Scott Edward Adkins Bio & More
Scott Edward Adkins is a well-known and renowned British actor, film producer and martial arts artist. The actor was born (born 17 June 1976) into a family of butchers in Sutton Coldfield, a town within Birmingham, England. He is best known for his role as Russian prison fighter “Yuri Boyka” in the full franchise. He played Yuri Boyka in the (2005) film Undisputed II: Last Man Standing and its two sequels, Undisputed III: Redemption (2011) and Boyka: Undisputed (2016); Casey Bowman in the (2008) film Ninja and its (2012) sequel Ninja: Shadow of a Tear; French in the (2017) film The Debt Collector and its (2021) sequel Debt Collectors (co-starring with Louis Mandylor).
He has also appeared in five other films with his idol Jean-Claude Van Damme: The Shepherd: Border Patrol, Assassination Games, Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning and The Expendables 2. He also had roles in 2012’s “The Legend of Hercules,” 2014’s “Wolf Warrior” and 2014’s “Ip Man.” 4: The Finale playing the main antagonist in all three films, and “The Bourne Ultimatum,” Zero Dark Thirty” and also appeared in “Marvel Projects Mutant X”, “X-Men” “Origins: Wolverine” and “Doctor Strange”. Shift” and in February 2023 with Keanu Reeves in “John Wick: Chapter 4”.
He first became interested in martial arts at the age of 9, when he visited a local judo club with his father and older brother. His interest in martial arts increased after he was robbed at the age of 12. In the same year 2012, he started practicing Taekwondo. At age 15, Scott also began practicing kickboxing with Anthony Jones, eventually becoming a kickboxing instructor for the Professional Karate Association at age 17. He ran classes once a day for 8 days at Fitness First in Bearwood, Smethwick. Scott Adkins has gained experience in all forms of martial arts such as:- Ninjutsu, Krav Maga, Karate, Wushu, Aikido, Jujutsu, MMA, Capoeira and Gymnastics.
|Name||Scott Edward Adkins|
|Nick Name||Scott Adkins|
|Famous for||Movie ” Undisputed II”|
|Date of Birth||Born 17 June 1976|
|Age ( as in 2023)||47 Years|
|Birth place||Coldfield, a town within Birmingham, England|
|Residence||Coldfield, a town within Birmingham, England|
|Educational qualification||Not Known|
Scott Edward Adkins’s Physical stats
|Weight (approx.)||75 kgs.|
Scott Edward Adkins’s Affairs
Family and more
|Brother||Craig Adkins (Elder Brother)|
|Favorite Food||Whole Grain Toast; Oatmeal; Fruit; Protein Shake ; Fish; Egg; Rice ; Nuts; Green Salad; Chicken Breast; Sweet|
|Favorite Actor||Go Jonriel P R, Bruce Lee|
|Favorite Actress||Waheeda Rehman|
|Favorite color||Purple, Yellow|
|Favorite song||With the Sunshine by Ocean Drive|
|Favorite Author||Jack Canfield|
|Favorite Musician||Mohit Suri and Lady Gaga|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael kors|
|Favorite Destination||Rome, Paris, Switzerland|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Acting, Reading, Writing|
|Net Worth||£8 Million GBP (₹1,030,216,096.75)|
Social Media ID
Unknown Fact About Scott Edward Adkins
- Does he drink alcohol or not? No
- Does he smoke sigrate or not? No
- Who is the close friend of Scott Edward Adkins? (Corey Yuen), Yuen Woo-ping, Sammo Hung and Jackie Chan
- He got his first break when he was offered a role in a Hong Kong martial arts film titled Dei Seung Chui Keung (2000) (aka Extreme Challenge).
- He was spotted by Wei Tung, head and director of the Hong Kong Stuntmen’s Association, and Bay Logan, a British-born Hong Konger, and this was his first appearance.
- After 2000 he had the opportunity to work with some of the leading action directors of Hong Kong cinema, including Yuen Woo-ping, Corey Yuen, Sammo Hung and Jackie Chan.
- Casts soon followed and she was offered a guest role in the BBC’s Doctors (2001) at Birmingham’s Public Mill.
- He also appeared in episodes of the BBC’s EastEnders (2002) and City Central (1998), and had the lead role of Bradley Hume in the Sky One comedy drama Mile High (2002) and the BBC’s Hobby City (2007). Played regular role.
- Roles in feature films soon followed as Talbot in Special Forces (2002) and Yuri Boyka in Undisputed II: Last Man Standing (2005).
- This was the film that broke him into the mainstream with his portrayal of a straight-forward fighter boy villain.
- Scott then made guest appearances in big-budget films such as The Bourne Ultimatum (2008) and The Tournament (2008), and played the lead role of Jean-Claude Van Damme in Sony Pictures’ The Shepherd: Border Patrol (2007).
- He appears in X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2010) as Weapon Eleven alongside Ryan Reynolds. In 1212, Adkins would appear as King Amphitryon in The Legend of Hercules.
- In 2013, he was effectively listed in Metal Hurlant Chronicles, a television adaptation of the famous French comic book Metal Hurlant.
- In 2017 Adkins was reunited with action choreographer Yuen Woo-ping when he starred alongside Donnie Yen in Ip Man 4: The Finale as Marine Gunnery Sgt.
- According to Adkins, Yen personally requested him to act in those films.
- In 2021, he stars in D-Switched alongside Jamie Foxx and Dave Franco and appears in John Wick: Chapter 4 alongside Keanu Reeves in February 2023.
- Scott Edward Adkins has trained and specialized in fitness hubs since the age of 17 in Taekwondo, Judo, Karate, Ninjitsu, Capoeira, Krav Maga, Wushu, Muay Thai, Kung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Acrobatic Gymnastics.
- After the sentence, he started training in martial arts at the age of 13 to 12.
- He is the first solo actor in Hollywood known for performing many of his own stunts.
- Scott Adkins taught kickboxing to the children of television writer Tony Jordan in 2013, who later cast him in small roles on his daytime soap opera.
- Earned his first black belt in Taekwondo at the age of 18.
- Scott Adkins’ father’s name is John Adkins and mother’s name is Janet Adkins.
- The actor married a social worker named Lisa in 2009. Both gave birth to two children after living together for 2 years. They have a daughter, Carmel, and a son, Joshua Jack.
People Also Ask About Scott Edward Adkins
1. How much is Scott Adkins’ net worth?
ANS:- The net worth of this actor is around £8 million GBP, that is, ₹825,376,649.16 in Indian rupees.
2. What is the movie charge of Scott Edward Adkins?
ANS:- These actors charge $200,000 USD to $250,000 USD for doing a film. If we talk in Indian Rupees then ₹ 20446283 is Indian Rupees.
3. Is Scott Scott Edward Adkins a real martial artist?
ANS:- He is trained in Taekwondo, Judo, Karate, Ninjitsu, Capoeira, Krav Maga, Wushu, Muay Thai, Kung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Acrobatic Gymnastics. After a robbery, he began training in martial arts at the age of thirteen. Known for performing many of his own stunts.
4. Will Scott Edward Adkins be in John Wick 4?
ANS:- Fans have waited a long time for martial artist and action film star Scott Adkins to play a pivotal role in a huge, big-budget blockbuster, but even they were in for a surprise when he appeared in John Wick. Will: Chapter 4 as Kila Harkan, head of the German branch of the saga’s High Table.
5. Is Scott Edward Adkins Deadpool?
ANS:- Scott Adkins is best known as an action star, but he also had some notable comic book movie roles, including Deadpool in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
Read More Scott Adkins