Riddhi Dogra is an Indian television actress. She is known for her work in various Hindi television serials. She was born on 22 September 1984. Place of Birth: New Delhi, India. Riddhi Dogra has been a part of many popular TV shows and has received praise for her acting.
Riddhi Dogra started her acting career in 2005 with the popular TV show “Jhoom Jiya Re”. However, he was seen in the serial “Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?” She received wide recognition for her role as Priya in. Which aired from 2010 to 2012. Her performance in the show received critical acclaim.
She has been a part of many other television shows including “Savitri,” “Laagi Tujhse Lagan,” and “Woh Apna Sa.” Riddhi has demonstrated his versatility by playing a variety of characters in different genres.
Apart from her television work, Riddhi Dogra has also participated in reality shows like “Nach Baliye” with her ex-husband Rakesh Bapat.
Riddhi Dogra is known not only for her acting skills but also for her charismatic presence and style.
Here are some general details about Riddhi Dogra:
Riddhi Dogra has been seen in shows like ‘Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?’, ‘Laagi Tujhse Lagan’ and ‘Woh Apna Sa’. He has also participated in reality shows like “Nach Baliye”.
|Full Name||Riddhi Dogra|
|Famous For||Her Acting Style|
|Date of Birth||22 September 1984|
|Age (as in 2023)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|School||Summer Fields School, New Delhi.|
|College & Institute||Kamala Nehru College.|
Physical Stats, And More
|Height (Approx.)0||5′6” (164cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||60 kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38-32-36|
Affairs, And More
Raqesh Bapat (m. 2011; div. 2019)
Family And More
|Uncle||Arun Jaitley (Politician)|
|Favorite Food||Indian Food|
|Favorite Actor||Naga Arjun, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi|
|Favorite Color||Black, White|
|Favorite Singer||Guri, Hardy Sandhu|
|Fashion Brand||Calvin Klein, & Louis Vuitton|
|Favorite Series||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Switzerland & Maldives|
Hobbies And Money Factor
|Hobbies||Sketching, Travelling, Shopping|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$12 million|
Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Riddhi Dogra:
- Riddhi Dogra was born on September 22, 1984, in Delhi, India.
- She is widely known for her role as Nusrat in Geo Cinema’s original series Asur and as Aastha in ALTBalaji’s The Married Woman.
- She is also known for starring as Kaveri Amma in the 2023 film Jawaan.
- Priya in Star Plus’ drama series Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? and as Nisha Jindal in Zee TV’s drama series Woh Apna Sa.
- She holds a degree in Masters of Commerce (M.Com) from Delhi University.
- Riddhi made her debut in the television industry with the show “Jhoome Jiya Re” in 2005.
- She gained widespread recognition and acclaim for her role as Priya in the serial “Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?” which aired from 2010 to 2012.
- Riddhi has showcased her versatility by playing various roles in different television shows, displaying her acting skills across different genres.
- She participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye” along with her ex-husband Raqesh Bapat.
- Riddhi was married to actor Raqesh Bapat, but the couple announced their separation in 2019.
- Riddhi is known for advocating fitness and a healthy lifestyle. She often shares fitness tips and workout routines on her social media.
- Riddhi is active on social media platforms and engages with her fans regularly.
- She shares glimpses of her personal and professional life on Instagram.
- Riddhi is a well-known face in the Indian television industry. She gained popularity for her role as Priya Jakhar in the TV serial “Maryada:
Lekin Kab Tak?” which aired from 2010 to 2012.
- Riddhi Dogra participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye” along with her ex-husband Raqesh Bapat.
- Their chemistry on the show was appreciated by the audience.
- Throughout her television career, Riddhi has portrayed diverse roles in various shows, showcasing her versatility as an actress.
- Riddhi has a degree in English (Hons) from the University of Mumbai.
- Riddhi was married to Raqesh Bapat, who is also an actor.
- However, the couple announced their separation in 2019.
Unknown Facts About Riddhi Dogra
Q1: When and where was Riddhi Dogra born?
ANS: Riddhi Dogra was born on September 22, 1984, in Delhi, India.
Q2: Which TV shows is Riddhi known for?
ANS: Riddhi gained popularity for her role as Priya Jakhar in the TV serial “Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?” She has also been part of shows like “Savitri,” “Laagi Tujhse Lagan,” and “Woh Apna Sa.”
Q3: Has Riddhi participated in any reality shows?
ANS: Yes, Riddhi Dogra participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye” along with her ex-husband Raqesh Bapat.
Q4: What is Dogra’s educational background?
ANS: Riddhi Dogra has a degree in English (Hons) from the University of Mumbai.
Q5: Is Riddhi married?
ANS: Riddhi Dogra was married to actor Raqesh Bapat. However, the couple announced their separation in 2019.
Read More: Riddhi Dogra