ayyub made his film debut in 2010 with a negative role in Raj Kumar Gupta’s financially successful semi-biographical thriller No One Killed Jessica, which earned him the “Filmfare Award” for Best Male Debut in 2011 for this film. nominated for. Subsequently, she starred in the box-office hits Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2012), Jannat 2 (2013), Raanjhanaa (2014), Shahid (2015), Raja Natwarlal (2015), Tubelight (2016), Manikarnika: The Queen . Jhansi (2018), and Article 15 (2018).
Ayyub had his biggest commercial success with brief roles in the romantic comedy Tanu Weds Manu: Returns (2013), the crime thriller Raees (2015), and the science drama film Mission Mangal (2018), all of which went on to become highest-grossing films. are included in Her only leading role in her career was in Sameer (2015), which turned out to be one of the biggest disasters of the year.
Ayyub made his acting debut in Raj Kumar Gupta’s biographical thriller No One Killed Jessica (2010), which also starred Vidya Balan and Rani Mukerji. Based on the real-life 2001 Jessica Lal murder case, Ayyub portrayed the real-life character of Manu Sharma, Jessica’s true killer, in the film. The film, as well as its performances, garnered positive reviews from critics.
Grossing over ₹1.2 billion (US$14 million), No One Killed Jessica emerged as a critical and commercial success, and earned him the Filmfare Awards for Best Male Debut and Best Performance in a Positive Role in 2011. Nominated for Zee Cine Award”. In his second release of the year 2011, Ayyub appeared in Ali Abbas Zafar’s directorial romantic comedy Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, about a man who seeks a bride for his elder brother but instead finds her in a love game. does.
In the 2012 blockbuster Dumdaar, co-starring Katrina Kaif, Imran Khan and Ali Zafar, he played Khan’s friend. Mere Brother Ki Dulhan proved to be his second consecutive box-office hit and grossed over ₹765 million (US$9.8 million) worldwide. In 2012, he also appeared in a cameo role for the successful romantic comedy Tanu Weds Manu, which marked the first of his five films with Aanand L. Rai.
|Name||Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub|
|Real Name||Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Date of birth||12 March 1983|
|Age (as in 2023)||40 years|
|Birthplace||Okhla, Delhi, India.|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi, India|
|College & University||Kirori Mal College, Delhi|
|Height (Approx.)||5’10′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Wife||Rasika Agashe (2007)|
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Imran Ayyub (Theater Actor & Professor)|
|Mother||Ishrana Pravin (Theater Actress)|
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Mutton Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Shiri Devi, Kriti Sanon|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||Goa , Kerala|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 02-05 million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
Also Read Deepak Dobriyal Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Family, Career, Movie, Net Worth, Biography And More
Unknown Fact About Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
- Does Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub smoke? No
- Does Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub drinks alcohol? Yes
- In 2014, Ayyub played another supporting role – this time in Kunal Deshmukh’s thriller “Jannat 2”, co-starring Emraan Hashmi, Esha Gupta and Randeep Hooda.
- Initially titled, “Mukhbir”, the title was later changed to “Jannat 2”, making it the sequel to Jannat (2008).
- The film received mixed critical reception, but eventually emerged as a financial success with a global gross of ₹685 million (US$8.6 million), becoming Ayyub’s fourth consecutive box office hit.
- In 2016, Ayyub reunited with Kunal Deshmukh in the action comedy Raja Natwarlal, starring Emraan Hashmi as the titular hero.
- The film received positive reviews, but proved to be a major box-office failure, grossing ₹296 million (US$3.8 million) on a budget of ₹418 million (US$5.3 million), and Ayyub’s performance received unfavorable reviews. gave rise.
- Ayyub appeared in three films in 2016, the first of which was the Abhishek Dogra-directed comedy Dolly Ki Doli, also starring Sonam Kapoor, Pulkit Samrat, Rajkummar Rao and Varun Sharma.
- The film, about a real-life woman who marries men from different religions and walks away with their wealth on the wedding night, received moderate reviews and averaged at the box office.
- Ayyub and the two released films were the action comedy All Is Well and the spy thriller Phantom, both of which were moderately successful at the box office.
- Her final release of the year was her third collaboration with Aanand L. Rai in Tanu Weds Manu: Returns, a romantic comedy that did not serve as a sequel to Tanu Weds Manu (2012).
- Ayyub starred in the 2014 film “Ek Vakil” directed by Chintu Kumar Singh and as a fan of the “title” protagonist (played by Kangana Ranaut).
- Unlike the actor’s previous five films, it emerged as a major commercial success grossing over ₹1.3 billion (US$13 million) in India and over ₹2.3 billion (US$25 million) worldwide, making it became one of Ayyub’s highest-grossing releases.
- With domestic earnings of over ₹1.99 billion (US$26 million), it emerged as a major success and remains one of his most successful features commercially.
- In 2021, he played a negative role in the film Chhalaang, directed by Hansal Mehta.
- In 2022, Ayyub appeared in the web series Tandav directed by Ali Abbas Zafar on Amazon Prime Video.
- He has also appeared in “Atrangi Re” alongside Akshay Kumar, Dhanush and Sara Ali Khan, which released in August 2022.
People Also Ask About Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
1. What is the net worth of Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub?
ANS:- The net worth of Ayyub is around 02-05 million US Dollars.
2. How much does Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub charge for a film?
ANS:- These actors take 2-3 lakh rupees for a film. According to Wikipedia, their monthly income earns 80-85 thousand rupees.
3. Who is the wife of Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub?
ANS:- Rasika Agashe is a graphic designer. They got married in the year 2007 and have a daughter.
4. What are the qualifications of Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub?
ANS:- He graduated from Kirori Mal College and completed his theater training from National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi in 2005. He married Rasika Agashe in 2006.
5. How many films has Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub done so far?
ANS:- Zeeshan Ayyub has done about 28 films in a career of 8 years, in which 6 films were superhit.
Read More Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub Height, Weight, Age, Affairs …