Swati Sachdeva, a well-known Stand-Up Comedian, has became well-known online for her latest stand-up comedy about LGBT topics. In her stand-up routine “Love is Love” for Pride Month, comedian Swati Sachdeva remarked that her father “doesn’t know ‘bisexual,’ he just knows about ‘lesbian,” so just tell him you’re a lesbian.”
Indian stand-up comic Swati Sachdeva recently became well-known as a result of one of her appearances. She has a sizable following as a comic and is well-known for playing Salman Khan’s lady in stand-up comedy.
She is 30 years old and was born in 20 April 1995 in Punjab, India. Its height is 5.5 inches, and its approximate weight is 55 kilograms. She attended Amity University to study advertising and marketing, according to her LinkedIn profile. As a self-employed content writer, Swati Sachdeva began her career.
She received her initial training at Creative Inc. from May to June 2017. From February through November 2018, she worked as a marketing intern for Comedy Munch. Later, from January 2019 to January 2020, Swati Sachdeva worked as the social media executive at Dentsu Aegis Network.
She began stand-up comedy after writing for clients while doing so, and from February 2020 until September 2020, she worked with Comedy Waggon. She then began producing freelance content for Netflix and launched a successful career as a comedian.
She is one of the few female stand-up comedians whose career has grown in popularity. Her delivery captivates audiences, and her incredible sense of humour keeps them interested. On YouTube, her videos like the short “Bucket list check” receive millions of views. She also creates satirical videos in which she quietly criticises the system while amusing the audience.
For instance, she turns a straightforward subject into humour in her “Safety belt in-car” short. Swati was born into a Punjabi Hindu household. After graduating from the University of Delhi, she spent 2016–2019 studying advertising and marketing at Amity University Noida. Let us know further information about Swati Sachdeva Age, Height, Career, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Net Worth & More…
|Real Name||Swati Sachdeva|
|Profession||Stand-Up Comedian & Social media Influencer|
|Famous For||Famous For Stand-up Comedy Shows Like ” Love is Love “|
|Date of Birth||20 April 1992|
|Age (as in 2023)||28 years|
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
|Residence Place||Punjab, India|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Food Habits||Non – Vegetarian|
|School||Delhi Public School|
|College & University||Amity University, Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||-Graduate &
Master In Advertisement & Marketing
Physical Stats & More:
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 2” (158 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||32-30-34|
Affairs & More:
|Girlfriend/Boyfriend||She is Bisexual (her Girlfriend Name is Tina).|
Family & More:
|Brother||Name Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Favorite Food||Delhi Food|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite comedian Female||Taylor Tomlinson|
|Favorite Color||Pink & Black|
|Favorite Comedian Male||
Abhishek Upmanyu & Manik Mahna
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||T-shirt & Jeans|
Hobbies & Money Factor:
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 1 Million|
Social Media ID:
|Youtube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her
Unknown Facts About Swati Sachdeva
- Does Swati Sachdeva Smoke? Yes
- Does Swati Sachdeva Drink Alcohol? Yes
- Swati Sachdeva is a famous stand-up comedian.
- Swati is a bisexual.
- Swati herself had told her parents about Swati being bisexual, but despite this, her parents have supported her.
- One of Swati’s Male favorite comedians is Abhishek Upmanyu and Manik Mahna.
- Taylor Tomlinson is also her Female favorite comedian.
- Akshay Kumar is one of her favorite Bollywood comedians.
- She completed her 12th standard with commerce with Maths, after that she approached herself in S.A. but she could not clear it.
- And after that She completed his master’s in Advertising and Marketing from Amity University.
- After that She worked in Dentsu company which is located in Gurgaon.
- She likes the food of Delhi very much.
- She once had a drink in her show and also did a lot of funny things in the show, but despite that She was not impressed, so he even vomited in the show.
- The catchphrase “Mazzak Pesha Bana Rakha Hai” is particularly well known among Swati Sachdeva’s followers.
- Swati enjoys travelling, and she has gone to countries like Turkey and Spain.
- She can be reached at [email protected].
- In just 6 days, the “Love is Love” video by Swati has received over 2.6 million views.
- On March 19, 2020, she posted “Bakchodi” as her first video to YouTube.
- Swati Sachdeva started working at Isobar Company in 2018 and wanted to pursue a career as a stand up comedian.
- And then his journey as a comedian began when he participated in the TV show “Comicstan” and made it to the top 21 of the show.
- Swati Sachdeva graduated from University of Delhi from 2015-2020 and studied Advertising/Marketing from Amity University, Noida.
- In 2022 Swati Sachdeva’s tagline “Majjak Pesha Bana Rakhta Hai” is very popular among her fans.
- Swati loves to travel and especially likes places like Spain and Turkey.
- Her email address is [email protected]
Swati’s video “Love is Love” has garnered over 2.7 million views in just 6 days.
- Her first video on YouTube “Bakchodi” was uploaded on 19 March 2021.
- Swati Sachdeva’s Instagram account (@swati.sachdeva95) has more than 414K followers, her YouTube channel (Swati Sachdeva95) has 728K subscribers and 20.32 views till date. Has 17.9K Followers on Twitter.
People Also Ask About Swati Sachdeva
1.Who is Swati Sachdeva?
Ans. Swati Sachdeva, a well-known Stand-Up Comedian, has became well-known online for her latest stand-up comedy about LGBT topics.
2.What is Date of Birth of Swati Sachdeva?
Ans. 20 April 1995
3. Is Swati Sachdeva Bisexual?
4.What is Swati Sachdeva Boyfriend/Girlfriend Name?
Ans. She has a Girlfriend and her name is Tina .
5. How and when did Swati Sachdeva tell that she is bisexual?
ANS :- In the video, Swati says, ‘My name is Swati Sachdeva and I have something personal to tell you all. I am bisexual.’ This is how Delhi-based stand-up comedian Swati Sachdeva’s latest video ‘Love is Love’ begins. Swati steps forward and says, ‘Guys, if you have to react like this in silence, I would have spoken about my bisexuality at home.’ “Recently a man came up to me and said, ‘I support LG TV’,” she quips. She himself did not even know what he was saying.