Sonia Balani is an Indian Bollywood actress and fashion model, known for her talented roles in Bollywood movies ‘Tum Bin 2’ and ‘Bazaar’ as well as television shows Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Tu Mera Hero and Detective Didi. Sonia’s hard work and dedication over the last three decades has paid off with the success of her recent film ‘Kerala Story’. The film has collected Rs 57 crore in just five days after its release in India. Her portrayal of the character of Asifa in The Kerala Story is notable, quoting from an incident.
Sonia Balani was born on 18 July 1991. He has completed his 10th standard from a school named DPS, Agra, Agra. During Sonia’s school days, a boy on a bike molested her, the actress punched him so hard that he fell on the mattress.
Sonia Balani made her acting debut in 2011 with an episodic role in Channel V India’s TV show “Suvereen Guggal – Topper of the Year”. She rose to fame in 2013 after playing the role of Pihu Kapoor Shergill, the elder daughter of Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain” on Sony Entertainment Television.
Balani played the female lead in Star Plus’ Tu Mera Hero (2013–15) opposite Priyanshu Jora. The actress was appreciated for her role as Panchhi Agarwal and received the New Member (Female) Award for “Tu Mera Hero” at the Star Parivar Awards in 2016.
In June 2016, Sonia Balani met with an accident while returning from Khandala to Mumbai. The actress was traveling with her ‘Tu Mera Hero’ co-star Priyansh Jora, actress Shivani Tomar and a friend when Priyansh’s car rammed into a truck on the highway. While the others escaped with minor injuries, Sonia was seriously injured and remained unconscious in the hospital for two days.
She made her Bollywood debut with Anubhav Sinha’s Tum Bin II (2017), a sequel to Tum Bin (2000). The film starring Aashim Gulati, Neha Sharma, Aditya Seal, Kanwaljit Singh and Meher Vij was an average grosser at the box office.
|Nick Name||Sonia Balani|
|Famous for||“Tu Mera Hero” and “Detective Didi”|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1991|
|Age ( as in 2023)||32 Years|
|Birth place||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.|
|residence||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.|
|School||Sumermal Jain Public School, New Delhi|
|College/ University||University Of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational qualification||graduation in Philosophy|
|What is the height of Yogita Bihani?||5’3” (160cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||56 kgs.|
Sonia Balani’s Affairs
|Boyfriend/ Husband||Not Known|
Family and more
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Brother||Raja Balani & Inder Balani|
|Favorite Food||Rajma Rice, Chicken Pratha, Mutton Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Hritik Roshan, and Shah Rukh khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite color||White, Pink and Mauve|
|Favorite Phrase||Be in The Moment|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket and chess|
|Favorite Movie||Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gum..|
|Favorite Sports Person||M.S. Dhoni|
|Favorite Destination||London , Italy, Spain ,Havana|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Playing sudoku, Cooking, Dancing|
|Net Worth||USD $ 1 Milion|
Social Media ID
Unknown Fact About Sonia Balani
- Does she drink alcohol or not? She Occasionally
- Does she smoke or not? Yes (Sometimes)
- Who is the close friend of Sonia Balani? Pihu (Fashion Model)
- Sonia Balani has a net worth of around usd $1 million.
- Sonia Balani charges Rs.30-32 lakhs for a film as per media reports.
- The actress was seen as Aamna Ahmed in Bazaar (2017) which starred Saif Ali Khan, Rohan Mehra, Radhika Apte and Chitrada Singh.
- She made her digital debut in Disney+ Hotstar’s web series Bow’s Toos (2020) alongside Arun Sharma and Ahaan Nirban.
- ‘Boz Toes’ shows about three friends who join hands to create a Las Vegas-style bachelorette situation in Bhopal.
- In the same year, she was seen in Glitter (2000) co-starring Prarthana Behere, Vibha Anand and Shiv Dagar, which premiered on 29 October 2022 on ZEE5.
- Sonia has also done commercial for fame apps like Zomato, Philips etc.
- She is a huge fan of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) and watches the film repeatedly at her home.
- In the current film Kerala Story, Balani plays Asifa, a girl from Nerayal who was converted to Islam and recruited into ISIS in the film, starring actress Adah Sharma in the lead and Yogita Bihani in the supporting role. And siddhi idani amal has been done.
- She has gained immense love and popularity in her career life by working in many Bollywood movies, television shows, serials and web series since 2014 till now.
- She has a huge number of fans who love to see her updates and charming smile which grabs everyone’s attention.
- She is most famous for her cute looks, adorable smile, her style, good character, intense nature, great person and great character.
- She belongs to Hindu religion.
- Sonia Balani also starred in Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari in which she played the role of Basanti in 2020.
- Sonia loves sharing her posts and short videos on her social media accounts.
- Sonia is an animal lover, she loves to have pets.
- Sonia Balani has not revealed much about her family and love affairs so we cannot tell you whether she is in a relationship or not but we will give an update soon.
- She earns 20 to 25 lakhs for each episode.
People Also Ask About Sonia Balani
1. What is the net worth of Sonia Balani?
ANS:- According to media reports, her net worth is said to be around USD $ 1 million which is estimated.
2. How much does Sonia Balani charge for a film?
ANS:- According to media reports, she charges Rs 30-35 lakh for a film and charges Rs 80-90 thousand for each episode of a web series.
3. How many siblings does Sonia Balani have?
ANS:- Sonia has two brothers, Raja Balani and Inder Balani, both are elder to her.
4. What is Sonia’s father’s name?
ANS:- Her father’s name is not anywhere on all over internet, she has definitely posted pictures with her father on her social ID.
5. What is Sonia’s education?
ANS:- She is a graduate in Philosophy from Agra University.