Ragini Khanna Bio & More:
Ragini Khanna is a well-known and talented Indian actress, model, comedian and singer. She has enabled a variety of unscripted TV plays, including Packs of Haseepur (2014) and India’s Best Dramebaaz (2013). In 2010, she took part in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’s fourth season. She also appeared on Satire Evenings with Kapil, playing a variety of characters. Praveen and Kamini Khanna are Khanna’s parents. She is her parents’ second child. Amit Khanna, her elder sibling, is also an entertainer and has appeared in series like Yeh Dil Chahe More.
Her mother, Kaamini Khanna, is the brains behind “Excellence with Astrology” and is a writer, music director, vocalist, anchor, and organizer. She is the great-granddaughter of legendary 1940s entertainer Arun Ahuja and vintage artist Nirmala Devi. She is also the cousin of the professional comedian Krushna Abhishek, the Indian entertainer Arti Singh, and the television actress Soumya Seth. She is also the niece of the Indian entertainer Govinda. Dad of Khanna passed away in October 2015.
|Date of Birth||9 December 1987|
|Age||35 years old|
|Birth place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||R N Shah High School Mumbai|
|College/ University||University of Mumbai|
Physical stats and more
|Weight (approx.)||50 kgs.|
|Figure size (approx.)||34-26-34|
Affairs and more
|Boyfriend||Jeasal Arya (Rumored)|
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Pizza Burgur, Chicken Biryani|
|Favourite Actress||Karishma kapoor|
|Favourite Film||Theen Thay bhai|
|Favourite Sports Name||Badminton|
|Favourite Singer||Amar Singh Chamkila,|
|Favourite Dress||Western Gown, Suit and Saree|
|Favourite Destination||UK, London|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening music, Travelling|
|Net Worth||Rs 7 crores|
Unknown Facts About Ragini Khanna
- Ragini Khanna made her acting debut as “Ragini Sharma” in the daily drama Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi on NDTV Envision. Khanna appeared in the spoof series Bhaskar Bharti on Sony television in 2009.
- Ragini Khanna appeared as a guest on an episode of 10 Ka Dum. He won a million rupees and donated the money to charity.
- She was also seen as a visitor in the improvised television drama Large Cash: Chota Parda Bada Game on Envision television.
- Khanna appeared in the Star Plus program Sasural Genda Phool in Walk 2010.
- She portrayed the major role of Suhana Kashyap, a conceited but fundamentally admirable woman who marries a man from a working-class joint family.
- She received several awards for her portrayal of Suhana, including Enormous Star’s Most Engaging TV Entertainer-Female. She also appeared in a standout Kaun Banega Crorepati 4 episode.
- Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa 5’s arrangements were worked on by Khanna and Manish Paul.
- Khanna participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa for the fourth time in December 2010, and on February 14, 2011, she was slain in the ninth circumstance.
- Khanna participated in the unscripted Zee TV show Star Ya Rockstar in 2011, which featured popular singers.
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa was the host of Khanna’s subsequent endeavor for the fifth time.
- She also appeared in the Life Okay program Fundamental Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki.
- Khanna was discovered on Life Alright’s cooking program Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi ki in January 2013.
- She appeared on Parody Evenings Live and Satire Evenings with Kapil. Great Morning with Ragini Khanna, a program on ABP News, was hosted by Khanna in 2016.
- With the satirical Youngster They Bhai, directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Khanna made her Hindi film debut in 2011.
- Khanna participated in the 2013 Punjabi film Bhaji in Problem, which brought in a respectable amount of money for the business.
- In Pushpendra Mishra’s parody film Ghoomketu, which was released in 2020 on ZEE5 stage on May 22, 2020 instead of in a dramatic fashion due to the coronavirus pandemic in India,
- Khanna is scheduled to play the lead opposite Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Khanna is renowned for being direct and decisive and has been open about a variety of topics, including the commercialization of festivals like Navratri.
- When particular contestants expressed their preference for Chhavi Mittal’s presentation during a Star Ya Rockstar shoot, the performer reacted defensively. After leaving the event,
- Khanna revealed in a meeting that she had “usually encouraged Chhavi whenever she was nervous before her display.
- I believe I possess a certain trait that makes people like me.
- When people are nice to me, I always treat them well. I don’t throw tantrums for any particular cause.
- Ragini Khanna and her rival Nigaar Khan were seen competing on the cooking competition show Welcome on Life OK.
- Khanna expressed her unhappiness with the station on Twitter, where she promised that Khanna’s mother’s name will be incorrectly pronounced in a demeaning way in a future edition of the program.
- Ragini Khanna organized Diwali Dilo Ki, a Star Plus Diwali celebration event, in 2010.
- Khanna attended Ra.One (2011)’s musical send-off along with Shah Rukh Khan, Pooja Gaur, Giaa Manek, and Sanaya Irani.
- Khanna helped Ra.One, a Bollywood science fiction film starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor, get its musical debut in 2011.
- Ragini Khanna then assisted Star with another segment of the Diwali celebration events for the year 2011.
- Diwali Rishton Ki Mithas was the name of the event, and Khanna oversaw many aspects of it.
- She also appeared in the Ruk Jana Nahi special video with Deepika Singh, Nia Sharma, and Pooja Gaur, who are all solo stars.
People Also Ask About Ragini Khanna
1.Who is Ragini Khanna?
Ans. Ragini Khanna is a well-known and talented Indian actress, model, comedian and singer. She has enabled a variety of unscripted TV plays, including Packs of Haseepur (2014) and India’s Best Dramebaaz (2013).
2. Who is the boyfriend of Ragini Khanna?
Ans. Not Known
3.What is the Net Worth of Ragini Khanna ?
Ans. Ragini Khanna net worth is Rs 7 crores (Approx.)
4.How Tall is Ragini Khanna?
Ans. She is 5 Feet 6 inches