Princess Aditi Rao Hydari is a Famous Indian Celebrity, Actress and Fashion Model, who primarily works in Hindi and Tamil Language Movies. Aditi was born on 28th October 1986 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. She did her A Krishnamurthy Foundation India School and graduated from Lady Shri Ram College, University of Delhi . She is proficient in the classical dance Bharatnatyam. Princess Aditi Rao Hydari made her Debut in Acting from Malayalam language Movie Prajapathi in 2006. She has worked in many films – 2016 film Wazir, Murder 3, Padmavat, Antriksh over 9000 km. She also starred several South Indian films including Mani Ratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai (2017) and Sufiyum Sujatayum (2020).
|Name||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Profession||Bollywood Actress, fashion model|
|Famous for||Movies , Web Series, Discography|
|Date of Birth||28th October 1986|
|Princess Aditi Rao Hydari ’s Age ( as in 2022)||36 years|
|Birth place||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Religion||Her Father was a Muslim and her mother is a Hindu|
|School||A Krishnamurthy Foundation India School|
|College/ University||Lady Shri Ram College, University of Delhi|
Princess Aditi Rao Hydari Physical stats
|Weight (approx.)||52 kg|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Princess Aditi Rao Hydari ’s Affairs
|Boyfriend/ Husband||Ex-Boyfriend- Farhan Akhtar
Ex-Husband- Satyadeep Mishra
Family and more
|Father||Late Ehsaan Hydari|
|Favorite Food||Hot Chocolate Fudge, Charu with Chawal, Neyi Avakaya annamamman|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Actress||Dia Mirza, Richa Chada|
|Favorite Director||Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu, Shoojit Sircar, Aanand L Rai and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Mani Ratnam|
|Favorite Book||Living the Dream: Bollywood by Mark Bennington|
|Favorite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Favorite Perfume||Floral Fragrances|
|Favorite Destination||Turkey, London|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Yoga, Dancing, Singing|
|Net Worth||$ 8 million Dollar|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Princess Aditi Rao Hydari
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari smoke? No
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari drink alcohol? yes
- Aditi belongs to a descent of two royal families from both her maternal and paternal sides.
- Her mother is a Chitrapur Saraswat from Mangalore and half-Telugu and her father is a Bohri Muslim.
- Her maternal grandfather, J Rameshwar Rao, was the Raja of Wanaparthy, a principality of Hyderabad. He was raja to give up his title. He was close to pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, and was elected to the Lok Sabha many times.
- Her paternal great-grandfather, Sir Akbar Hydari was the prime minister of the Nizam of Hyderabad. He was instrumental in setting up the Osmania university. His wife set up the Hydari club for women so that they could play tennis and she is also set up the first girls’ school in Hyderabad.
- Princess Aditi Rao Hydari parents had a love marriage, but they separated when Aditi was just 2 years old. After that, she relocated to Delhi with her mother, and helped her mother in their family business.
- As her mother is a Thumri dadra singer, she learnt singing at an early age.
- Princess Aditi Rao Hydari got married at the age of 21 to Satyadeep Mishra, who was a civil servant and lawyer and later became an actor.
- Before making her Bollywood debut, she acted in a Tamil Film, which was based on dance and which bagged many awards.
- Princess Aditi Rao Hydari shared 22 kisses with co-star Arunoday Singh in the film Yeh Saali Zindagi(2011).
- Aditi Rao Hydari walked down the ramp as a showstopper for designer Shailesh Singhania at Lakme Fashion week 2019.
- For her film Bhoomi, Aditi attended several workshops to adapt the characters of a girl who has a stammering problem.
- Princess Aditi Rao Hydari made her red carpet debut at the 75th Cannes Film Festival and represented smartphone brand Vivo India.
- Aditi has kept the surname of both of her parents. In an interview, she said:-“I wanted to keep both, as my mom has brought me up, but my father is also a part of me. Hydari is a rare name so I kept both Rao and Hydari”.
- Aditi featured as the face of the fifth edition of Vogue Wedding Show 2017.
- Aditi has a huge fan following on the social media with 7.8M followers on Instagram, 2.2M followers on Facebook and 1.2M followers on Twitter.
- Princess Aditi Rao Hydari is a pet lover, especially of dogs and cats.
- Aditi has two pet dogs, Gigi and Zoe.
- Aditi Rao Hydari has featured on several magazine covers like Famine, Verve, Vogue, and Bazaar.
- Bewitching Aditi Rao is known as a princess of Hyderabad.
- Aditi is a selfie queen and loves taking her picture.
- She is a Member of PETA.
People Also Asks About Princess Aditi Rao Hydari
1.Is Aditi Rao Hydari princess?
Ans. Now, coming to her family background, Aditi Rao Hydari comes from the royal family. She is the great grand-daughter of Akbar Hydari, who was the Prime Minister of the Hyderabad state during pre-independent India.
2.What happened to Aditi Rao Hydari husband?
Ans. Aditi mostly prefers to stay away from the limelight and refrain from talking about her personal life in public. However, during one of her earlier interviews, the actress opened up about her marriage to actor Satyadeep Mishra and said that it broke her heart when they separated.
3.Is Aditi Rao Hydari singer?
Ans. Aditi is also a trained Bharathanatyam dancer apart from being a trained singer. The actress had made her Bollywood singing debut in the film ‘London Paris New York’.
4.What did Aditi Rao Hydari do to her eyebrows?
Ans. “Aditi has always drawn and used more than one brow product and takes ages doing her brows in like the Audrey Hepburn. She does a fantastic job and this look really looks so regal on her,” says Jalaf. As a client of Jalaf, she knows what she wants and also knows how to achieve perfectly groomed brows.
5.Is Princess Aditi Rao Hydari in PS1?
Ans. Aditi Rao Hydari makes a graceful appearance in a pink saree at “PS1″trailer launch! The trailer launch of “PS-1” was a star-studded event. Not only did it include the dynamic star cast but also some big names from the industry including Kamal Hassan and Rajnikanth.