Rajshree Thakur Biography And More
Rajshree Thakur is an Indian TV actress. He was born on 22 September 1981 in Mumbai Maharashtra. Known for her role as Preeti Jindal in Hindi television drama Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar and Shaadi Mubarak since 2010. He was born in a medium family. Prior to Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, he worked as a Marathi news reader for All India Radio in 2008 and did advertisements for companies. Rajshri acted in the 2010 Indo-French film Hawa Aane De, directed by Partho Sen-Gupta. As a result, she was roped in for the character of “Saloni” on Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar.
Thakur made her film debut in the 2003 film Hawa Aane De.
She was awarded Best Fresh Face of the Year – Female 2005 at the 6th Indian Telly Awards along with Prachi Desai, who starred in Kasam Se. She married her childhood friend Sanjot Vaidya in 2006.
Thakur made her debut in Zee TV’s popular show Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar (2005 – 2010). She played the role of Maharani Jaywanta Bai Songara (Maharana Pratap’s mother) in Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap that aired on Sony TV in 2012 – 2015; 2016.
In August 2021, Thakur played the female lead role of Preeti Jindal in Star Plus’ Shaadi Mubarak opposite Manav Gohil. She left the show in October 2013 due to her busy schedule. In replacement, Rati Shukla Pandey played the role. She is seen in the show Appanpan – Badalte Rishton Ka Bandhan 3 years back.
Rajshree Thakur charges 51 thousand rupees per episode. Rajshree Thakur’s salary is 11 lakh per month and her main source of income is acting, modeling and brand endorsements. The estimated net worth of Rajshree Thakur in 2022 is Rs 22 Crore ($3 Million). Along with being an actress, Rajshree Thakur also does modeling and advertising. She predominantly works in Hindi Television, Dramatic Performance, Serials and Bollywood Films.
Started his career in 2007 from Mumbai. Did corporate advertisements in 2009 before Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar. Rajshree was seen in Partho Sen-Indo-French Gupta’s Bollywood film “Hawa Aane De”. Seeing her good performance, she was selected to play the role of “Saloni” in Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar.
|Real Name||Rajshree Thakur|
|Date of Birth||22 september 1981|
|Age (as in 2023)||42 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, india|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, india|
|School||ST. Louis School, Mumbai|
|College & University||Media and Public Communication from Nirmal Agarwal Mumbai|
|Height (Approx.)||5’6′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Favorite Food||Schezwan rice, chelo kabab , bengali khichdi ,biryani , kathi roll|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hritik Raushan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite cuisine||Chicken & Brown Rice|
|Favorite Music||Allegra, Piper, Cadence|
|Favorite Dress||Saree, Kurti Salwar|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, London|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Traveling, Eating, and listen music|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 3.8 Milion|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Also Read Aashka Goradia, Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Family, Movies, Serials, Biography And More
Unknown Facts About Rajshree Thakur
- Does Rajshree Thakur drink? Yes
- Does Rajshree Thakur smoke? Yes
- Rajshree Thakur charges 51 thousand rupees for an episode.
- Rajshree Thakur’s salary is 11 lakh per month and her main source of income is acting, modeling and brand endorsements.
- The estimated net worth of Rajshree Thakur in 2022 is ₹22 Crore ($3.3 Million).
- Apart from being an actress, Rajshree Thakur also does modeling and advertising.
- She mainly works in Hindi television, theatrical performances, serials and Bollywood films.
- Her interests include dancing, traveling and cooking.
- Rajshree is a fan of Art of Living since childhood.
- Rajshree’s character in Partho Sen-Indo-French Gupta’s film “Hawa Aane De” was commendable.
- Thakur made her cinematic debut in 2003 with the film Hawa Aane De. She and Prachi Desai, who starred in Kasam Se, were named Best Fresh Face of the Year – Female 2005 at the 5th Indian Telly Awards. In 2008, she married her childhood friend Sanjot Vaidya.
- Thakur made her television debut with Zee TV’s popular serial Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar (2006 – 2009).
- In 2013, she also played the role of Maharani Jaywanta Bai Songra (Maharana Pratap’s mother) in Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, which aired on Sony TV between 2013 and 2016 and proved to be quite popular.
- Thakur begins her role as Preeti Jhindal in Star Plus’ Shaadi Mubarak opposite Manav Gohil in August 2021.
- Due to its more difficult schedule, he left the program in October.
- Rajshree steps in as a substitute for Rati Shukla Pandey. Her next appearance in 2018 was in the upcoming show Apnapan Badalte Rishton Ka Bandhan.
- On Wednesday, August 3, the couple welcomed a baby girl.
- According to accounts, Rajshree’s pregnancy in 2010 was kept a secret from many and the couple took a liking to it.
- Rajshree married her childhood friend Sanjay Vaidya in 2008.
People Also Ask Rajshree Thakur
1. What is the net worth of Rajshree Thakur?
ANS:- His total assets are around ₹ 22 Crore ($3.3 Million).
2. What is the monthly income of Rajshree Thakur?
ANS:- His monthly income is 11 lakh rupees.
3. What does Rajshree’s husband do?
ANS:- Rajshree’s husband’s name is Sanjot Vaidya and he is a theater artist by profession. He is also a childhood friend of Sanjot Thakur.
4. How many children does Rajshree Thakur have?
ANS:- They have a daughter named Naira and she is 8 years old.
Rajshree had kept everyone’s secret about her pregnancy.
5. How old is Rajshree at present?
ANS:- He was born on 22 September 1981, according to which he is currently 42 years old.
Read More Rajshree Thakur Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family …