Ridhi Dogra is a famous Indian actress and model. Dogra was born on September 22, 1984 in New Delhi, India. She received his education from Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Kamala Nehru College, New Delhi, India. His father is Ashok Dogra and his mother is Renu Dogra, he grew up in New Delhi. Ridhi started his acting career with the TV show “Jhoome Jiya Re” in 2007 where she played the role of Himani.
She is also best known for her role as Nusrat Saeed in the 2020 web series Asur: Welcome to your Dark Side. She is also known for her role as Priya Aditya Jakhar in Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? in 2010.
Let’s Know More About Ridhi Dogra’s Biography
|Profession||Actress, Social Media Influencer, & Model|
|Famous for||Indian Television Serials, shows, Web Series and Movies|
|Date of Birth||22nd September 1984|
|Ridhi Dogra’s Age ( as in 2022)||37 Years|
|Birth place||New Delhi, India|
|School||Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai in New Delhi|
|College/ University||Kamala Nehru College, New Delhi, India|
|Educational qualification||Graduate in Psychology|
Ridhi Dogra’s Physical stats
|What is the height of Ridhi Dogra?||5′ 5” (165 Cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||55 Kg.|
Affairs and more
|Marital Status||Married and Divorced|
|Boyfriend/ Husband||Raqesh Bapat|
Family and more
|Brother||Akshay Dogra (Actor)|
|Favorite Food||Mango Pickle, Besan Laddoo and Home Cooked Food|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan And Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite color||Yellow, Red And Black|
|Favorite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favorite Sports||Swimming and Football|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Singapore, Malaysia|
|Favorite Restaurant||Peshawari and ITC|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, Dubai, Bali & Switzerland|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing And Acting, Work out|
|Net Worth||1 to 5 million Dollar|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Ridhi Dogra
- Does Ridhi Dogra drink alcohol or not? Occasionally
- Does Ridhi Dogra smoke or not? No
- Who is Ridhi Dogra’s close friend? Asha Negi (actress)
- Ridhi Dogra started her acting career in the 2007’s TV show Jhoome Jiya Re where she played the role of Himani.
- She then starred in the TV show Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi, where she played Rani in 2008.
- She then starred in many TV shows like Hindi Hai Hum as Bubbly in 2009, Horror Nights in 2010, Rishta.com as Sureena, Seven as Diya, Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg as Payal, Laagi Tujhse Lagan as Supriya, Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? as Priya Aditya Jakhar and so on.
- Ridhi appeared on TV show Savitri as Rajkumari Damyanti/Savitri Rai Chaudhari, Ye Hai Aashiqui as Mili Bhatnagar, Dia Aur Baati Hum as Coach Aditi, Wo Apna Sa as Nisha Jindal and Kayamat Ki Raat as Sweety.
- Ridhi also took part in reality TV shows like Nach Baliye 6, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 6 and so on.
- Ridhi also starred in the web series Asur: Welcome to your Dark Side, where she played the role of Nusrat Saeed in 2020. This series was a big hit in India that people are waiting for part 2 and she got so much fame from that series.
- Ridhi also starred in the web series The Married Woman where she plays Ashta in 2021.
- Ridhi is well known as an Indian TV Series Actress, Film Actress, Instagram Star, Model and is well known on various social media platforms like YouTube, Snap Chat, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ridhi is known for modeling, serials, movies, photo shoots, short videos, Instagram reels, cute looks, beautiful smile and good looks.
- Dogra is a very talented and hardworking woman as she has gained more than 1.3 million followers on her official Instagram account, more than 2 million followers on her Facebook page, and 1 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- Dogra is a young and sexy actress who is known for her Tiktok lip sync videos and has gained over 2 million Tiktok followers.
- Dogra likes to be active on his social media accounts to stay in touch with his fans.
- Ridhi enjoys watching movies from Bollywood and Hollywood film industry.
- Ridhi is one of the most famous social media stars and influential person, she is also known for her famous serials, popular movies and web series.
- Ridhi Dogra’s estimated net worth is around 1 to 5 million dollars.
- Ridhi is non-vegetarian and have non-vegetarian and vegeterian nutrition.
- Dogra has a healthy diet and nutrition that makes her body attractive and fit.
- She has a lot of fans who love to see her updates and smiles, which attracts her fans to know more about him.
- She is famous for her beautiful appearance, sweet smile, style, great personality, courageous attitude, good character and good personality.
- Ridhi belongs to Hindu religion.
- Ridhi likes to share his posts and videos on his social media accounts.
- She is also an animal lover, loves having pets.
- Ridhi Dogra married actor Rakesh Bapat in 2011 but the couple separated and divorced in 2019.
- Dogra hasn’t revealed much about his family and romance yet, so we can’t tell you if she’s in a relationship or not, but we’ll be updating that sooner.
- Ridhi Dogra takes great care of his health by practicing and practicing yoga, this is the secret of her good and healthy lifestyle and that is the reason why she has an attractive physique.
READ ABOUT KARISHMA TANNA ALSO
People also ask about Ridhi Dogra
1. Who is Ridhi Dogra?
ANS. Ridhi Dogra is a famous Indian actress and model. Ridhi Dogra also starred in the 2020 web series “Asur: Welcome to your Dark Side” where she plays the role of Nusrat Saeed. This series is a big hit in India that people are looking forward to part 2 and she has gained so much fame from this series.
2. What is Ridhi Dogra Age ?
ANS. Ridhi Dogra was born on September 22, 1984 and is 37 years old (year 2022).
3. How tall is Ridhi Dogra?
ANS. Ridhi Dogra is 5 feet 5 inches tall which is about 165cm.
4. Where does Ridhi Dogra live?
ANS. Ridhi Dogra was born in New Delhi, India and currently lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
5. Who is Ridhi Dogra’s husband?
ANS. Ridhi Dogra married actor Rakesh Bapat in 2011 but the couple separated and divorced in 2019.