Satish Kaushik About
Satish Kaushik’s full name was Satish Chandra Kaushik who was born on Friday, 13 April 1956 (age 66 years; as in 2022) in Mahendragarh, Haryana India. His zodiac sign is Aries. Satish belongs to a cosmopolitan Hindu family. His father’s name was Banwari Lal Kaushik and mother’s name was Basanti. Satish Kaushik graduated from Kirori Mal College, Delhi in 1972.
He is an alumnus of National School of Drama and Film and Television Institute of India. She is married to film producer Shashi Kaushik since 1985. His son Sanu Kaushik had passed away. Away in 1990 at the age of 2. The couple has a daughter, Vanshika. their daughter is still studying
Satish Kaushik was a very famous Indian actor, film director, producer and screenwriter. He worked very hard in his career. He started his acting career in the late 1970s and appeared in films like Masoom, Ram Lakhan, Karz and Roop Ki Rani Choron. Appeared in many popular films like Ka Raja. His Log Piyata was very successful and he got recognition from these films.
However, his breakthrough role came in front of the public as Mr. India, a film that set Indian cinema apart at the time, a film in which he played the character of Calendar. After establishing himself as an actor thereafter, Kaushik turned his attention to writing and directing films. After that, he put his hard work on the story of the films, due to which everyone started liking his work.
He made his directorial debut in the first film Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja Seki in 1993, which was a box-office failure at that time. However, he made a comeback with his next film Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain, which was a commercial success. Then he did a lot of work and brought his written work in front of the world, his poem was also becoming very famous. He died on March 9 due to a heart attack in Gurugram Haryana.
|Real Name||Satish Chandra Kaushik|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter|
|Date of birth||13 April 1956|
|Age (as in 2023)||66 years|
|Birthplace||Mahendragarh district, East Punjab|
|School||National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi (1978|
|College & University||Kirori Mal College, New Delhi (1972)|
|Educational Qualification||Film and Television Institute of India, Delhi|
|Height (Approx.)||5’6′ feet|
|Hair Color||salt and paper|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Banwari Lal Kaushik|
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Pradha|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Shiri Devi|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||London & Bangkok|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Acting, Travelling, & Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 120 millon|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
Also Read:- Abhishek Banerjee Biography & More
Unknown fact about Satish Kaushik
- Satish Kaushik was born and brought up in Mahendergarh, Haryana, formerly East Punjab.
- As a theater actor, his best-known role as Satish Kaushik was that of “Willy Loman” in the Hindi-language play, Salesman Ramlal, an adaptation of Arthur Miller’s Death of a Salesman. He got recognition after that film.
- In 1983, Satish Kaushik wrote the dialogues for Kundan Shah’s comedy classic Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron and worked both as an assistant director and as an actor.
- In 1993, Satish directed his first film as a director, Sridevi’s Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja.
- His second was Prem (1995), both of which failed at the box office that time.
- Satish Kaushik gave his first hit film ‘Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain’ in 1999. this was his first m film.
- In 2003, Aayee directed the film “Tere Naam” which won the acclaim of the public and critics at the box office.
- The film which was written and produced by Satish Kaushik himself
- The main Film fare Best Comedian Award of 1990 was Daya to Satish Kaushik for the movie Ram Lakhan which was a box office hit.
- • After that, the film Saajan Chale Sasural Main Satish Main Satish Kaushik won him the Filmfare Best Comedian Award for his performance
- Philips Top Ten was given the Screen Videocon Award for co-writing and anchoring the Satish Kaushik show
- He is best known for his role as “Calendar” by Satish Kaushik in the hit film Mr. India with Anil Kapoor and Sridevi. He was also known for his portrayal of Satish Kaushik’s character of “Pappu Pager” in the comedy Deewana Mastana (1997), directed by his friend David Dhawan.
- Satish Kaushik was roped in as Nawab Jung Bahadur in the lead role of new TV show The Great Indian Family Drama, produced by Cotillo Productions.
- After thinking carefully, he now decided to make a sequel to his hit film Tere Naam (2003)
- Satish Kaushik married Shashi Kaushik in 1985 and both had a wonderful relationship and understood each other very well. Kaushik’s wife Shashi is a film producer, known for her film Choriyan Chhoro Se Kam Nahi Hoti. Everyone knew him in the film world from his films.
- Satish Kaushik has done a lot of struggle in his life, due to which he rose further and earned a lot of fame in the film world. He comes from a low-income family.
According to social media, before earning a name in Bollywood, he used to work in a textile mill for Rs 400 per month. In 1979, he moved to Mumbai with the aim of becoming an actor.
People Also Ask Satish Kaushik
1.What is the net worth of Satish Kaushik?
Ans: According to social media repot his net worth in 2023 was estimated to be Rs.50 crores .while some soures claim his net worth in 2023 to be around Rs. 120 crores.
2. Who is Satish Kaushik wife?
Ans: she is a filmmaker and her name is Shashi Kaushik .
3.who are the parents of Satish Kaushik?
Ans: His father Name is Banwari Lal Kaushik and his Mother name is Basanti Kaushik.
4. How many kids does Satish Kaushik have?
Ans: Satish Kaushik had two children, a son and a daughter.
5. How many brother and sister does Satish Kaushik have?
Ans: He has two brothers and three Sister and their names are Ashok, Brahma Prakash, his sisters are Savita Devi, Shakuntala, and Sarasvati.