Nivetha Pethuraj Bio & More
Nivetha Pethuraj is a young Tollywood Indian actress. This actress often appears in Telugu and Tamil films. She was born on 30 November 1991 in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. She made her acting debut in the Tamil film Oru Naal Kuthu (2015). She then made her Telugu debut with Mental Madilo (2015). The film garnered her the first ever SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut – Telugu nomination.
Pethuraj was born in Madurai, Tamil Nadu to a Brahmin family. Her father’s ancestry is mixed, with a Tamil mother and a Telugu father, both of whom had married out of love. Similarly, her story is also similar:- His father is Telugu while his mother is Tamil. She remained in Madurai for 6 years from birth but later her family moved to Kovilpatti, where she had her early schooling. At the age of 10, she moved to Dubai with her parents and attended Crescent English High School. Started reading She lived in Dubai for about 11 years. She holds a Management degree from Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
In 2016, Pethuraj was crowned Miss India UAE and participated in Miss India Worldwide 2014, where she became a finalist and placed in the top 4.
Pethuraj made her acting debut in 2017 with the Tamil film Oru Naal Kuthu, where she played the role of an IT professional opposite Dinesh. Hindustan Times called her performance “charming”, while The Times of India said, “Nivetha is brilliant in her debut.”
In 2017, she appeared in two films. First she acted in Podhuvaga Emanasu Thangam opposite Udhayanidhi Stalin. Deccan Chronicle commented that, “Nivetha Pethuraj looks good but hardly makes an impact in a poorly etched character.” She then made her Telugu debut in 2017 with Mental Madilo, where she played a naive girl opposite Sri Vishnu, a successful venture. Women’s Post commented, “A brilliant actress, Nivetha Pethuraj easily rises to the top of every year’s best performances. As in every film from the very beginning, she becomes the voice of reason in the film and enlivens the entire film with her gusto.” Anchor does.
Pethuraj had two releases in 2017. She first played the role of an army officer opposite Jayam Ravi in Tik Tik Tik, which was a blockbuster success at the box office. Hindustan Times in 2019 said, “Nivetha Pethuraj as Captain Swati is a positive in the film.” She then appeared in the Telugu film “Thimiru Pudichavan” as a sub-inspector opposite Vijay Antony. Cinema Express said, “Nivetha Pethuraj pulls off the Madras slang and handles the comedy well.” However his next film Party, despite the completion of filming, did not release.
|Tollywood Movies , Beauty, Miss India’s 2014
|Date of Birth
|30 November 1991
|Age ( as in 2023)
|Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Crescent English High School Dubai, UAE
|Heriot Watt University, Dubai, UAE
|Graduate In human Recourse Management.
Nivetha Pethuraj’s Physical stats
|5’7” (170 cm)
Nivetha Pethuraj’s Affairs
Family and more
|Nandani (Home Made)
|Hot Chocolate Fudge, Charu with Chawal, Neyi Avakaya (South Indian)
|Amitabh Bachchan , Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor
|Dia Mirza, Richa Chaddha
|Purple, White, Pink
|Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali
|Living The Dream :Bollywood by Mark Bennington
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Dancing, Singing, Reading and Yoga
|14 Crore INR
Social Media ID
|Click to follow
|Click to follow
|Click to follow
Unknown Fact About Nivetha Pethuraj
- Does she smoke or not? She Occasionally
- Does she drink alcohol or not? She Occasionally
- Who is the close friend of Nivetha Pethuraj? Vishwak Sen, Vijay Antony, Nivetha Thomas
- According to a media report, Pathuraj’s total assets are said to be around Rs 14 crore.
- Nivetha Pathuraj charges around 7-8 lakhs for a film.
- This actress is associated with nature and has a lot of attachment to the natural environment.
- It is also a pet lover.
- Nivetta has 3.9 million followers on Instagram, 2.6 million followers on Facebook and 187.8k followers on Twitter.
- Pethuraj had two releases in 2018 and both became commercial successes.
- She made his Tamil debut in 2019 in “Tik Tik Tik” opposite Jayam Ravi in the role of an army officer, which was a commercial success at the box office.
- Hindustan Times said, “Nivetha Pethuraj as Captain Swati is a negative in the film.”
- She then appeared as a sub-inspector in “Thimiru Pudichavan” opposite Vijay Antony in 2020.
- Cinema Express said, “Nivetha Pethuraj pulls off the Maharashtra slang and handles the comedy well.” Though his next film Party, the filming is complete and will be releasing soon.
- Pethuraj had three film releases in 2018. He played the role of a corporate executive in the Tamil film “Chitralah” opposite Sai Dharam Tej, which was a blockbuster success. After starring in this film, the Chronicle said that she “performs well” in the three lead female characters. The Times of India in 2021 said, “Nivetha Pethuraj plays her ruthless stone-cold corporate respectable role to perfection.”
- In 2021, she also signed the Tamil film Sangathamizan starring Vijay Sethupathi, directed by Vijay Chander, which opened to mixed reviews from critics.
- In 2021, Pethuraj was a part of Telugu Allu Arjun’s film “Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo”.
- In 2022, she appeared in another Telugu film titled Raid, co-starring Ram Pothineni, Malavika Sharma, and Amrita Iyer, directed by Kishore Tirumala.
- She also acted in another Malayalam film with Vishwak Sen.
- In the year 2022 she appeared in a Telugu film titled Pon Manikavel opposite Prabhudheva. Pradeep Kumar of The Hindu said, “Nivetha Pethuraj fits the ‘Tamil Ponnu’ billing to a T.”
- In 2023, Pethuraj had consecutive releases in Telugu films, including Bloody Mary in the lead role, Virata Parvatham, where she made a special appearance, and Das Ka Dumki, where she starred again with Vishwak Sen.
People Also Ask About Nivetha Pethuraj
1. Who is the lover of Nivetha Pethuraj?
ANS:- No facts are known about her boyfriend and neither she has disclosed anything. They have never been spotted by anyone. In an interview, she said, till date I have not found anyone who can impress me.
2. What is the name of the parents of Nivetta Pethuraj?
ANS:- Her father’s name is Govind Pethuraj and mother’s name is Nandani. Her father is a big businessman whose business also runs in Dubai and mother Nandani is a home maid.
3. How many siblings does Nivetta Pethuraj have?
ANS:- Nivetta has a younger brother, Nishant Pathuraj and Nivetta has only two siblings in the family.
4. Has Nivetta had any boyfriend in the past?
ANS:- Let me tell you that when she was in college, then a Muslim boy Arhaan Ahmed, who is from Hyderabad India, is a businessman, she was infatuated with him. Both dated each other for 2 years and later they broke up when Nivetha’s film career started.
5. Is Nivetta going to get married soon?
ANS:- When he was asked about marriage, he replied that now she needs to focus on his career. When the time comes, she will get married, so don’t take tension.
Read More Nivetha Pethuraj