Selvaraghavan is a Tamil film director. He was born on 5 March 1977. He was born in Chennai, India. His brother was the famous actor Dhanush. Selvaraghavan’s father was the son of director Kasturi Raja. Selvaraghavan was also a writer of Padhakala. Selvaraghavan mostly directed Tamil films.
Movie came in 7G in which he acted in Renvo Colony 2004 Pudhupetai and Mayank Aina 2011 May both before release He made his film acting debut in the movie Animal, in that film He was born in the house of a film producer, his father’s name was Kasturi Raja, his mother’s name was Vijayalakshmi and his brother is Dhanush, who is a big actor, and he had two sisters in his family, both of whom were doctors.In his young age, he had one of his eyes gouged out after having a Keshan, after which he got a false eye fitted.
Selvaraghavan married Sonia Agarwal on 15 December Selvaraghavan fell in love with Sonia Agarwal, with whom he worked in three films. whom he introduced and married in the film Selvaraghavan Kadhal Kondane. After two years of successful marriage, Sonia Agarwal had a two-year relationship with Selvaraghavan. In this position, he got married for the second time in 2011 to Geetanjali, who worked as an assistant director for him. They have a daughter Lilavati and two sons Omkar and Rishikesh.
|Famous for||Indian Television Serials, South Indian movie|
|Date of Birth||4 March 1977|
|Age ( as in 2022)||46 years|
|Birth place||Chennai, India|
|Residence||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s High school, Chennai|
Physical Stats & More
|Weight (approx.)||65 kg|
Affairs and more
|Wife||Gitanjali , Sonia Agarwal|
Family and more
|Father||Kashthuri Raja (Industrialist)|
|Mother||Vijaylakhsmi (house wife)|
|Favorite Food||Mughlai Cuisines, Masala Dosa, Mutton Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Singapore, Malaysia|
|Favorite Restaurant||Peshawari and ITC|
|Favorite Fast food stores||Subway and MC’Donalds|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||story writing autobiography|
|Net Worth||5 $million dollars|
Unknown Fact About Selvaraghavan
- Does Selvaraghavan drink Alcohol? No
- This is how Selvaraghavan’s brother started his first film Dhanush made his debut at the age of 16 in the film ‘Thulluvadho Ilamai’, which was directed by his father Kashthuri Raja. received mostly positive reviews from critics and the public and since then there has been no looking back.
- Despite coming from a family from the film industry, his family thought of him.
- Selvaraghavan and Dhanush’s sisters were persuaded by their parents to seek careers with an academic background.
- He later went on to obtain a Bachelor of Engineering. Selvarahan majored in mechanical engineering, although he did not fare well in his exams and admitted that he was “never going to be the best”.
- He later went on to obtain a Bachelor of Engineering. Selvaraghavan majored in mechanical engineering, though he did well in his exams.
- During his studies, he tried various career paths in a process before finding satisfaction as a good writer Even after Selvaraghavan graduated in 1997, he approached producers to fund his screenwriting, he failed due to some difficulties and often stayed at home as an unemployed graduate.Described as an “autobiography”.
- Even after he graduated in 1997, he approached producers to fund his screenwriting, he failed due to some difficulties and often stayed at home as an unemployed graduate.
- His family faced financial pressures in the 2000s with his father being out of work, and he later decided to channel his remaining income into a venture titled Tuluvado Ilamai (2002) , which Selvaraghavan wrote.
- Featuring Selvaraghavan’s brother Dhanush in his debut role, the film May starred his brother Bahut Kamal, along with Sherin and Abhinav, the story of the film was based on six high school students.
- Next Age May told a coming-of-age story and that one featured a hit soundtrack by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Selvaghavan After taking a modest start, the film started finding teenage audiences in cinema halls for its juvenile themes ,and also promoted as a “soft porn” film at the time while Quarter.
- Later it became a sleeper hit, after this film became a hit, he got a little name from the film Intensity
- That time jealous of them received positive reviews from Tamil cinema critics for breaking the stereotypes of Tamil films.
- At that time Unse Jalne Walo received positive reviews from Tamil cinema critics for breaking the stereotypes of Tamil films. Soon after his movie release, He said that he had directed the film as well, it was reported that he was the director as well.
- The venture, produced by Home Production for him, also marked Selvaraghavan’s first collaboration with cinematographer Arvind Krishna, later known as (Selvaraghavan) Will connect regularly.
- His children’s name is Leelavthi.
- Another reviewer said: “Selva Raghavan has managed to strike the right chord by directing a big hero to the screen for the first time”, this was his first major success adding that “he concentrates on entertainment in the first half and the second half Strong emotions were mixed in to ensure that the audience was definitely touched by our powerful dialogues
People Also Ask About Selvaraghavan
1.What is net worth of Selvaraghavan ?
Ans: According to social media repot his net worth is $5millon .
2. What is name of his parent?
Ans: His father name is Kashthri Raja He is a director of south Indian movie.
3. What was the name of his first film?
Ans: His first film as a story writer was Thulluvadho Ilamai.
4. What is his wife’s name?
Ans: According to our records, He is married to Gitanjali , Sonia Agarwal. As of January 12, 2023, Selvaraghavan’s is not dating anyone.
5. How many brother sister they have?
Ans: He had two sisters and one brother.