Terence Lewis is an famous Indian Dancer and Choreographer. Terence was born on 10 April 1975 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His father Name Xavier Lewis who worked at Modistone Tyres. His Mother Name is Teresa Lewis who worked as a seamstress from home. Lewis has been brought up in a Mangalorean Catholic family. He Studied and started dancing in St. Theresa’s Boys High school, and St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. He is Graduated From IHM Mumbai, formerly known as Dadar Catering College. He is Trained dance at the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater and the Martha graham center Contemporary dance in New York.
He is Known for judging the reality dance shows Dance India Dance and Nach Baliye. He has Choreographed in Bollywood Films like, Lagan (2001), jhankarr Beats(2003). He was a contestant on Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 (2010) on Colors Tv. He was last seen as a judge on India’s Best Dancer.
|Profession||Dancer and Choreographer|
|Famous for||Choreographed in Bollywood Films & judging For Reality Show|
|Date of Birth||10 April 1975|
|Terence Lewis’s Age ( as in 2022)||47 Years|
|Birth place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||St. Theresa’s Boys High school|
|University/ College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
Terence Lewis’s Physical stats
|Height||5′ 10” (178Cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||75 Kg.|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Eye color||Light Brown|
Affairs and more
|Girlfriend/ Wife||-Sayantani Ghosh (Actress)|
-Nora Fatehi(Linked her Name)
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Brown rice, Broccoli, Spinach and Lentils, a Piece of Chicken or Egg|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Sports Person||Mahendra Singh Dhoni (M.S. Dhoni)|
|Favorite singer||Armaan Malik and Atif Aslam|
|Favorite Book||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Acting, Travelling|
|Net Worth||$ 240 million Dollar|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Read About Vartika Jha’s Biography, Age 22, Career, Net Worth And More
Unknown Facts About Terence Lewis
- Does Terence Lewis Smoke? Not Known
- Does Terence Lewis drink alcohol? Yes
- Terence always wanted to become an actor, he used to do theatre during his school days.
- He never learned dancing while young, dance came naturally to him.
- He belonged to a very poor family, his father said he won’t be playing for his studies after he is 15.
- When he was a child, he along with his family used to live in a chawl in Mumbai.
- After completing, his studies, he thought of taking dance as his career.
- After graduating, he completed his dance training in Jazz, ballet & Contemporary dance from Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre, and Martha Graham Centre of Contemporary Dance in New York.
- He runs His own dance academy, “Terence Lewis Contemporary Dance company” in Mumbai.
- He used to give dance tuition to earn money for his studies but he rarely got any dance student so he started teaching aerobics to women and became a popular fitness instructor.
- He was the fitness instructor of famous celebrities’ like Bipasha Basu, Amisha Patel, Sushmita Sen, Madhuri Dixit, Gauri Khan, Susanne Roshan, Ambanis etc.
- He says he will never get married.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and goes to the gym regularly.
- for his Choreography for the songs of the film “Lagaan’, he won the American Choreography Award in 2002.
- He also works as a fitness instructor for so many famous celebrities.
- Terence Lewis, the judge for India’s Best Dancer, fell victim to online harassment in 2020 after his inappropriately touching Nora Fatehi in a morphed video went viral. The actress-dancer was seen being inappropriately touched on her bums in the video by the choreographer. Terence had not spoken up about it when Nora Fatehi and Geeta Kapoor did earlier.
People Also Asks About Terence Lewis
1.What did Terence do to Nora?
Ans. A few years ago, a video went viral showing Terence Lewis reportedly touching Nora Fatehi in an inappropriate way on a dance reality show. Now, years later, Terence addressed the controversy on Manish Paul’s podcast and said, ‘Shatrughan Sinha and his wife had come.
2.Is Terence and Nora together?
Ans. In an interview with a news portal, Terence opened up about the rumours surrounding his relationship with Nora. He said that they are just good friends and they share great chemistry on screen. Elaborating further, the choreographer also added that Nora is a very free-spirited person who has great energy and vibe.
3.Why is Terence called Doctor?
Ans. Ace dancer and choreographer, Terence Lewis was recently honored with the honorary doctorate degree in Performing Arts and Dance by National American University in the Alliance with National Institutes of Education and Research, Asia.
4.What is Terence backstory?
Ans. Terrance had a past where he used to be a serial killer. Which is why, in the Angry Birds Movie, when the anger management teacher opens his file revealing nothing but fear and a flashback of screams and police sirens. So there ya go. Sweet Terrance is a serial killer.
5.Does Terrence like Tinker Bell?
Ans. Terence is one of the male protagonists from the Disney Fairies films. He is a dust-keeper sparrow man and Tinker Bell’s best friend. He is romantically infatuated towards Tinker Bell, however, she is oblivious of this.
6.Does Terence have a baby hit the floor?
Ans. Jelena (Logan Browning) and Terrence’s happiness took a hit. A girl named Rennae came into picture and said she was carrying Terrence’s child. Jelena got the girl to take a paternity test and the results came out positive.
7.Is Terence a man or woman?
Ans. Terence is a male given name, derived from the Latin name Terentius. The diminutive form is Terry. Spelling variants include Terrence, Terrance, Terence and (in Scotland) Torrance.
8.When did Terence first appear?
Ans. Terence is a character in the Angry Birds game series created by Rovio Entertainment. He was first introduced in 2010, and was the second new character added to the game who was not one of the original five birds in the Flock. An entire episode was dedicated to his introduction.
Also Read Ananya Pandey (Chunky Pandey Daughter) Height, Age, Wiki, Boyfriend, Family& More
Also Read About Best Airhostess and cabin Crew Training Institute