Tamizh Bio & More
Tamizh is a South Indian artist and actor. He mainly act in Tollywood film industry. He is best known for his role as SI Gurumurthy in the film “Jai Bheem”, released in 2022. He made his directorial debut in 1999 with the film Taanakaran, which received widespread critical acclaim from the audience. Tamizh’s father’s name is Iqbal and mother’s name is Najma. Tarun is married to Neetaran and has 2 sons with her.
In the film “Jai Bheem”, he played a big fraud with the character of sub-inspector by Tamizh. He portrayed the character as a villain; He simply lived it, and his effectiveness in that film was legendary. In that film, the audience loved the man because of his stage presence as SI Gurumurthy, who gave a unique performance. He just earned the ire of the audience with his character and remained in their minds maintaining his rightful position in the industry. The audience appreciated him for this fearsome character as this persona spoke volumes for a decade and was found to be the ideal villain for Tamil cinema.
He worked as a constable in the Tamil Nadu Police Department for 13 years before deciding to pursue a career in the film industry. From the age of 9, he had a desire to direct films. He was the youngest of nine siblings, having four brothers and five sisters. So they urged him to get a well-paying job, and worked as a policeman for 12 years. He started training after completing his 12th standard. He was in good physical shape at the time of his training, he was appointed as a constable at Manimuthar station in 2001. He also got married and had three children.
He actually spent 7 years in various jails including Manimuthar, Vellore and Dhigar. After 7 years as a constable, he was transferred to Chennai. He was dissatisfied with his job and was unable to keep it, but due to family responsibilities, he stayed and kept working. He thinks a lot and quits the job. For 2 years, he kept the resignation hidden from his family members. Later he told his wife and by then he started getting small and big roles in films.
|Profession||Actor & Director|
|Famous for||Movie “Taanakaran, Jai Bheem, Asuran”|
|Date of Birth||16 September 1981|
|Age ( as in 2023)||42 Years|
|Birth place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Residence||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Ramjas School, Chennai, india|
|College/ University||Not Attend|
|Educational qualification||12th Standard|
Tamizh’s Physical stats
|Height||5′ 8 Feet (1788cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||75 kgs.|
Family and more
|Brother||4 Brothers But Name not Known|
|Sister Name||5 Sisters But Name not Known|
|Favorite Food||Green Salad; Chicken Breast; Sweet, Muton head Dis|
|Favorite Actor||Mithun Chakraborty|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite song||Hum tere shehar me aaye hai|
|Favorite Author||Jack Canfield|
|Favorite Musician||Mohit Suri and Lady Gaga|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael kors|
|Favorite Destination||Rome, Paris, Switzerland|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Net Worth||$ 1.5 million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Fact About Tamizh
- Tamizh’s net worth is estimated to be around Rs 12 crores.
- Tamizh charges around 80-90 lakhs for a film.
- Baksuran has proved to be the biggest hit among Tamizh’s biggest hits till date.
- This actor even left his job to do the film.
- He is fond of acting in films since the age of 9.
- After leaving the job as a constable, he also worked as a traffic constable for a few days.
- In the movie “Visaranai”, he started his career as an assistant director to the famous director Vetrimaaran.
- He also appeared in a fight scene in another Vetrimaaran film, Asuran in 2018 with actor Dhanush. Tamizh developed an unheard story and decided to make his directorial debut. He pitched the story to several actors, many of whom were rebuffed due to call sheets, lack of interest, and other factors.
- After several tries with other actors, he finally found a suitable cast in 2019 in Vikram Prabhu.
- He made his directorial debut in 2020 with the film “Tanakkaran”, starring Anjali Nair as the female lead, which released on April 8, 2021.
- It was during the filming of the film “Tanakaran”, that he was approached by the director of Jai Bheem, “Gyanvel Tha.” In which he gained much notoriety and great recognition, but initially he refused to play that role; However, the director was very intense, and set up the proper villain “SI Gurumurthy”.
- These actors do their character in negative form in every film and people like it very much.
- The actor has a total of 5 children so far.
- They mainly take omnivores in their diet.
- The actor came into the film industry with a dream of becoming an actor and has now become a director, which makes him very happy and appreciates his dedication.
- This actor has 9 siblings in his family, in which he is the youngest.
- He is very supportive of political issues and openly supports a particular party.
people also Ask about Tamizh
1. What is the net worth of Tamizh?
ANS:- His net worth is around $1.5 million, which is estimated according to a media report.
2. How many children does Tamizh have?
ANS:- Tamizh has a total of 4 children till now.
3. What is the name of the mother and father of actor Tamizh?
ANS:- He has not mentioned the name of his mother and father anywhere on the all over internet, nor has he told it in his interview.
4. How many films has Tamizh directed so far?
ANS:- He has so far acted and directed in famous Tamil films like Taanakkaran, Asuran, Jai Bheem, Bachlore etc.
5. What is the present age of Tamizh?
ANS:- He was born on 16 September 1981, according to which his present age is 42 years.