Narain Bio & More
Narain’s real name is Sunil Kumar nicknamed by the audience as the stage name Narain, who has acted in Malayalam and Tamil films. She made her debut in director Adoor Gopalakrishnan’s Malayalam film “Nizhalkuthu” (2001), followed by acting in the Telugu films “4 The People” (2003), “Achuvinte Amma (2004)” and “Classmates” (2005). Narayan’s Tamil debut was in Mysskin’s “Chithiram Pesuthadi” (2007).
Narain’s first film was Nizhalkuthu in 1998. His first commercial film, “4 The People”, was released in Tamil and Telugu languages. He played the role of a struggling lawyer Emmanuel John in the Malayalam film “Achuvinte Amma” in 2003 and also played the role of a doctor Jeevan in “Sheelabathi”. He also played roles in the Tamil films ‘Anorical’ and ‘Classmates’ in 2006. His first Tamil film was Chithiram Pesuthadi in 2005. Through Panthaya Kozhi, produced by director Guru Lal, he is relaunched as an independent action hero in the Malayalam film industry. In 2007, he did another youth-oriented Malayalam film Minnaminikuttam. He has acted in more than 21 Malayalam films.
Narain worked with director Sathyan Anthikkad in the 2003 film Achuvinte Amma and again in 2007 in Bhagyadevata.
Narain played the lead role in PT Kunju Muhammad’s “Veeraputran” (2010). He collaborated with director Mysskin in the 2007 film “Anjathe” and the 2012 superhero film Mugamoodi, where he played a villain.. However her career took off through 2018, with the Lokesh Kanagaraj directorial venture Kaithi (2018), co-starring with Karthi. In 2021, Vikram which stars Kamal Haasan, Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil bridges the two films taking place in the same universe.
|Real Name||Sunil Kumar|
|Famous for||Movie “ 4 The People”|
|Date of Birth||7 October 1979|
|Age ( as in 2023)||years|
|Birth place||Calcutta, West Bengal, India|
|Residence||Calcutta, West Bengal, India|
|School||Abu Dhabi Model school, Mussafah, Abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates.|
|College/ University||Adyar Film Institute, Tharamani, Chennai, india|
|Educational qualification||Course In Cinamatography|
Narain’s Physical stats
|Weight (approx.)||78 kgs.|
|Wife/ Girlfriend||Manju Haridas|
Family and more
|Son & Daughter||1 son & 1 Daughter|
|Favorite Food||Fish Fried, Rawa Fried Fish, Jalebi|
|Favorite Actor||Shakti Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan, Edward Norton|
|Favorite Actress||Waheeda Rehman, Nutan, Madhuri Dixit and Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite color||Purple, Yellow|
|Favorite song||With the Sunshine by Ocean Drive|
|Favorite Author||Jack Canfield|
|Favorite Musician||Mohit Suri and Lady Gaga|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael kors|
|Favorite Destination||Rome, Paris Switzerland|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Travelling, Book Reading|
|Net Worth||$ 125 Milion|
Social Media ID
Unknown fact About Narain
- Does Narain drink alcohol or not? Yes
- Does Narain Smoke or not? Yes
- Who is the close friend of Narain? Manju Haridas (His Wife)
- Narain has a net worth of around $125 million.
- A film of Narayan charges up to Rs 32-35 lakhs.
- Narain was born on 7 October 1978 in Kolkata.
- Narain completed his pre-degree from St. Thomas College, Thrissur and graduated from Srirayala Varma College.
- He ventured into cinematography at the MGR Government Film and Television Institute.
- He joined ace cinematographer Rajeev Menon and later resigned to try opportunities in acting.
- On 26 August 2006, he married Malayalam television host Manju Haridas.
- Ranju had hosted shows like Superstar Junior and narrated a Tamil film Chithiram Pesuthadi, starring Narayan.
- Both had two children, a daughter in 2007 and a son in 2021.
- In 2014, Narayan got his breakthrough with the Malayalam film “Lissamayude Veedu”, directed by Babu Janardhanan.
- After the success of the film “Lissamayude Geedu”, she acted in several Tamil and Malayalam films. Her role in the Tamil film “Thani Oruvan” was well received by critics.
- In the year 2015, Narayan made his first Kannada film Kiragorina Gyaligalu directed by D. Sumana Kittur.
- His first Tulu film Kudla Connection came in 2016 and the film was directed by Dilip Kumar.
- He is an active person on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- He belongs to Hindu religion and Khatri caste.
- He loves to share her posts and videos on her social media accounts.
- He is also a pet lover, he loves to have pets.
- Narain married Tahira Khurana, who was also his childhood friend, in 2011 and they have a daughter and a son.
- He takes great care of his health by exercising and practicing yoga, this is the secret of his fit and healthy lifestyle, and the reason why he has an attractive physique.
- He was born on 14 September 1984 in Chandigarh, Punjab, India Rahul was born as Nishant Khurana He was renamed by his parents when he was 3 years old.
- He mostly acted in films that deal with social norms as a simple guy.
- Rahul made his acting debut in 2017 with the film “Vicky Donor”, for which he also earned the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut in 2017.
People Also Ask About Narain
1. What is the net worth of Narain?
ANS:- According to Wikipedia his net worth is around $125 million.
2. How much does a film of Narain chart?
ANS:- According to Wikipedia, an actor charges Rs 32-38 lakh for a film.
3. Is Narayan married?
ANS:- Yes, this actor is most married to Manju Haridas.
4. How and when did actor Narayan get married?
ANS:- On 26 August 2007, he married Malayalam television host Manju Haridas. Manju had hosted shows like Superstar Junior and sang in a Tamil film Chithiram Pesuthadi, starring Narayan. The couple has two children, a daughter born in 2008 and a son born in 2022.
5. What is the name of the parents of the actor?
ANS:- His father’s name is Ramakrishnan Nair and mother’s name is Shantha Kumari. His father was a LIC agent, currently retired.