Shalin Bhanot Biography
Shalin Bhanot is a Young Television and Bollywood Actor from India. He is 41 years old. He was born on 15 November 1981 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. His wife’s name is Daljit Kaur. He is a famous television actor since 2012 which people still love. Shaleen Bhanot has a net worth of US$2.2 million as of 2023. He is best known for participating in the fifth season of the television reality show “MTV Roadies” and the fourth season of “Nach Baliye”. He played supporting roles in famous and popular films like “Luv Ke Funde” and “Pyare Mohan”.
Television actor Shalin Bhanot is the subject of an in-depth story in this article. His father’s name is Brij Mohan who is a businessman by profession, currently owns 3 hotels and 6 restaurants. His mother’s name is Sunita Bhanot who is a professor by profession. It includes Shalin Bhanot Biography, Wiki, Early Life, Age, Date of Birth, Birthday, Height, Famous for Bigg Boss 16 and many more popular serials.
Shalin Bhanot is a talented Indian actor who has appeared in a variety of films, television series and web series. Even though he has not won in Bigg Boss, he is currently making headlines for participating in Bigg Boss 16. Bhanot was born on 15 November 1981 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Jabalpur has also been the place of his early education. He moved to Mumbai in 2005 after graduating, where he made his professional debut by competing in MTV Roadies Season 3 as an industry contestant.
He made his television debut in 2006 in the Sony television series Ayushman, playing the role of Akshay. Bhanot himself made an appearance in the serials Saat Phere in 2004: Sanya played the role of Karan and Mihir respectively in Saloni Ka Safar. Apart from this she has participated in many television serials including Kulvadhu, Kajal, Sangam, Naagin, Grihasthi, and Sajda Tere Pyar Mein from 20005 to 2012. From 2006 to 2011, Bhanot also appeared in Doordarshan’s serial Air Hostess.
|Real Name||Shalin Brijmohan Bhanot|
|Profession||Acting, Modeling, Dancing|
|Date of Birth||15 November 1981|
|Age (as in 2023)||41 yrs old|
|Birthplace||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||CSKM Public School, Jabalpur, M.P|
|College & University||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, M.P|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (Philosophy)|
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 10′ feet|
|Weight (Approx.)||72 kg|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
|Wife||Ex Wife. Diljeet Kaur (TV Actress)|
FAMILY AND MORE
|Sister||Sweta Bhanot Nagpal|
|Favorite Food||Bhendi Chaatwali, Gajar ka Halwa, Pratha Butter, Chicken Brown rice|
|Favorite Actor||Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Sushmita Sen, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Drink||Sugarcane’s juice|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket, Kabaddi|
|Favorite Music||Allegra, Piper, Cadence|
|Favorite Dress||Jeans, t-shirt|
|Favorite Destination||Maldives, London|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Traveling, Swimming and listen music|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 2.4 Milion|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Shalin Bhanot
- Does Shalin Bhanot drink? No
- Does Shalin Bhanot smoke? No
- His father’s name is Brij Mohan who is a businessman by profession, currently owns 3 hotels and 6 restaurants. His mother’s name is Sunita Bhanot who is a professor by profession. He also has two siblings, his brother’s name is Rahul Bhanot (Model). His sister name is Shweta Bhanot Nagpal (Normal Girl).
- He started his career as a performer in the television reality show “MTV Roadies” in 2003.
- After that, in 2006, he played an actor in the television series “Ayushmann”, since then, he has made many notable appearances in popular television shows like “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar”.
- Many other famous television shows since 2007 include “Kulvadhu,” “Sangam,” “Naagin,” “Dil Mil Gaye,” Yeh Hai Aashiqui(2008),” and “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush.” Additionally, she appeared in episodic television shows such as “Sh Phir Koi Hai,” “Aahat,” “Supercops VS Supervillains,” and “Laal Ishq” in 2009. In 2012, along with his ex-wife Dalljiet Kaur, he also appeared in the fourth season of the television reality show “Nach Baliye”, where he won the show.
- In addition to his work on television, he worked in the Bollywood films “Pyare Mohan,” “Devdoot,” “Love Ke Funde,” and “Chal Jhoothe.” Apart from this, she is also a good dancer, having received extensive instruction from renowned choreographers like Saroj Khan, Habiba Rehman and Geeta Kapur.
- She also received instruction from “Michelle Danner”, a well-known Hollywood acting coach in 2013.
- Shalin Bhanot is an Indian actor. In 2014, he is well known for his role of Keshav in Zee TV’s Naagin.
- He also participated in MTV Roadies in 2005. Currently, Shalin Bhanot is known for participating in the television reality show Bigg Boss 16.
- Bhanot’s real age is “Born on Monday, 15 November 1981 (Age 41 Years; As in 2023)”. Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, from where he completed his schooling and college studies.
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He was born and brought up in Madhya Pradesh only. At that time the economic condition of his house was very bad. Shaleen married actress Dalljiet Kaur in 2008 and they got divorced after 5 years.
- Marital status of Shaleen is Divorced. He is married to Daljit Kaur from Punjab who is also a famous actress in the Indian television industry. The couple got married in 2008 after dating each other for a long time in a private ceremony in the presence of their parents and other close family members.
- The couple also gave birth to a child in 2011, their son named Jayden Bhanot. After five years of marriage, the two separated and got divorced.
People Also Ask Shalin Bhanot
1. What is the net worth of Shaleen Bhanot?
ANS:- His net worth is around US$ 2.4 million.
2. What is the monthly income of Shaleen?
ANS:- About 55 thousand to 68 thousand people take one episode of this serial.
3. What does Shaleen Bhanot do for a living?
ANS:- Actors earn their living from television, modeling, advertising, Bollywood films etc.
4. Who is Shaleen’s ex-wife?
ANS:- Dalljiet Kaur who is a TV actress. Best known for her roles as Niyati in Kulvadhu, Anjali in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. And she participated in the role of “Manjiri” in Kala Teeka. Shalin Bhanot became the winner of Nach Baliye in 2018. Currently he also participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 16.
5. Does Shaleen have any children?
ANS:- Yes, he has a son named Jayden Bhanot with Dalljiet Kaur.