Saurabh Raj Jain Wiki, Age, Height, Affairs, Family, Movies, Music, Biography And More
Saurabh Raj Jain is an Indian actor famous and popular in Hindi television. He was born on 1 December 1985. He gained a household name with his portrayal of Lord Krishna in Mahabharat (2014–2015), which met with nationwide acclaim and proved to be a “game-changer” for him. His portrayals of Lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev in 2016–2018 and Lord Shiva in Mahakali – Ant Hi Aarambh Hai also received critical appraisal.
Other notable television shows to her credit include Kasam Se, Uttaran, Chandragupta Maurya and Patiala Babes. Jain has participated in the reality shows Nach Baliye 10 (2020) and Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 (2022).
Saurabh married Riddhima Jain in 2011 after four years of dating. They have participated in the show Nach Baliye 9 together. The couple became parents to twins Rishika and Rishav on 21 August 2015.
After 12th, he obtained a bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. When he was in his third year of college, he got an opportunity to act in the TV show Remix, with which he started his acting career. Later, when she finished shooting for the show, she took a break from acting for 3 years so that she could continue with her further studies.
Saurabh continued his studies and completed his MBA in 2010 from Symbiosis International University, Pune. After completing his MBA in 2021, he again moved to Mumbai to take his place in the acting industry where he struggled a lot due to his tall height. Every time she was rejected in the auditions because of her high height, it was difficult for the makers to find her opposite pair.
|Name||Saurabh Raj Jain|
|Real Name||Saurabh Raj Jain|
|Profession||Acting, Modeling, Advertising|
|Date of Birth||1 December 1985|
|Age (as in 2023)||38 yrs old|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|School||CSKM Public School, New Delhi|
|College & University||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Symbiosis International University, Pune
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.com) & BBA|
|Height (Approx.)||6′ 4′ feet|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Mother||Raaj Rani Jain|
|Sister||He Has 2 Elder Sister’s Name Not found|
|Children||Son- Hrishivh Jain & Daughter- Hrishika Jain|
|Favorite Food||Bhendi Chaatwali, Dal Makhni, Pav Bhaji, Pulao, Pizza, Gajar ka Halwa|
|Favorite Actor||Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favorite Actress||Sushmita Sen, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Drink||Fresh lime juice|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket, Kabaddi|
|Favorite Music||Allegra, Piper, Cadence|
|Favorite Dress||Jeans, t-shirt|
|Favorite Destination||Maldives, London|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Traveling, Swimming and listen music|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 11 Milion|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Saurabh Raj Jain
- Does Saurabh Raj Jain drink? No
- Does Saurabh Raj Jain smoke? No
- After some struggles, in 2007, she got a chance to play the role of Sukhi in a TV serial ‘Meet Mila De Rabba’.
- He made his Hollywood film debut in 2009 by playing the role of Linda’s boyfriend in the Hollywood film Karma.
- In 2007, he appeared in another TV serial Kasam Se in which Saurabh played the role of Rohit Chopra.
- The year 2009 was proving to be very good for Saurabh, in which one of his TV serials was telecasted on TV.
- In the same year he played the role of Lord Vishnu in a TV serial Jai Shri Krishna. After this, in the year 2010, he played the role of Vikram in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.
- Actor Saurabh’s TV serial was doing pretty well in the TRP list, but he was still unable to find the niche he is known for.
- But he finally earned his fame by playing the role of Anand in Ekta Kapoor’s TV serial Parichay that telecasted in the year 2012.
- He has again acted in another serial Chintu Chinki and Ek Badi Si Love Story.
- In 2013 itself, Saurabh was seen in another serial Devon Ke Dev…. Mahadev in which he played the role of Lord Vishnu.
- People liked Saurabh in the role of Lord Vishnu and he became the first choice of the makers for the role of Lord Vishnu and Shri Krishna.
- In 2012, he played the role of Yuvraj Singh Bundela in the Colors TV channel’s serial Uttaran.
- The following year in 2013, in the mythological show Mahabharata, he once again played the role of Shri Krishna and Shri Vishnu, which brought him unprecedented success and public support.
- In this character, he became very popular among the people. The serial produced by Swastik Productions in 2014 proved to be a game-changer for his career.
- Even the producers of this serial were so eager to cast him in the role of Lord Krishna that they stopped Saurabh for 1 year and 4 months by paying a lump sum amount every month so that he could not do any other project.
- After the stupendous success of Saurabh’s show, he worked on several projects.
- In 2020, he is also going to appear as a contestant in Season 10 of Colors TV’s most popular TV show Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi which will be telecasted by Rohit Shetty, a well-known and popular director of Bollywood. In 2020, Saurabh Raaj Jain has also worked as Narrator in the mythological show Radha Krishna Aur Devi Adi Parashakti.
- Since 2020, he is currently counted as the most popular and famous actor in the field of television.
- After working in mythology since 2020, his popularity has increased a lot and he has become a household name. Today millions of people have become crazy about his acting.
People Also Ask Saurabh Raj Jain
1. What is the net worth of Sourav Raj Jain?
ANS:- His total assets are around 35 to 45 crores.
2. What is the monthly income of Sourav?
ANS:- His monthly earning is around 2.5 – 3.7 lakh rupees.
3. How old is Saurabh Raj Jain?
ANS:- As per the present time, he is 38 years old.
4. Is Saurabh Raj Jain a vegetarian?
ANS:- Yes, he is a strict vegetarian. Food is prepared by his mother, as Sourav likes mother’s hand made from the beginning.
5. Who is Saurabh Raj Jain’s mother?
ANS:- His mother’s name is Raj Rani.