Pankaj Tripathi was born on September 28, 1976, in Belsand village (Barauli block), Gopalganj District, Bihar, India, to Pandit Benares Tiwari and Hemwanti Tiwari. Of the four kids the couple had, he was the youngest. Till he was a student in the eleventh grade, Tripathi helped his farmer and priest father with the family business. He used to play a female character throughout the festival seasons in his village’s natak, which was well-liked by the residents and ultimately motivated him to pursue acting as a career. He moved to Patna after finishing high school and enrolled in the Hajipur Institute of Hotel Management.
Out of dread of failure as an actor, he also briefly worked at Patna’s Maurya Hotel, where he eventually met his hero Manoj Bajpai. Later, Tripathi recalled that he had decided to keep Bajpai’s shoe, which the latter had left in his room, as a keepsake while working as a cook at the Maurya Hotel. He moved to Delhi to enrol at the National School of Drama after spending around seven years there.
He graduated from the school in 2004. In Run and Omkara, his acting debut, he went on to star in over 520 movies and 65 television shows. Numerous awards, such as the IIFA Award, the National Film Award, the Filmfare Award, the Screen Award, and the Filmfare Award, have been given to Tripathi.
|Nick Name||Kaleen Bhaiya|
|Profession||Bollywood Actor, Social media Influencer|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1976|
|Pankaj Tripathi’s Age ( as in 2022)||46|
|Birth place||Belsand, Gopalganj District, Bihar, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||D.P.H School, Gopalganj, Bihar|
|University/ College||A College in Patna|
National school of Drama (NSD), Delhi
|Educational qualification||Graduation in Drama from National School of Drama (NSD) in 2004|
Pankaj Tripathi’s Physical stats
|Height||5′ 10” (178Cm)|
|Figure (approx.)||Not known|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Affairs and more
Family and more
|Father||Pandit Banaras Tiwari (Farmer)|
|Brothers||3 ( all elder)|
|Sister||2 ( both elder)|
|Favorite Food||Plain rice, dal, khichdi, curd rice and idlis.|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Hema Malini|
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Not Known|
|Favorite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favorite Director||Ram Gopal Varma, Anurag Kashyap|
|Favorite Colour||White, Black, Green|
|Favorite Destination||Himalaya, His Village|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading, Listening to Music, and Travelling|
|Net Worth||40 Crore INR|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Pankaj Tripathi
- Father of Pankaj Tripathi is a father and a priest. He was a farmer as well till
- When Pankaj used to take part in the village natak at the village’s annual festival celebration, the residents cheered him on, which piqued his interest in acting and inspired him to make it his passion.
- After graduating from high school, Pankaj moved to Patna since his father encouraged him to pursue a profession in medicine.
- Attended the Patna-based hotel management programme run by the Food Craft Institute. and later worked the night shift as the Maurya Hotel in Patna’s culinary supervisor.
- He participated in college politics as a member of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad and was put in prison in 1993 as a result of his opposition to the state government led by Lalu Prasad Yadav.
- Eight years after arriving to Mumbai, in 2012, he performed an eight-hour audition for the Gangs of Wasseypur.
- At the 2018 National Film Awards, Pankaj Tripathi was given a special mention for his remarkable performance in the movie Newton.
- Pankaj Tripathi has a $5.5 million net worth (Rs. 43 Crore). Mr. Pankaj Tripathi has appeared in more than 40 films and more than 60 television shows. One of the few national actors with a sizable following base is Pankaj Tripathi
- The most well-known actor globally is Pankaj Tripathi, and due to the success of his film career, his net worth is predicted to increase by 40% over the next three years.
- The Mercedes-Benz E200, Toyota Fortuner, Mercedes ML 500, and other high-end automobiles are some of Pankaj’s possessions.
- The number of fans Pankaj Tripathi has has a significant impact on how much money he makes. Pankaj Tripathi is one of the most well-known performers in both India and other nations.
- Additionally, Pankaj performs on stage, produces movies, and hosts reality TV programmes. Additionally, he has invested in a variety of real estate projects.
- In Hindi, the satirical comedy-drama film OMG 2 will be written and directed by Amit Rai. The movie is a spiritual successor to OMG – Oh My God! and also features Pankaj Tripathi, Yami Gautam, and Arun Govil (2012). The Indian educational system is the movie’s main subject.
- Dating and long-distance relationships were unheard of concepts when Pankaj Tripathi and Mridula fell in love. Despite their great distance, the pair managed to stay close by scheduling nightly phone calls at eight and sending love letters every 10 days. Despite living far apart, Pankaj and Mridula dated for 12 years, and their love only became stronger with time.
People Also Ask About Pankaj Tripathi
1. How did Pankaj Tripathi become famous?
ANS. His versatility is evident in the type of work he has done, from playing Kaleen Bhaiya in the well-liked web series Mirzapur on Amazon Prime to playing Satyendra Tripathi aka Sattu Bhaiya in Netflix’s Ludo. Pankaj, who is well-known for his natural acting and approachable demeanour, truly inhabits every role he portrays.
2. Why is Pankaj Tripathi so famous?
ANS. Tripathi is well-known for playing Sultan in Gangs of Wasseypur by Anurag Kashyap. He has since played a supporting role in movies including Singham Returns (2014), Kaala (2018), Extraction (2020), and 83. (2021)
3. What is the salary of Pankaj Tripathi?
ANS. Tripathi currently charges between Rs 3 and Rs 4 crore for each film, with hits like Agneepath, the Gangs of Wasseypur trilogy, Dabangg 2, and more to his credit.
4. Can Pankaj Tripathi speak English?
ANS. Pankaj Tripathi, a Bollywood actor, urged people to speak Hindi in a recent interview. He claimed that it’s not that he doesn’t speak English but rather that he prefers to express himself to others in Hindi.
5. who is pankaj tripathi wife?
ANS. Tripathi and Mridula first crossed paths at a wedding ceremony in 1993 while they were both attending school. On January 15, 2004, they were wed. After getting married, they relocated to Mumbai, and in 2006, Aashi Tripathi was born.