About Ranveer Arora Allahbadia:
Ranveer Arora Allahbadia, popularly known as BeerBiceps, is a well-known Indian YouTuber, social media influencer, and content creator. He was born on 2nd June 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Ranveer completed his schooling from St. Stanislaus High School in Mumbai and then pursued a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunications from R. D. National College, Mumbai. . Ranveer holds Indian nationality, and he takes pride in being an Indian.
Ranveer started his YouTube channel BeerBiceps in December 2014, where he shared his fitness journey, workout routines, and healthy living tips. His channel gained immense popularity and now has over 3.5 million subscribers. Apart from his fitness videos, Ranveer also creates content on personal development, motivation, and entrepreneurship. He has interviewed several successful entrepreneurs, celebrities, and sports personalities on his channel.
In 2017, Ranveer co-founded Monk Entertainment, a media company that provides digital marketing and talent management services to various brands and influencers.
Ranveer is also a host of India’s premier podcast, The Ranveer Show, which is available in both English and Hindi. He has interviewed several renowned personalities on his show, including author Robin Sharma, fitness icon Arnold Schwarzenegger, and cricketer Virat Kohli. Regarding Ranveer’s personal life, he is unmarried and has not revealed much about his relationships.
Ranveer’s birth name is Ranveer Arora Allahbadia, but he is more commonly known by his stage name, Ranveer Allahbadia. He is also known as a fitness guru among his fans. Ranveer was born into a Hindu family in Mumbai, and his religion is Hinduism. His caste is Kshatriya, which is a warrior caste in Hinduism. Ranveer’s zodiac sign is Gemini, which represents those born between May 21st and June 20th.
Ranveer Allahbadia’s father’s name is Gautam Arora Allahbadia, and he is a doctor by profession. His mother’s name is Swati Arora Allahbadia, and she is a gynecologist. Ranveer has one sister named Akanksha Arora Allahbadia.
Ranveer Allahbadia, also known as BeerBiceps, is a famous Indian YouTuber, social media influencer, and content creator. After suffering from depression, he redirected his energies into creating positive content, documenting his fitness journey on his YouTube channel. He co-founded Monk Entertainment, which mentors some of YouTube India’s best talent, and launched The Ranveer Show, India’s #1 podcast, featuring interviews with international icons such as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Priyanka Chopra.
|Name||Ranveer Arora Allahbadia|
|Real Name||Ranveer Arora|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Profession||Indian YouTuber, social media influencer, and content creator|
|Date of Birth||2nd June 1993|
|Age (as in 2023)||29 yrs old|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Stanislaus High School in Mumbai|
|College & University||R. D. National College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunications|
Read also about : Ranveer Arora Allahbadia , Age, Height , Award, Net Worth, Family Biography And More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 7′ feet|
|Weight (Approx.)||75 kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Gautam Arora Allahbadia|
|Mother||Swati Arora Allahbadia|
|Sister||Akanksha Arora Allahabad|
|Favorite Food||Butter Pinner, Butter Chicken ,Butter Naan|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar ,Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi , Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite film||Forrest Gump|
|Favorite Tv show||Lost ,Game of Throne|
|Favorite Cricketer||Virat Kohli , Rohit Sharma|
|Favorite Dress||Jeans, t-shirt|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Net Worth (Approx.)||around $7 million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Ranveer Arora Allahbadia:
- Does Ranveer Arora Allahbadia Drink ? No
- Does Ranveer Arora Allahbadia smoke ? No
- Ranveer was a chubby kid during childhood.
- He underwent gallbladder removal surgery at the age of 16 and later adopted a healthy lifestyle to avoid any health issues.
- Ranveer completed a certified fitness course with Peak Performance, a fitness academy in gym training.
- He also participated in judo competitions at the school level and is a great animal lover.
- Ranveer was awarded MTV’s Youth Influencer of the year in 2019 and received the Young Entrepreneur Award 2020 by Business World.
- He spoke on health, fitness, and workout for women at TEDx Bandra in 2017 and was honored as an Agent of Change by Femina India 2020.
- Ranveer was recognized as the best fashion influencer in 2019 and received the Digital Content Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 award.
- Monk Entertainment, co-founded by Ranveer, received the Digital Content startup of the year award and Bootstrapped Business of the Year 2020 award.
- Exchange 4Media group awarded Ranveer with Impact 30 Under 30 in 2020.
- He has many Tattoos on his body.
- He first decided to become an engineer but he do jobs 9 to 5 then he decided to became a YouTuber .
- He is also known as a fitness guru among his fans.
People Also Asks About Ranveer Arora Allahbadia :