RAJKUMMAR RAO BIOGRAPHY AND MORE
Rajkummar Rao is a very talented actor in Indian cinema, who used to work as a news reader in the beginning, he is the most influential person in Asia and today he is a famous personality.
He has received numerous awards and accolades, including a National Film Award, three Filmfare Awards, and an Asia Pacific Screen Award, all of which are a testament to his outstanding performances. In 2017, he was recognized as one of the most influential celebrities in India by Forbes, cementing his status as a leading figure in the entertainment industry.
Rajkummar Rao, whose original name is Raj Kumar Yadav. He was born on August 31, 1984, in Prem Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. He grew up with two older siblings and three cousins in his extended family. His father name is Satya Prakash Yadav, worked as a government employee in the Haryana revenue department, while his mother, Kamlesh Yadav, was a homemaker. Unfortunately, his mother passed away in 2016 and his father in 2019.
Rao attended S.N. Sidheshwar Senior Secondary Public School, where he developed a passion for acting and participated in school plays. After completing his 12th standard, he went on to study at Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, which is part of the University of Delhi. During his college years, he simultaneously pursued his interest in theatre, working with both the Kshitij Theatre Group and the Shri Ram Centre in Delhi.
Rao started his acting career with a small role, after his studies at FOTT, he went to meet the casting team, did a small advertisement for a newspaper, and then worked with Diwakar Banerjee in his film Anthology. Some new faces were needed to do auditions for which Rajkummar had to touch.
Let us know more about Rajkummar Rao Age, Net Worth, Career, Movie, Family, Luxurious Car, Biography And More…
|Real Name||Rajkummar Rao|
|Nick Name||Raj, Colgate|
|Date of birth||31 August 1984|
|Age (as of 2023)||38 years|
|Birthplace||Prem Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Prem Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|School||S.N. Sidheshwar Senior Secondary Public School|
|College & University||Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, University of Delhi.|
|Height (Approx.)||5’9′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Satya Prakash Yadav|
|Sister||Not Known (will update soon)|
|Brother||Not Known (will update soon)|
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Biryani, Masala Dosa|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Shri Devi|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite Music||Hindi song|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, Switzerland|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Acting, Travelling, Dancing Singing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$10 Million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT RAJKUMMAR RAO
- Does Rajkummar Rao Drink Alcohol? Not Known
- Does Rajkummar Rao Smoke? Not known
- Rao studied acting at the Film and Television Institute of India.
- He also has a collection of many luxury cars which include
- He made his acting debut with the anthology film Love Sex Aur Dhokha in 2010. Rao took on supporting roles in the films Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2 and Talaash: The Answer Lies Within in 2012.
- Rao’s portrayal of lawyer Shahid Azmi in the film Shahid won him the National Film Award for Best Actor and the Film Fare Critics Award for Best Actor.
- His role in Bareilly Ki Barfi won him the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- He had leading roles in the independent films Trapped in 2016 and Newton in 2017. His performance in the film Trapped won Rao his second Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor, and his role in the film Newton earned Rao the Asia Pacific Screen Award for Best Performance by a Supporting Actor. who was very proud of him
- Rao’s highest-grossing release was the horror comedy Stree (2018). He had his first English-film role in the satire The White Tiger (2021).
- After his debut film, Ekta Kapoor offered Rao the lead role in Ragini MMS (2011), which he initially hesitated to accept.
- He took the role at the insistence of casting director Atul Mongia, despite concerns that it was similar to his previous work.
- The film received an unfavorable critical response but was a box-office success.
- Despite criticism of the film, Rao’s performance was praised by critic Raja Sen, who called him “reliably terrific”.
- Forbes India Company included Rao in its 30 under 30 lists of 2014 and gave him a lot of respect.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), an organization listed Rajkummar Rao as India’s hottest vegetarian celebrity in 2017.
- Rao was featured in Forbes India’s Top 100 Celebrity 100 list in 2017 and was also included in GQ magazine’s list of 50 Most Influential Young Actors and Actors in India.
- Rajkummar Rao has worked as a brand ambassador for the ‘Eat Right Movement’ for many companies that prepare their food very carefully, such as Actimaxx, Seventh Street, and the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.
- Rajkummar Rao has contributed to the PM CARES Fund to help and feed needy families due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in India, and Rao to the Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and Zomato. K had donated a huge amount of money to Feeding India.
PEOPLE ALSO ASK ABOUT RAJKUMMAR RAO
1. Who is Rajkummar Rao?
Ans: Rajkummar Rao is a very talented actor in Indian cinema, who used to work as a news reader in the beginning, he is the most influential person in Asia and today he is a famous personality.
2. What is the Net Worth Of Rajkummar Rao?
Ans: Rajkummar’s wealth is more than 10 million he is one of the highest paid actors of Bollywood he is said to have got a 16k fee for his first film his now net worth is 10$ million dollars which is in Indian Rupees 81 crore will be around
3. what is the name of Rao’s parents?
Ans: His father name is Satya Prakash Yadav, worked as a government employee in the Haryana revenue department, while his mother, Kamlesh Yadav, was a homemaker. Unfortunately, his mother passed away in 2016 and his father in 2019.
4. Who is Rajkummar Rao’s wife?
Ans: Rajkummar Rao’s wife is a TV actress and she also works in films. Rajkummar Rao got married to her on 15 November 2021 in a wonderful way in Chandigarh, his wife’s name is Patralekha.
5. Tell about the achievements of Rajkummar Rao’s life?
Ans: Rajkummar Rao is a highly acclaimed Indian actor known for his work in the Hindi film industry. He has won several prestigious awards, including three Film Fare Awards, two Screen Awards, and two Zee Cine Awards. Rao’s career began with a role in the experimental anthology film Love Sex Aur Dhokha (2010), but it was his breakthrough performance in the drama film Kai Po Che! (2013) that brought him to the limelight.
He gained critical acclaim for his portrayal of Shahid Azmi in the biographical drama Shahid (2013), which earned him the National Film Award for Best Actor and the Film fare Award for Best Actor (Critics). His role in the independent film Trapped (2017) also earned him the Filmfare Award for Best Actor (Critics).