Yogi Babu Biography And More
Yogi Babu is an Indian film Actor, who predominantly works in Tamil film industry. He was born on 21 March 1984 in Valapandal, Arani, Tamil Nadu. She made her acting debut in Ram Bala’s comedy television series, Lolu Sabha. In 2008, he made his big screen debut with the film Yogi. He gained popularity with his stellar performances in films such as Maan Karate (2013) and Yamirukka Bayame (2013). Yogi Babu made a cameo appearance in Hey Sinamika (2021). He reunites with actor Vijay in 2020 in Nelson Dilipkumar’s directorial Beast. In the year 2022, his film Malai with actress Lakshmi Menon was released. This film could not show anything special.
Yogi Babu’s father was a sergeant in the Indian Army in the 1980s, so Babu had to travel a lot during his childhood, which resulted in him studying in Jammu in the early 1991s.
Babu married Manju Bhargavi on 5 February 2019 in an intimate ceremony held at his ancestral temple in Tiruttani.
Yogi Babu also acted in the Hindi film, (2016) Chennai Express opposite Shahrukh Khan. Now, he is one of the leading comedians of Tollywood industry. He then acted in films such as Thillaungadi, Velayudham, Thonga, Nagaraj, Rajapattai, Sudhu Cavum, Chennai Express, Verma, Maan Karate and Yamirukka Byme from 2012 to 2020. His average hit films are Mohini, Jung, Kolamavu Kokila, Periyarum Perumal, Sarkar, Katrin Mozhi, Viswasam and some of his recent films. Has played lead role as hero in films like, Mandela.
Babu worked as an assistant director on ‘Lolu Sabha’ and helped write the scenes for three years. He made his feature film debut in the Amir-starrer ‘Yogi’ (2008) as an aspiring actor and later adapted the name of the film as a prefix to his stage name. He appeared as a goon in the 2019 Telugu film Paiya. He later appeared in Sundar C.’s Kalakalappu (2013) in an uncredited role as a pimp. In 2014, he appeared in his first extended comedy role with ‘Pattathu Yaani’, while he also starred in the Hindi film ‘Chennai Express’ alongside Shah Rukh Khan.
|Profession||Actor, film director|
|Famous for||Tollywood Film|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1984|
|Age ( as in 2022)||38 Years|
|Birth place||Valapandal, Arani, Tamil Nadu|
|Residence||Valapandal, Arani, Tamil Nadu|
|School||JJ Higher Secondary School.|
|College/ University||Bhashyam College of Education.|
|Height(approx.)||5′ 6″ (176Cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||78 Kg.|
Affairs and more
|Wife/ Girlfriend||Manju Bhargavi|
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Idli Sambar ,Masala Dosa|
|Favorite Actor||Mani Ratnam and Kamal hasan|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite color||White, Green|
|Favorite Beverage||Lemon iced tea|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Tirumala in India and Australia|
|Favorite Music Director||Ilaiyaraaja|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$ 2 Million Doller|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter Account||Click to follow|
Also Read Nani Age, Net Worth, Career, Movie, Girlfriend, Biography And More
Unknown Facts about Yogi Babu
- Does Yogi Babu drink alcohol? Yes
- Does Yogi Babu smoke ? Yes
- Yogi Babu (2019) is the winner of three Avanda Vikatan Cinema Awards.
- Yogi Babu’s net worth in 2021 is estimated at $95 million. He earned money as a professional actor. He earned $1 million – $5 Indian Rupees.
- He starred as Sivakarthikeyan’s comedy rival in Maan Karate (2013) and as the terrible comedian in Yamirukka Bayame (2013).
- In 2013, he appeared in over a dozen films and won positive reviews for his work in Kaaka Muttai (2016) and Kirumi.
- 2015 was a successful year for Yogi Babu, starring in 21 films, and winning critical acclaim for his role in Andavan Kattalai (2015) opposite Vijay Sethupathi.
- This was followed by his role in Kolamavu Kokila (2019), where his portrayal of an unrequited lover opposite Nayanthara was critically acclaimed, while the Kalyana Vayasu song and his antics in it went viral.
- He appears as a supporting character in the film Pariyerum Perumal (2017), the film released to positive reviews from critics, with critics praising Yogi Babu’s comedy and performance.
- He played the lead role for the first time in ‘Dharmaprabhu’ (2020), in which he played the role of Yamantaka.
- He played an important role in ‘Gorkha’ (2018). In 2005 Babu plays a security guard in this hostage drama written and directed by Sam Anton.
- She has worked with superstar Rajinikanth in ‘Darbar’ (2019).
- Starting his career as comic relief in films starring Rajinikanth, Ajith Kumar and Vijay since early 2006, he has also played leading roles in small budget films.
- Yogi Babu has garnered critical acclaim for his comic timing in films.
- In the 2022 political satire ‘Mandela’, he played the character of the same name, whose one vote would decide the outcome of the panchayat elections, and was widely appreciated.
People Also Ask About Yogi Babu
1. What is the total assets of Yogi Babu?
ANS:- Yogi Babu’s net worth is around 1 million to 5 million dollars.
2. What is Yogi Babu’s monthly income?
ANS :- These actors charge 4-5 lakh rupees for a film. Their monthly income is around 2-2.5 lakh minimum.
3. What is Yogi Babu’s salary?
ANS :- Yogi has proved his mettle in acting with some of the best performances in Tollywood. He is one of the highest paid comedians in the Tamil industry and reportedly charges Rs 5-8 lakhs per day. To add to his credit, Yogi has now bagged a new role as a writer for his upcoming project.
4. Is Yogi Babu the director?
ANS :- Babu worked as an assistant director in Lolu Sabha and helped write the scenes for two years. He made his feature film debut in the Amir-starrer Yogi (2008) as an aspiring actor and later adapted the name of the film as a prefix to his stage name. He appeared as a goon in Paiyaa.
5. When was Yogi Babu born?
ANS :- Yogi Babu was born on 22 July 1984 in Arani, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, India. He is an actor, best known for Mersal (2016), Periyarum Perumal (2017) and Beast (2021).
6. Who introduced Yogi Babu?
ANS :- A few days later, Ram Bala asked Yogi Babu whether he would like to work as a film actor, and after his positive reply, he introduced Yogi Babu as a novice artist. His first film “Ameer” was released in 2008, and he also appeared as a goon in “Paiya”. He earned much acclaim for his performance in Sundar Si.
Read More Yogi Babu Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Movies, Comedy, …