Rashmika Mandanna is an Indian Actress and Fashion Model who primarily works in Telugu, and Kannada films besides few Hindi and Tamil films. Rashmika was born on 5 April 1996 in Kodagu district of Karnataka, India in Kodava family. Her Father’s Name is Madan Mandanna who is a Senior DevOps Engineer and Her Mother’s Name is Suman Mandanna. Mandanna did her schooling from Coorg Public School in Kodagu, India and she did her Graduation in Bachelors of Psychology, Journalism and English Literature from M. S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, India.
Rashmika Mandanna made her Acting Debut from Kannada language Movie “Kirik Party” in 2016 then She went on the work in Tamil Language Movie “Chalo”. She made her Debut in Bollywood from Movie ”Goodbye” in n 2022.
|Nick Name||National Crush|
|Profession||Actress, fashion model, Dancer|
|Famous for||Movies , Beauty, Acting|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1996|
|Rashmika Mandanna’s Age ( as in 2022)||26 years|
|Birth place||Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||Coorg Public School in Kodagu, India|
|College/ University||M. S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, India|
|Educational qualification||Graduation in Bachelors of Psychology, Journalism and English Literature|
Rashmika Mandanna’s Physical stats
|Weight (approx.)||54 kg|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Rashmika Mandanna’s Affairs
|Boyfriend/ Husband|| Ex-Boyfriend
-Rakshit Shetty (Actor)
-Chiranjiv Makwana (Film Director)
-Vijay Deverakonda (Rumored)Ex-Fiance
Family and more
|Favorite Actor||Ian McKellen, Shah Rukh Khan, Siddharth Malhotra, Ranveer Singh, Channing Tatum|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Emma Watson|
|Favorite IPL Team||RCB IPL|
|Favorite Cricketer||MS Dhoni|
|Favorite Book||Over Dressed by Elizabeth L Cline|
|Favorite Perfume||jasmine, mogra and lilies and sandalwood and cedarwood notes|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Rashmika Mandanna
- Rashmika Mandanna was born in a middle-class family in Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka.
- She was inclined towards acting from a very young age.
- In 2014, she won the Clean & Clear Fresh Face contest and became the brand ambassador of Clean & Clear.
- Subsequently, she started taking up modelling assignments.
- In 2016, Rashmika participated in Lamode Bangalore’s top model hunt where she caught by the eyes of the makers of the film “Kirik Party’ who offered her a lead role in the film.
- Mandanna met Rakshit Shetty(Actor) on the sets of her film “Kirik party” and fell in love with him. The duo got engaged to each other on 3 July 2017 in a private ceremony in Virajpet.
- In September 2018, the couple mutually called off their engagement citing compatibility issues.
- After Kirik party, Rashmika featured in two highly successful films “Anjani Putra” and “Chamak’.
- Rashmika got her first Filmfare Best Actress nomination for the 2018 Kannada Language Movie “Chamak”.
- In the brief three years of acting career she has won five prestigious awards including IIFA Utsavam Award for Best Actress and SIIMA Award for Best Actress.
- She made her Telugu film debut in 2018 with the romantic drama “Chalo”.
- In the same year, Rashmika appeared in the romantic comedy “Geetha Govindam” which is went on to become one of the highest profit earners in the history of the Telugu Cinema.
- In 2020, Rashmika bagged her debut Tamil Film “Sultan”.
- In 2017, she ranked first on Bangalore Times list of 30 Most Desirable Women.
- Rashmika is one of the very few actress who has entered Tollywood’s Rs.100 crore club in a short span.
- Search engine giant Google recognized her as the “National Crush of India” for the year 2020.
- On 21 December 2021, amid the rave reviews of her latest release Pushpa: The Rise’ she took to social media to talk about the dark side of being an actor. On her Instagram stories, she shared the photo of her arm and explained the pain that she had to go through to keep it hairless.
- She has the tattoo ‘Irreplaceable’ on her right forearm.
- Rashmika eats dog biscuits as night time snacks, according to actor Nithin, and she said it happened once when she didn’t realize it was a dog biscuit.
- Rashmika has around 17 million active Instagram followers.
People Also Asks About Rashmika Mandanna
1.Who is the crush of Rashmika?
Ans. “Since my childhood, I have always loved Vijay Thalapathy. He’s my crush,” she stated.
2.Why Rashmika is called National crush?
Ans. Rashmika Mandanna is often referred to as the national crush due to her bubbly personality. She has acted in films such as Kirik Party, Geetha Govindam, and Pushpa. Rashmika Mandanna was last seen in Goodbye.
3.Is Rashmika BTS Fan ?
Ans. The South Korean boy band BTS has taken the world by storm with their super hit record-breaking tracks and quirky moves. While the entire world is grooving to the songs of the band, South actor Rashmika Mandanna recently admitted she is also a BTS fan.
4.Why Rashmika is so popular?
Ans. She wasn’t recognized by people living in other parts of India than South India. Still, when her movie Geetha Govindam was released, that just set fire among the audience, all over India Asher acting skills were just too perfect to handle.
5.Does Rashmika have a tattoo?
Ans. Rashmika even has a tattoo on her right wrist which many fans have been curious about. In one of her old live sessions, when she was asked the meaning of it, Rashmika had said ‘Irreplaceable. I am irreplaceable, you are irreplaceable.
6.How much Rashmika Mandanna is paid?
Ans. It is learned that Rashmika is charging a remuneration of Rs 4 crore for each film in Bollywood.
7.Who is more popular Samantha or Rashmika?
Ans. Rashmika Mandanna beats Samantha to top popular female stars list: 8 most-followed actresses on Instagram. Check out the complete list featuring the top 8 Most Popular South Female Stars on Instagram.
8.Is Rashmika Mandanna in a relationship?
Ans. Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Deverakonda are rumored to be dating. Rashmika made her Bollywood debut with Goodbye, which released on October 7. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Neena Gupta, among others.