Unnikrishnan Mukundan Biography And More
Unnikrishnan Mukundan was born on 22 September 1986 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He is known professionally as Unni Mukundan. He is an Indian Actor, Producer and Singer, who predominantly works in Malayalam cinema. He has also worked in some Telugu films in the year 2019. Unni Mukundan made his acting debut in the Tamil film Seedan (2010), a remake of Nandanam (2001). At the age of 22, after playing several minor roles, Unni got his breakthrough with a lead role in the action comedy Mallu Singh (2013) of Vaisakh.
Later, he acted in several Malayalam films including commercially successful films such as Vikramadityan (2013), KL 10 Pathu (2014), Style (2015), Oru Murai Vanthu Parthaya (2015), Achayan (2016) and Malikappuram (2022). Did.
He made his Telugu film debut with the 2015 film Janatha Garage. Unni Mukundan made his debut as a lyricist and singer with Acharyas. He has also sponsored road safety measures by appearing in advertisements of the Motor Vehicles Department.
Unni Mukundan was born on 22 September 1986 to Malayali parents Madathiparambil Mukundan Nair and Rosie Mukundan. He completed his schooling from Pragati Higher Secondary School in Ahmedabad in 2001. In 2007, he graduated in English Literature and Journalism from Prajyothi Niketan College, Pudukad (Thrissur). He was brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. In his early days in 2015, he used to work with Motif, now known as TTEC.
In 2012, Unni made his film debut in the Tamil film ‘Seedan’, which was a remake of the Malayalam film ‘Nandanam’. Unni entered the Malayalam film industry in 2013 through ‘Bombay March 12’ opposite Mammootty, directed by Babu Janardhanan. For her performance in ‘Bombay March 12’ in 2013, she earned awards as Best Newcomer from SIIMA, Asianet Film Awards, Asiavision, Jaihind TV, Amrita TV and Vanitha Film Awards. In 2014 he T.K. Played a supporting role in ‘Thalasamayam Oru Penkutty’ directed by Rajeev Kumar.
In 2015, he appeared in ‘The Last Supper’ directed by Vinil, which was a flop. But in 2016, she made a comeback by playing a lead role opposite Dulquer Salmaan in the superhit film ‘Vikramadityan’ directed by Lal Jose. In 2014 a critic from Ibtimes wrote “Unni Mukundan makes a massive comeback with this Lal Jose directorial debut “painted”.
|Real Name||Unnikrishnan Mukundan|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, producer|
|Date of birth||22 September 1986|
|Age (as in 2023)||37 years|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.|
|School||Pragati Higher Secondary School at Ahmedabad|
|College & University||Prajyoti Niketan College, Pudukad (Thrissur)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated in English Literature .|
|Height (Approx.)||5’8′ feet|
|Hair Color||Salt & Pepper|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Favorite Food||Dal, Rice, Sambhar- Vada|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Neta Pateker Shiri Devi|
|Favorite Color||Purple & Red|
|Favorite cuisine||Indian food|
|Favorite Music||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||Western dress and Traditional|
|Favorite Destination||Goa , Kerala|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobbies||Acting, Travelling & Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 5 million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Fact About Unnikrishnan Mukundan
- Does Unnikrishnan Mukundan smoke? No
- Does Unnikrishnan Mukundan drinks alcohol? Yes
- In 2010, Unni made his film debut in the Tamil film ‘Seedan’, which was a remake of the Malayalam film ‘Nandanam’.
- Unni entered the Malayalam film industry in 2012 through ‘Bombay March 12’ opposite Mammootty, directed by Babu Janardhanan.
- For her performance in ‘Bombay March 12’ in 2013, she earned awards as Best Newcomer from SIIMA, Asianet Film Awards, Asiavision, Jaihind TV, Amrita TV and Vanitha Film Awards.
- He T.K. He played a supporting role in the 2014 film Thalasamayam Oru Penkutty directed by Rajeev Kumar.
- Unni got his turning point in the film ‘Mallu Singh’ (2011) directed by Vaishakh.
- The film became a huge hit and ran for more than 105 days. He made cameos in the films ‘Thevaram’ and ‘The Hitlist’ in 2015. In the same year he did B. Appeared in ‘Ezham’, ‘Suryan’ and ‘I Love Me’ directed by Unnikrishnan. The action sequences by him were well received by the audience.
- In 2014 he appeared in “Ithu”, “Pathiramanal” and “Orissa” directed by M. Padmakumar.
- In 2014 he appeared in “Ithu”, “Pathiramanal” and “Orissa” directed by M. Padmakumar. In addition he was seen in ‘D Company’ an anthology of four independently shot action films.
- In 2015, he appeared in ‘The Last Supper’ directed by Vinil, which was a flop. But in July 2015, she made a comeback by playing a lead role opposite Dulquer Salmaan in the superhit film ‘Vikramadityan’ directed by Lal Jose.
- In 2016, he was seen in a supporting role in Mammootty starrer ‘Fireman’ directed by Deepu Karunakaran.
- In the same year, he played the lead role in the film ‘Samarajyam II: Son of Alexander’ as Jordan, the son of Alexander, the protagonist in the prequel.
- His next release was ‘KL 10 Pathu’ in 2017, written and directed by debutant Muhsin Parari.
- His first release of 2018 was Hanif Adani’s ‘Michael’, in which he played the antagonist Marco Jr.
- He was last seen in the film Meppadiyan, which released theatrically on January 14, 2021. A Telugu movie ‘Khiladi’.
People Also Ask About Unnikrishnan Mukundan
1. What is the net worth of Unnikrishnan Mukundan?
ANS:- Mukundan has a net worth of around US$5 million.
2. What is the weight of Unnikrishnan Mukundam?
ANS:- Mukund charges 50 lakh to 2 crore rupees for each film and he does about 2-3 films every year.
3. What day is Unni Mukundan?
ANS:- Image result for Unnikrishnan Mukundan
Unni Mukundan was born on 22 September 1986 to Malayali parents Madathiparambil Mukundan Nair and Rosie Mukundan.
4. What are the upcoming Unnikrishnan Mukundan movies?
ANS:- Also played the lead role in the adventure drama film Malikappuram (2023). The film is made in a budget of around Rs 300 crore.
5. Where is Unni Mukundan from?
ANS:- Thrissur is one of the 14 districts of the Indian state of Kerala. It is situated in the central part of the state. Spread over an area of about 3,032 km², Thrissur district is home to over 9% of Kerala’s population.